Sneeze Fetish Forum

Buildups/Hithched Breaths

gonnasneeze

Just me again. I hope you’ll indulge me. It’s a survey I dreamed up during a visit to the Forum. This time it’s about buildups.

Do you go through a buildup every time or almost every time you sneeze? If you generally sneeze in multiples, do you build up to each or do you build up only for the first sneeze of your series? Or do you sneeze suddenly with no warning or buildup (quick inhale/quick exhale)? Do you like buildups when you witness others sneezing?

I haven’t noted many people who build up between a series of sneezes. Usually, if they build up, they build up for their first sneeze only and the rest of their series come in rapid succession (that describes me, but to me the buildup adds to my enjoyment of others’ sneezes, as well as to my enjoyment of my own sneezes). It makes good sneezy drama and is even better when the sneezer is trying to utter a warning about an oncoming sneeze, but is interrupted by hitched breaths. All of the people a work with though, are “sudden sneezers,” with no buildup at all. No buildups at my office. :unsure:

I rarely have build ups. :unsure: Maybe every once in a blue mood when I'm in the mist of a bad allergy day. But I haven't had one of those in a long, long time. The most I've sneezed in sucession as of late is five. And the first usually didn't have build up, just a few quiet deep breaths through my nose. Then the ones that follow will normally have one loud breath that usually sounds like "AH" in between each one.

I love build ups, in myself and others. :laugh:

I usually have some buildup. Sometimes it's longer than others but it's usually pretty quiet and consists of me sniffling, twitching my nose, and taking in almost silent deep breaths.

I only do the build up thing if I'm alone. It's too hard to keep quiet if I take a big breath before a sneeze.

On others, it's prac tically my favorite part! But I rarely see it happen, and it's probably for the same reason I gave. I think most people want to get the sneeze over with and not draw lots of attention.

I can feel them coming... but I dont 'Build up'. They usually surprise me when they come out. Listen to my wavs. Kinda like "EhSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHew" Just BAM! In your face! :unsure:

Yeah, I'm like Lynne.... I don't pay attention to myself. No idea what I do.

I adore build-ups in others, though :unsure:

=kiwi= :laugh:

It's about half and half for me. About half the time I'll feel the itch start and it'll make a long, slow build-up before the sneeze. If I choose to fight it at that point, say, not stop the conversation I'm having to pay attention to the build-up, the itch will fade into annoyance. The other half of the time, it's very sudden, and all I really have time for is a quick deep breath. Guess it just depends on what's causing the tickle.

Guest Mireille

I only pay attention to my buildups when I'm inducing, and, uh.. they can get pretty spectacular. If I pay too much attention to my own sneezing otherwise, I'll get a lot of buildup and no sneeze. :unsure:

I absolutely ADORE build-ups...In other people and in myself.

Though I don't really think about it, I'm sure 4 out of 5 times there is a build up...

:unsure:

I hardly ever have a buildup but sometimes if I'm trying to keep myself from sneezing like back when I was in school it would happen :unsure:. They were more physical hitches, I don't think they make any real noise.

Build-ups are great. Nothing sexier than a man visibly trying to fight a sneeze, and eventually failing miserably.

I don't build-up myself at all, and unfortunately, one of the biggest buildupers I know is...ugh, my mom. :unsure:

My ex had a cute build-up too, though. He's get a distracted look, look slightly up, squint, and open and close his mouth until the sneeze struck. I could see them coming a mile away =)

• 9 months later...

My sneezes don't have buildup but I'm not all that turned on by me sneezing. But in others and buildups and hitching breaths are my favorite part. Especially when people have hitching breaths and their speech degrades as they try to continue to talk.

I hardly ever buildup, regardless of whether it's an induced or natural sneeze.

I love watching my boyfriend buildup though...His face goes totally blank and he just waits. What I love is when it's slow in coming. He's been taking one long, slow breath, but the sneeze won't come out, so he lets it out all at once, but he still has to sneeze, so he starts breathing in again... I've never seen him actually hitch, just wait forever in presneeze until it finally comes...

Up until about a year ago, I never really had any build-up. However, as I started paying attention to my own sneezes, my style of sneezing changed. When I ty to coax a sneeze out, as opposed to suppressing it, I often get some deep, audible breaths that hitch slightly just before I sneeze.

Buildups...so so SO hot!! :lmfao:

I think mine is more just one deep breath in, but not a really quick one. If you were watching me, you would know it was coming, but maybe only have a seconds notice.

I love buildups of all sorts! Not only does it give you pre-warning to pay extra attention, the faces/noises of buildups are both cute and sexy... *sigh*...there is no such thing as too much buildup, the longer it lasts, the more excited I get...as I know whats coming! ;)

Boy, can I get build-ups. Sometimes if i try to hold back a sneeze they can get quite spectacular. The feeling of anticipation is amazing for me. ;)

Almost never. HOWEVER, I'm obviously not that good at inducing because I can make a 5 minute buldup with a well placed poking device ;)

If I am inducing them I have major buildups but if they are coming naturally it's different each time. I have had sneezes coming out of nowhere and I can't cover my mouth and nose fast enough to just wishing it would hurry up and come already. ;)

Do you go through a buildup every time or almost every time you sneeze? yeah almost everytime.

If you generally sneeze in multiples, do you build up to each or do you build up only for the first sneeze of your series? dont sneeze in multiples...

Or do you sneeze suddenly with no warning or buildup (quick inhale/quick exhale)? nope.

Do you like buildups when you witness others sneezing? oh goodness yes.

Like a lot of the other to have posted I think that sometimes build-up is the best part. I love the faces and anticipation. My sneezes are never just sudden and surprising to me but they probably look it to others. They usually build-up physically in intensity so I can feel it, but it doesn't cause my breath to hitch or anything. You might be able to tell if you were looking just because I rub my nose a bit or sometimes my face gets a little blank looking. Unfortunately I almost never sneeze in mutiples.

Archived