Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story/art trade perhaps?

hails

I can't draw for my life, and yet I would absolutely adore some art of one of my OC's, a pale, black-haired Goth girl called Alexandra who almost always stifles. If you were interested in this, in return I would certainly write a story for you in which I could put just about anything, since I've basically got an OC for every sneezy scenario xD

Hmm...I would be interested in drawing your character. I've only drawn a couple girls sneezing before but drawing humans is all the same to me. In return, would you mind writing a male OC of mine? We can personally message each other about the specifics if you want.

Hmm...I would be interested in drawing your character. I've only drawn a couple girls sneezing before but drawing humans is all the same to me. In return, would you mind writing a male OC of mine? We can personally message each other about the specifics if you want.

Ooh, I'd love to. I'm not validated yet, so I don't know if I can do PMs, but I suppose you could message me on Tumblr if you've got one, or also reply here. Or maybe I can PM and i just don't know it :D but sure, I'd be happy to write for your OC.

You can try PMing me, I'm sure that it works since you've been on here longer. If not find quartersfornekos on tumblr, there should be a picture of a bird and send me a message ;)

You can try PMing me, I'm sure that it works since you've been on here longer. If not find quartersfornekos on tumblr, there should be a picture of a bird and send me a message wink.png

Alright, I'll send you an ask to make sure it's you. I'll say 'Hails' to let you know it's me :)

Archived