Sneeze Fetish Forum

another Toby Turner sneeze

curliecatlover

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tobuscus woke up with a cold, and in the end of his newest video he's about to sneeze, but then it stopped. That sneeze fail was soooo cute!

Check it out!

Oh my goodness this fellow is so adorable I might just need to start watching all of his videos just in case. Unless I can count on you guys to do it for me and tell the forum if you find anything else :drool: -worthy. Ooh, and his vlog from today contains a sick freestyle as well, check that out

Oh my goodness this fellow is so adorable I might just need to start watching all of his videos just in case. Unless I can count on you guys to do it for me and tell the forum if you find anything else :winkkiss: -worthy. Ooh, and his vlog from today contains a sick freestyle as well, check that out

Haha yeah, he's talking about sneezing quite often. And not only because he keeps saying "If you sneezed during this video - bless you!". He often adds that he was about to sneeze, too or that something makes him sneeze or.. I love it!

Here's him gaming while he was sick, a lot of sniffling (and he says that he was about to sneeze):

Aaaaand here's him sneezing on cam and being aaaaaall happy and excited about it:

:drool:

You know what thought just came to my mind?

Toby is somewhat friends with iJustine. She's the one with those sneezing videos on YouTube with fits of 8 and stuff. I bet she knows about that certain fetish, about people enjoying her sneezing videos. I mean, people made these videos just of her sneezing. Like, there is no way to ignore this. She MUST know.

Since Toby seems to talk A LOT about him beeing sneezy, allergic, about things that make him sneeze, about having to sneeze, about being sick and last but not least his famous "If you sneezed during this video....", I wonder if he also knows? Who knows, perhaps they both were talking about all of this? Or perhaps he's actually one of us, enjoying sneezes and being all confident, proud and positive about it. Which I think is great, he totally is sporting the right attitude and people just do not care or think it was weird at some point. Actually, they LOVE Toby Turner and they get all excited about their own sneezing (during his videos). There is always SO MUCH sneeze talking in the commentary of his videos, like wow. Would the world be such a great place if people accepted something like a sneeze fetish?

What do you think?

Haha ok now, who did this, who posted this on Toby's video:

I just found out that there is such a thing as sneeze fetishes.

I know your secret, Toby.

:cold:

haha i liked that comment. i wonder if he'll ever talk about us on a vlog....

Would you want him to? He could make us look like the cool crew we are! I mean, are we friendly or what? We appreciate a sneeze more than anybody else. And we all know, Toby loves when he gets blessed or when he can bless someone else.

I wish I had the balls to order the T-Shirt of his that says "If you sneezed while reading this, bless you!". :twisted:

Would you want him to? He could make us look like the cool crew we are! I mean, are we friendly or what? We appreciate a sneeze more than anybody else. And we all know, Toby loves when he gets blessed or when he can bless someone else.

I wish I had the balls to order the T-Shirt of his that says "If you sneezed while reading this, bless you!". :twisted:

yeah i don't think he'd be mean about it. I. WANT. THAT. SHIRT. lol

Toby fakes a sneeze :)

OMG. It's not normal, isn't it? I mean, for someone not having the fetish it wouldn't be normal.

Yeah, I'm quite certain that he loves sneezing for some reason. Gosh, this is awesome!

Oh and here his cell phone came alive and sneezed. Totally random:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

cute video. yeah he does talk about sneezing a lot. hmmm :/

btw is it just me or does Toby look and sound a little sick in his vlog

He's recovering from a cold last week.

But oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD, he's talking about Sneeze Fetish:

He even read what I was saying about Justine and him :twisted:

I mean - HE QUOTED ME!!! Hahahah.

Hi, Toby, how's it going? Here's some flowers to make you sneeze: :(

Don't worry, we love you for your videos and humour, not just because we're hoping to see you sneeze. We wouldn't mind, of course. But your channel is epic win nonetheless. And one day I'll sneeze during your video, I'm quite sure. I keep trying.

Take care, Tobuscus!

He even read what I was saying about Justine and him :cry:

I mean - HE QUOTED ME!!! Hahahah.

Oh man. I thought it sounded familiar when he said that. :angry:

That'd be awesome if he was reading this though.

Tobuscus? What are you doing quoting pirate_wrench? :evil:

Tobuscus? What are you doing quoting pirate_wrench? :razz:

Hahahaha!!! Comment of pure Win! :laugh:

But indeed! Man. I mean hey, I never got through thousands of comments on his videos, but through the SFF! I can clearly visual him reading this topic about Tobuscus and his face going between disbelief, amusement and curiousity :omg:

Tobuscus is awesome, and even if he found this to be funny or even weird, I still love him! (Bless your face, Toby!)

Hi, Toby, how's it going? Here's some flowers to make you sneeze: :blushing:

Don't worry, we love you for your videos and humour, not just because we're hoping to see you sneeze. We wouldn't mind, of course. But your channel is epic win nonetheless. And one day I'll sneeze during your video, I'm quite sure. I keep trying.

Take care, Tobuscus!

i agree with you. ( adds more flowers :laugh: then takes photo :razz: ) joking :D

or.... am i? :laugh:

joking aside. we love you toby! and thanks for not making fun of us! :omg:

5:40 talks about the sneeze fail vid

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Haha :)

Aww, Tobi just made my day, he's hilarious!

Wow, and him talking about the fetish o.0

It's...weird.

But I still have the feeling he's one of us

and just doesn't know it yet :wub:

(Or doesn't want to admit it^^)

It seems like he loves to bless people, and probably getting blessed, also :)

I know a bunch of people who would definitely enjoy seeing him sneeze and bless him :shy:

But I still have the feeling he's one of us

and just doesn't know it yet ^_^

(Or doesn't want to admit it^^)

Haha yeah. And he did not really say "nope, I'm not into that". He just said he did not know about this kind of fetish or about us :hyper:

Funny thing is, that when he started telling that he's using this kind of set up thingie like Google Alert and he gets to read whenever his name was posted somewhere, I was like "OMG he must know about us now". And then he said "Sneeze Fetish" and I was like :laugh::yes: I did not hear what he was saying, I just paused the video, then I rushed to the SFF and posted about it. THEN I felt like being ready for the rest of the video lol.

He did not mock us or made fun of us, so that's a big plus in my book. Funny thing is, that his fans did not even really wonder. I say, that's because Toby is awesome and they are already used to the topic of sneezing due to his videos (for whatever reason). I'd actually say that these guys are among the non-sneeze-fetish-persons the most accepting ones.

See? Good things can happen. Good is, when people just do not care. The better it is when they say "I'm cool with it!". It's always people mocking on us :D

Archived