Sneeze Fetish Forum

Frustration - sort of a non-obs...

Guest tasha3179

Guest tasha3179

Before I start, I just want to point out that this fetish is very much about the nurturing aspect for me. I tend to be a pretty nurturing person in general, and I guess it's easy for others to pick up on that. So with that said, there's a guy at work that I have a pretty serious crush on. (And I hope to God he isn't on here, because if he read this he would know I'm talking about him and that would be mortifying for me.) He is absolutely adorable, about 6 foot with longish dirty blond hair and blue eyes and a fabulous smile. Because of the nature of our jobs, we don't work in the same office building, but we are constantly emailing and calling each other, and there's been some pretty major flirtation going on for about the last six months. Unfortunately, he will not date people he works with, so it will probably never go any further than flirtation, but that's okay. If nothing else, I think we'll be friends for a good long time.

But, like I said, I think it's fairly easy for people to pick up on the fact that I am a nurturing person, and I think he definitely has picked up on that. (Either that, or he is a complete hypochondriac.) Several times over the past couple months, he has complained to me that his back hurts, or his stomach hurts, or he has a sore throat. He even told me once that he thought he had strep, but miraculously, he was back at the office and completely fine the next day. This past weekend, we were at a party together at the home of one of our other coworkers, and during a good 30-minute conversation, he did not stop sniffling and rubbing his nose, at least every thirty seconds! It was driving me crazy!!! He was also complaining about being cold, and he kept hugging himself and rubbing his arms. I swear, it was all I could do not to jump him then and there! If he had sneezed, one probably could not have held me accountable for my actions. The part that really got me, though, was that at one point during our conversation, I sniffled, too, because the room was smoky, and he glanced at me, and immediately sniffled as if in response to me! Has anyone else had an experience like that??? It freaked me out a little! It was almost like he knew I was enjoying it!

Then, this morning, again, he complained to me that he had a sore throat, and said, "Was I yelling or screaming more than I realized during the game at the party?" (We had played Catch Phrase.) I replied, "Not that I noticed," but I wonder now if he is getting sick. At this point, I would settle for hearing him sneeze over the phone - I'm so curious about what they sound like.

Sorry for the length of this and that there weren't any actual sneezes in there. I keep hoping I'll have something decent to post, but since I mostly work with other women and that holds little appeal for me, I don't tend to get too lucky with obs.

Thanks for sharing!

I also have strong feelings when it comes to nurturing. It certainly does sound like your crush may have an idea that you like taking care of people, or maybe he just likes the idea of people taking care of him! :D

Thats a shame that he won't date people he works with... I can definetly understand that... but maybe you can change his mind... :)

there's a guy at work that I have a pretty serious crush on. (And I hope to God he isn't on here, because if he read this he would know I'm talking about him and that would be mortifying for me.)

Dude... if he's on here that's the last thing you should be thinking about! If he's on here then he probably has the same fetish as you! Now that would be trippy!

I can certainly sympathize with the frustration of seeing someone act like they have to sneeze but never get around to it.

It may well be that your guy just doesn't sneeze much, even with a cold.

I have a friend who is always catching colds, and I have stayed with him or he has stayed with us while he has been blowing his nose all the time, but I have seen him sneeze from a cold only once!

So you may not have missed anything in fact.

(Fortunately his partner sneezes all the time, cold or not!)

• 2 weeks later...
It certainly does sound like your crush may have an idea that you like taking care of people, or maybe he just likes the idea of people taking care of him!

I think that right there may be what's going on with him. I've met his ex, and she's sort of, um....high maintenance and needy, so I highly doubt that he ever felt like she was really taking care of him. I would be willing to bet that she tried to take care of him, but if so she was probably more annoying than anything. But I do get the impression that he wants to be babied. Which, of course, would be a dream come true for me, but at least for the time being, the dream will have to do. :D

Archived