Sneeze Fetish Forum

since one was made for the females I decided to make one for the males

wierdone

1. How do you blow your nose, do you look straight forward or no?

2. Do you use both hands?

3. Is there as certain place you blow you nose?

4. Do you blow your nose every day?

5. If yes, how many times?

6. Can you describe your blows for me?

7. How many tissues do you use?

8. Have you ever used anything else to blow besides a hanky or tissues?

9. Do you remember the cold you ever had and can you describe it?

10. Do you examine the tissue when done?

11. Whould you blow your nose in front of someone?

12. If you were sniffing a lot and someone handed you a tissue and asked you to "blow" whould you do it there or get up and leave then blow?

13. Do you always blow your nose after you sneeze?

14. Can you blow your nose now? If so can you describe it?

oh there is also a number 15 I just forgot to add it....do you hold the tissue or does someone else hold it for you?

1. How do you blow your nose, do you look straight forward or no? I look straight forward and let her rip

2. Do you use both hands? oh yeah...one hand is like trying to tame a high tide with a sand castle

3. Is there as certain place you blow you nose? I'm a bathroom blower because i get bad nose colds and tend to blow often and very loudly

4. Do you blow your nose every day? Nope

6. Can you describe your blows for me? Oh jeez. I sound like a moose with a head cold. I start with a wet gurgle and end in a thunder honk that actually attracts geese and ducks

7. How many tissues do you use? 2 -3 when i have a cold

8. Have you ever used anything else to blow besides a hanky or tissues? Nope...i can't do the ole one finger without grossing myself out.

9. Do you remember the cold you ever had and can you describe it? It was 2002 and i was at the world series in SF. I kept leaving the game to blow in the room. My client was a sexy blond and she just couldn't believe how chapped my nose was getting. It started as a sniffle and a tickle....and turned into mount st helens

10. Do you examine the tissue when done? Gotta see if everything is in order and nothing pried loose that wasn't supposed to. I once found Jimmy Hoffa up there after a particularly good one

11. Whould you blow your nose in front of someone? NEVER

12. If you were sniffing a lot and someone handed you a tissue and asked you to "blow" whould you do it there or get up and leave then blow? Nope...i'd thanks them and wipe like a dainty doily

13. Do you always blow your nose after you sneeze? Never

14. Can you blow your nose now? If so can you describe it? Sorry pal...the dairy is closed until the next cold sets in...usually around mind Oct or early November if my seasonal cycle stays in place

Yes, I look straight ahead - I blow very powerfully, but tend not to bend over while doing it. I do, however, tend to take a very firm stance while blowing hard, probably setting my feet a little wider apart than usual!

I have always been a two-handed nose-blower, ever since I first learnt by copying my father. It gives me so much more control than pinching my nose in the handkerchief in one hand, especially as I usually start off by blowing one nostril at a time

I tend to blow in the bedroom or bathroom at home in the morning, shortly after I wake up. Otherwise I blow wherever I am.

Yes, I do.

Generally at least 2-3 times.

I hold my nose in my handkerchief between the fingertips of both hands, and guide each nostril shut in turn as I blow the other side hard. I alternate between the two sides until my nose is clear, and then give a couple of shorter final blows through both sides together. Each blow makes an extremely loud, deep, resonant honking sound, that people have described as resembling a foghorn!

At least two, often three simultaneously, if I am blowing into tissues. I far prefer to blow my nose into some sort of cloth handkerchief (see below), as paper tissues tend to disintegrate into fragments under the force of a solid nose-blow.

Sometimes I use paper towelling if I'm caught in the kitchen at home without anything else. My real preference is to use a bandana - they're so much bigger and thicker than even a man's handkerchief, and suit my nose-blows perfectly!

9. Do you remember the worst cold you ever had and can you describe it?

I can't remember a specific instance, but my colds tend to be pretty wild - it's as if nature knows that I can blow pretty much any congestion out of my nose, so my real nemesis during a cold is the nasal itching. I tend to be quite a sneezy guy anyway, but normally my huge, screamed sneezes only come singly, or occasionally in doubles. With a cold, they can come in triples or more, which is pretty exhausting and always causes my nose to fill to the brim.

My nose-blows become even more ferocious when I have a cold - I abandon all pretence of holding back, and just blow like a foghorn.

Sometimes, in private when I have a cold and am worried about my "nasal health"!

Yes, I would - but it would depend on who it was, whether I was in my busy office at work, etc. I am trying to gain the confidence to honk my nose publicly in different situations, but I am a little shy about how loud I am!

12. If you were sniffing a lot and someone handed you a tissue and asked you to "blow" whould you do it there or get up and leave then blow?

In that scenario (although I am definitely *not* a snuffler, I prefer to blow if at all possible) I would take the tissue and blow my nose hard in front of them. Somehow, I think I would be more confident about doing a loud nose-blow if they were expecting some sort of blow anyway.

Yes, I do. My nose is usually snuffly after I've sneezed. and I'm always glad to get the remnants of the tickles out of my nasal passages at the same time as clearing my nose out.

Yes, there you go.... A couple of short honks of each nostril, a couple of longer ones, and then a quicker blow of both sides together to finish. All the blows honked, but formed kind of a loud crescendo...

The blow was slightly moist, into a bandana held in both hands, with the edge wrapped over the tips of my fingers.

When this question has arisen in other polls, I've always wondered how come some people have claimed not to be able to blow their nose at the time? Maybe it's because I'm a honker, but I'm always *able* to blow my nose, whether it is really required or not. Even if my nose is completely empty, I still use the same technique to blow into my handkerchief.

15. Do you hold the tissue or does someone else hold it for you?

I always hold my tissues or handkerchief for myself - I have never had the handkerchief held for me, although I have sometimes wondered what it would feel like (anyone who would like to talk about this, do pm me!), and have in the past held a tissue for others once or twice

Any questions on the above, please ask!

Rick.

I'ill be pleased to answer your questions for you:-

1. Yep, I look straight forward.

2. I'm a 2 handed nose blower

3. I tend to blow it in my room where I've got plenty a supply of tissues

4. Yep I blow my nose every day.

5. About 3-4 times.

6. I hold my hanky / tissue with both hands and give short blows down each nostril, then fold my hanky / tissue and give some honking blows if I can.

7. If I use tissues, about 1-2. If I'm out and about then I use my hanky.

8. No

9. Just blowing my nose every minute and going through a box of mansize tissues every day.

10. No

11. Course I would, I wouldn't sniff.

12. Stay there and blow my nose.

13. Always blow my nose after a sneeze

14. No I can't blow my nose now, did it 2 hours ago

15. I always hold my tissue / hanky unless I get offers (females ofcourse).

:twisted:

1. How do you blow your nose, do you look straight forward or no? I tend to look down or close my eyes when I have a good blow.

2. Do you use both hands? I guess normally I do, but there are days when I feel like blowing with one hand. I can do both quite well.

3. Is there as certain place you blow you nose? anywhere but in privacy, or at least not close to someone in the same space. Bathroom usually not as I have my handkerchiefs in the bedroom and I use these.

4. Do you blow your nose every day? I guess so, maybe not every day, but most of them anyway.

5. If yes, how many times? All in all I guess once or twice on a normal day. hay fever and cold days, or days when I feel like it, I blow more often.

6. Can you describe your blows for me? Just starting out with the fullest side of my nose, and gradually making my way to the other side. sometimes I honk, deliberately, but I don't care much for it. sometimes I cloes-open-close the airway whcih at times seemed to rpoduce a good result.

7. How many tissues do you use? None, I use handkerchiefs nearly always.

8. Have you ever used anything else to blow besides a hanky or tissues? I guess I have blown in a towel, or just in the shower (just trying it out), but I prefer a nice handkerchief.

9. Do you remember the cold you ever had and can you describe it? The worst cold: must have been in Thailand. I must have filled like twenty handkerchiefs in a week, and a sI was on holiday I used them extensively. I did not need to blow every minute or two, but when I did, my sinuses needed to be cleared, which was very messy. Still, it feels good to blow when your head is filled to the brim.

10. Do you examine the tissue when done? Handkerchief, but yes, I mostly do. Not when anyone can see it.

11. Whould you blow your nose in front of someone? Prefer not to, unless someone likes it (which is rare).

12. If you were sniffing a lot and someone handed you a tissue and asked you to "blow" whould you do it there or get up and leave then blow? I don't sniff a lot and I would not do it.

13. Do you always blow your nose after you sneeze? No, but when I'm alone I guess it's nice to blow.

14. Can you blow your nose now? If so can you describe it? I agree with the guy who stated that one can always blow one's nose. It might be a very dry blow, but blowing your nose is just passing air through it. I did twon handedly, not unfolding the handkerchief (just once). It was very dry, so I ended with a little honk.

oh there is also a number 15 I just forgot to add it....do you hold the tissue or does someone else hold it for you? I hold it, always. I hold it for someone else though.

thanks guys!!! oh Ricksneeze if you read this I cannot open the file that you sent me...can you send it to me in another way, like winamp or something, amr is real player. I have real player but for some reason its not letting me open the file.

1. How do you blow your nose, do you look straight forward or no? ===== I had never really noticed until you just asked, so I tried it out, and I look down

2. Do you use both hands? ==== yes, only way for a decent blow

3. Is there as certain place you blow you nose? ==== erm, the nose! I have tried blowing my ears but it just doesn't work!

sorry couldn't resist, the serious answer is wherever I need to blow, I blow

4. Do you blow your nose every day? Yes, everday, either because I need to, which is more often the case, or because I want to.

5. If yes, how many times? well, several little blows during the day, but usually a good blow in the morning, and one after a meal. So maybe about 7 or 8 times a day

6. Can you describe your blows for me? not quiet, nor loud, but somewhere comfortably in between. Always snotty and gurgly, never honky

7. How many tissues do you use? LOTS

8. Have you ever used anything else to blow besides a hanky or tissues? My hands, gross, I know, but I was asked to do it.

9. Do you remember the worst cold you ever had and can you describe it? It was a few years ago, it seemed to drag on for weeks, I was blowing my nose all the time at work, I didn't have a day off for a couple of weeks then it got the better of me.

10. Do you examine the tissue when done? of course!

11. Would you blow your nose in front of someone? Yes, I used to have a problem with it, but now do it all the time.

12. If you were sniffing a lot and someone handed you a tissue and asked you to "blow" whould you do it there or get up and leave then blow? I would blow there and then, and be thankful for being told to blow, I love that.

13. Do you always blow your nose after you sneeze? Pretty much actually, yes.

14. Can you blow your nose now? If so can you describe it? Sorry, I don't need to blow right now, but they are usually snotty and gurgly.

oh there is also a number 15 I just forgot to add it....do you hold the tissue or does someone else hold it for you? Sadly, most of the time I hold the tissue/handkerchief for myselt, but have had the tissue held me on several occasions, and I love it.

• 1 year later...

1. I usually turn around because I don't look at the mirror when I blow.

2. yea

3. no

4. not everyday, just whever i feel the need to blow.

5. see 4

6. almost always honky and loud.

7. 2 at a time

8. no

9. i don't remember the worst cold i ever had

10. no

11. only if a girl asked me or told me to blow, otherwise no.

12. i would blow it there

13. sometimes

14. sorry i don't need to blow right his minute, but i just about always honk.

Guest nysailor17

I sometimes look straight ahead, but sometimes look towards the floor....especially if there's a lot up there to blow.

I almost always use both hands. However, if I am driving, I will use one hand to blow my nose. I always blow out of one nostril at a time.

No, there really isn't a certain place that I blow my nose. I usually blow my nose wherever I have to do it. I usually face people while I am doing it too.

Yes, I do.

Generally at least 3-5 times.

I fold the tissues togehter (lengthwise) and put the tissues up to my nose, pinch off my right nostril and blow out of my left until all the snot is out. Then, I pinch off my left nostril and blow out of my right nostril until all the snot it out. After that, I blow out of both at the same time until I get all of it out. After that, I open up the tissues to see what came out, then I fold the tissues and throw them away.

Usually 1 or 2. It depends on how thick the tissues are and if there's a lot up there to blow. If it's regular Puffs, I use two because they're thin. If it's Puffs Plus or Puffs Ultra, I use one tissue because they're kinda thick.

I've used paper towels and napkins to blow my nose before.

9. Do you remember the worst cold you ever had and can you describe it?

I can't recall one in particular. All my colds cause me to go through at least one box of tissues. All of my blows are really soggy and gurgly. There's always a lot of clear and yellow snot.

I almost always inspect it. The only times I don't is if I am in the presence of certain company. Otherwise, I will look every time.

Yes I would. If I have to blow it, I will blow it. Sometimes, I can honk a little bit. If there are others around, I try my best to be as quiet as possible. But, if there's a lot up there, I will do what it takes to get it out of there.

I would sit right there and blow my nose in front of them. I would face them while i was doing it too so they could watch me do it.

Sometimes I do. If it feels like I need to blow it, then I will do it.

Sure. I grabbed two Puffs tissues (they are white). I folded them together (lengthwise) and put them up to my nose. I started blowing out of the left nostril, then the right nostril, then both. Nothing but air came out. Sorry.

15. Do you hold the tissue or does someone else hold it for you?

I usually hold the tissues when I blow my nose. However, I have had girls I've dated hold the tissues over my nose while I've blown my nose before. It's very erotic.

Hope I did okay on this weirdone. I also hope that everyone else likes this. Take care y'all and god bless.

Archived