Sneeze Fetish Forum

Publishing some fiction

Sneesee

I was wondering if anyone else out there was interested in finding a way to publish some of the stories that people have written? A lot of them are very good, and I have to admit that I spend a lot of time online reading the fiction!! I think it would be cool to make a book that we can sell to everyone in the forum. Does anyone have any self publishing software? I don't, but my computer is also pretty ancient and full of other crap, so I don't even bother looking at new software. But, does anyone else like this idea? Then we can have people contribute their best work. I don't know, just an idea!

Let me know what you all think!!!

Sneesee :omg:

I think that it would have to be up to the individual authors.

As for myself (not that I've written a Ton). I would perfer not to. For two reasons- firstly privacy, and secondly- I write the stories for fun to share with other people here that might like them. I know that people Do offer things for the community and receive financial reimbursement for it and that is alright. Just not my style.

I LOVE stories muchly. Have been Drooling over some of nermal's older Buffy ficts (with Giles) and a couple of Kitty's stories on Serotica lately. MMMMmmmmmmmm!!!! Oh! And sharondownonthefarm- she had a few Lupin/Snape stories that I Love (and I'm so not a fan-fict. girl normally). And I Sooooooo hate it if I adore a story and it is there and then it is gone. But I've discovered that I just need to save the stories that I read over and over and I've actually printed out a story or two that is a major fav.

I think that you Do have a good thought- just am not sure how much of a response that you'll get. Just a sense that I have. I don't want to have Anything fetish related sent to me via mail so I'm out of luck if you get it off the ground. But I do wish you the best of luck with this. :omg:

The community has been ripe with wonderful stories for free for as long as I can remember. I don't think selling any would spur much interest. That's just my opinion, because there is so much out there now and many people here, like .WAV makers, contribute for free.

Okay, maybe sell was perhaps the wrong word! :omg: I guess I just thought it would be neat to have a book or something where I could read some of my favorite stories!! I have printed out a few that I really like, but since I am a book lover, I thought a nice copy of several stories from different authors would be cool!

Sneesee

Oh- I wasn't entirelysure, but I figured that if it was selling that it would be to cover the cost of materials and shipping. I figured I'd cover myself either way though.

I think that if other authors don't mind being actually "published" that would be cool. :omg: I still would prefer not to. But, don't mind me- I'm just really oddly paranoid about some things.

I think that's a great idea if someone could actually put it together :omg:; I'd be interested (though I doubt mine are good enough) in submitting a few if you actually wanted to go through with the idea. Just let me know if you're still serious about it. I'll help in anyway possible.

Actually, part of the reason I was so interested in it was because I just finished writing my first story that was actually inspired by an observation I read on the Tarot of Sneezeing website. It's about a guy sneezing in a coffeeshop. I don't know if it's any good, but would love to share it. Except it's like 18 pages long, and I'm not even sure if I can post it. Like I said in the first post, I don't have that kind of software to do so, or the computer capacity. If anyone has it, we could certainly try to put something together! I think that would be fun!

Sneesee :omg:

Oooo! I love org. fict.'s. :omg: I'd love to see it.

Sure- get me suckered in. lol!!

You could always try to break in up into sections. That's what I've seen done with mammoth stories before.

Yeah, what tma said! I love reading original fiction and would enjoy reading yours. :omg:

Your icon is LOADS of wrong and I adore it!! *CRACKS THE HELL UP!!!*

HELLAFUNNY!!!

/threadjack.

As for publishing.....nah. If I ever decide I want to have something published, I"ll get off my ass and write a book.

But Frack is lazy and likes to write smut, so that will probably never happen. :omg:

~Frack

But Frack is lazy and likes to write smut, so that will probably never happen.  :omg:

you and me both, honey :omg:

Archived