Sneeze Fetish Forum

Geist

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like stories by non-fetishists better for getting off, some of the time -- and I google them out (through phrases like "she sneezed" and such) regularly. Random people's RP logs are the best. :wheels:

I suppose it just makes me less self-conscious to read descriptions of sneezing fits from people who aren't concentrating on it. Kind of like a candid shot, you know?

Ah, yes. That is exactly it. I will type in the name of a character I like followed by the word "sneezed/sneeze/sneezes/sneezing" and see what I can find. I will then read the passage several times and usually giggle obscenely for quite some time there after....:wheels:

Wow, what a great topic idea, Aku!

I, too, usually search for fics by Googling "[character A]" + "[character B]" + "sneezed" OR "sneeze" OR "sneezing" OR "sneezes" plus often something else to further narrow the search, like "a cold" or "sick" or "bless you" or whatever.

My favorite non-fetish sneeze scenes are pretty much any Sentinel fanfic with Jim sneezing. Easy to find, since he does it quite often in fanfic, because he did it fairly often in the show. (I love when you have a good frame of reference for fanfic sneezes, and especially here: canon-wise, Jim has big, loud, HOT masculine sneezes. I'm not saying the show was or was not written by fetishists, but Goddamn, that show had a lot of very fine sneezes!) One of my fanfic favorites is barely a sentence, but there's something about it that's just SO hot!

He leaned down to kiss Blair again, and barely turned his head in time to avoid sneezing on his Guide.

Tiny, really having no consequence in the story, but the image of it...mmm.

One of my other favorite scenes isn't even really a part of the fic so much as it is a description of something from canon. The fic is from Blair's mom's POV, and she's describing the first time she met Jim (in the show):

The first time I saw Jim Ellison, he was sneezing. At the sage I was burning in his and Blair's apartment in Cascade. He's a big man with a big sneeze; I'm sure that has significance, but I really don't want to go there.

Yum. Just...yum. A wonderful description, one I can fill in using my memory of the episode, plus a nice sexual spin. I love it.

Another one of my favorites is basically the entire first quarter of this fic, because of the wonderful combination of multiple sneezes and vulnerable Jim (I love vulnerable Jim). I don't want to post the exchange, because the sneezy scene is literally a good quarter of the story, and I don't want to take this liberty of copying and pasting that much. Sorry. Suffice it to say there are a lot of very hot sneezes, as well as various other things that punch my buttons, including the "finger under the nose" trick to stop a sneeze, and one nose-blow (into a hankerchief).

I'm sure I'll think of more favorites later, but for now, those are the ones that instantly come to mind.

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Ooohhhhhh, this is a good topic! It's too bad a few of the book passages I'm thinking of, I don't have anymore. The last romance novel I read with really good sneezing in it I just lent out to a friend of mine! It was just one of those monthly Harlequin books that I happened to pick up for some reason, I think I had read the author before and wanted that particular book, plus I think I liked the title as well. It was Karen Anders, Almost Naked, Inc, I think that was the name. Anyway, for two pages, the hero is underneath the heroine's bed, hiding, and it's really dusty, and she tells it from his point of view. He's struggling to not sneeze, and listening to the heroine talk to her mom. Then, after the two women leave the room, he get out, shakes off the dust, and sneezes, muffling the sneeze with his shirt. It was so hot, I read it several times! I also told my friend I wanted that book back!

And also, Stephen King always has some sort of sneeze in his books, and there are so many I remember reading over and over, and even bookmarking those pages to read the passages again and again!

I have also decided to put sneezes in everything I write, and have posted some of my favorite sneezing scenes that I wrote and love to read over and over again!

I do love it when authors put sneezing in their books! :wheels:

I actually like stories by non-fetishists better for getting off, some of the time -- and I google them out (through phrases like "she sneezed" and such) regularly. Random people's RP logs are the best. :wheels:

I suppose it just makes me less self-conscious to read descriptions of sneezing fits from people who aren't concentrating on it. Kind of like a candid shot, you know?

You really hit the nail on the head, Nonny. And it kind of ties in to why I'd rather not let people know about my fetish. I feel like any sneeze related stuff is more candid and not so played up if they have no idea what effect it's having on me. It somehow seems more real. Am I making sense? I usually don't...

And that Weiss Kreuz stuff... Jesus! I don't know anything about that fandom, but I read that excerpt about 100 times, and I still haven't had enough! Gonna go read it again now. Yum.

I don't actually have the copy of this saved anymore, but I thought I'd tell you all about it anyway.

I was doing a roleplay with two friends, we'll call them Jane and John. We were in this ancient, dusty old palace, their two characters were exploring one room and mine was exploring another. Jane's goes to wipe the dust off a picture or something and starts sneezing. Now, I'm very good friends with both these people, but John knows about my fetish and Jane doesn't. Thinking this is incredibly funny and wanting to tease the hell out of me, Jonh's character (who is a neko) sees fit to torment Jane's by using his tail as a feather duster or sorts. And ye gods, what a scene ensued. I wish I still had it saved, but sadly it was lost when my old computer kicked the bucket. Still, it was pretty amazing ^_^

oh my what a brilliant topic idea.... I can think of a lot of quotes, but they're all in Dutch! I suppose I could put them here anyway (show you the way a Dutch sneeze is spelled... :wheels: sadly lacking variation, by the way!) or translate them. but to do that, I have to have the books... and they're all in my parents' house!

fear not, though :blink: I'll get them soon.

Random bits from online journals that amused me (I copied them just as they are, spelling errors and all...LOL):

I dusted the house today and sneezed lots. My mother kept asking me if I had a cold. She is so annoying. Just because I sneeze it doesn't mean I have a cold.

:wheels::blink::D

I must have sneezed 100 times today. People are going to run out of blessings fo rme. I'm tired of hearing it anyway.

:blushing::laugh::blushing:

I just sneezed four times in a row and it made my head spin. Felt good though. I think my sister heard me because she is now mocking me all the way down tthe hall. Brat.

:laugh::blushing::omg: :

This poem is about sneezing and I just sneezed while reading it. I think the writer did that on puppose. (WHAT.) My friend claims the same thing happened to her. Maybe it is sublemenal. (sub-what?! :omg:)

:innocent::bleh::bleh:

And here is some more "Weiss Kreuz" crap that amused me because I am easily amused, apparently:

The classic "someone talking about him" scenario that this culture is famous for:

Aya sneezed four times and glared over the roof. 'Probably bad-mouthing me for leading them on a wild goose chase... Stupid guards...'

Four times, huh? Someone really must be spreading rumors....

Hehehehe.....

Yoji looked to Ran as he sneezed. "Bless you. Your not sick are you?" Ran blinked and then shook his head. "I don't think so." He then looked to his younger sister as she held a hand to his forehead. "No fever. Someone must have been talking about you." She said. Ken smirked. "Probably your evil side cursing you for escaping him."

*Snicker*

HA, someone gave Brad Crawford cat allergies....

Brad sneezed again. “Just throw the damned thing out of the window,” he whined uncharacteristically. He’d been given more drugs, and felt a little out of it.

“Do you want to get home in one piece, or do you want to kill the cat?” Schuldig snapped.

Brad sank into his seat, glowering at his partner. Things had been great recently between them, and he didn’t want to mess it up over one cat, but he felt it unreasonably selfish of Schuldig not to comply with his demands immediately. He sneezed miserably again.

Schuldig swiped at the cat, briefly scaring it into the back seat.

Perfume is a bitch:

Aya sniffed at the cotton, experimentally taking a whiff. Immediately, the smell of sticky, old cigarette smoke and a sharp cologne filled Aya's noses. He sneezed, the fumes too strong.

And later in the same fic....Youji wakes up and does something amusing....

Then, that red began to take a focus, the blurry streaks fading into thin, petite hairs. A strand of hair tickled the side of his nose and lips.

Yohji sneezed into Aya's hair, sending his face ricocheting off the top of Aya's head. Sometime in his sleep, he had curled up over Aya, his arm still across Aya's waist. He had burrowed his head into Aya's hair during his sleep. That vision of red had been Aya's head, those red strands blurring together in Yohji's hazy morning vision. Yohji yawned and pulled away a bit, rolling onto his back and withdrawing his arm from Aya's side. Yohji looked down at his still sleeping companion, Aya not stirring at Yohji's movements.

HAHA Everyone knows Brad is allergic to like, all animals. XD

Draco always has allergies:

"I can stand up to you, Malfoy."

Malfoy's retort was cut off as, without any warning, he sneezed.

Despite herself, Ginny was concerned. "Are you sick?"

Draco shook his head. "No, I have allergies. There's a plant out here which always makes my head go stuffy."

Ginny couldn't help giggling as Draco sneezed again. "That's so cute!" she exclaimed.

Draco scowled. He sat down with a flounce on the grass and stared up at her challengingly. With a mental shrug, she sat down next to him and stared out across the lake.

Shigure:

Sohma Shigure sneezed so hard that some old ladies who were standing in front of the cashier turned towards him. He smiled meekly at them and rubbed his nose, considering buying some medicine for allergies. He was afraid that he was becoming allergic to flowers in the spring, and to think that he still had so much work to do, namely his new collaboration novel.

Anderson. Bwaha! XD

Anderson awoke in a rather dazed mood. He did not get hangovers, however he did manage to get himself into trouble while in a state of inebriation. Waking up in a dank alley, reeking of pepper spray and covered with kitty cats was an excellent example. Anderson groaned as he came to, a little stiff from the strange position he'd fallen asleep in. Two orange fluffy flea-bitten felines were nestled against his chest.

He sneezed.

The furballs purred loudly. Anderson yawned and stretched, toppling a series of garbage cans. The cats both startled and leapt up hissing. Neither one was declawed. Anderson yowled as they dug their talons into his flesh.

"Bloody beastly little bastards!"

Roy (Fullmetal Alchemist):

Roy sneezed. And sneezed.

Hawkeye glanced at his writhing figure on the floor. “You okay?” she said without much interest.

He sneezed again. She side-stepped him neatly, taking care not to trip on the broom he was clutching like a lifeline.

“What the hell are you talking about,” he gasped out through his face mask. “Of course I’m not okay. Can we stop now? This dust is *killing* me.”

Hawkeye wrenched the faucet open and stoically held out a filth-stained rag under the rushing water. “We’re not stopping until we’ve scrubbed every inch of this place,” she said in a cool voice, watching the *mud* flow. “It’s your apartment. Quit complaining.” She closed the tap over the sound of another sneeze and began to wring the rag dry as hard as she could.

“That’s why I’m asking you to stop,” Roy complained.

I love finding these. XD

- Kisa, still tired through she just woke up. :wheels:

When I was younger any book that I read which had a sneeze, especially one which gave away a hiding place, would drive me crazy! I don't much search on google for sneeze stories, since I enjoy the fiction on Serotica and other sneezefic sites. But I do see and understand the allure of "candid sneezes" :wheels:

Ah, yes. That is exactly it. I will type in the name of a character I like followed by the word "sneezed/sneeze/sneezes/sneezing" and see what I can find. I will then read the passage several times and usually giggle obscenely for quite some time there after....:laugh:

Aku, you stop with giggling?

I suppose I'm a naughty, naughty nonny. :D

But I don't usually pick characters I like on purpose -- it's less candid, and also I just can't get off on fanfic when the characterization isn't right, so it's too much of a crapshoot. I'll enjoy the hell out of a fanfic with characters I like sneezing, if I stumble across it, though -- there's this one X-files fic that pops up in my searches sometimes with Mulder and Scully fucking AND sneezing, and that's a lot of fun.

--nonny

sometimes i prefer non fetishists stories, because theyre more of a surprise and usually more enjoyable, because whn you read sneeze fetishists' stories, you already know there will be sneezes in them

Guest superimmunegirl

THere's this absolutely delightful Pirates of the Caribbean Jack/Norrington story: http://www.marquesate.org/fanfiction-potc-influenza1.html

As far as I can tell, it was written by a non-fetishist...it's only posted on "normal" slash sites (and it doesn't spell out the sneezes), but it belongs right in the sneezefic archives! Check it out:

"The door flew open the next moment and none other than Jack Sparrow stumbled into the room, flailing his arms in the most flamboyant fashion and nearly being blown over by a series of sneezes. "Damn you!" His voice sounded very much like the Rear Admiral's. Nasal, blocked and quite pathetic, and definitely no less irate.

His outburst was followed by another mighty sneeze, while desperately rummaging in the folds of his clothes for a kerchief to wipe his nose before he'd be reduced to using his coat's large cuffs."

Gotta love it...

This topic made me sad...When I was little, back before I had a computer, I actually (gasp!) read books for fetish material. Anyone know of the series called the Boxcar Children? There was this one book in the series I read in like 2nd grade where the younger brother had a cold and sneezed throughout the whole book (back then it didn't matter to me who was sneezing, now I can only stand female sneezes) He loses his handkerchief somewhere, and that's where they find the missing diamonds or something equally ridiculous. But after I returned it to the shelf I could never find it again...ever. I forget what it was called, but I looked hard for it. It really bummed me out, cuz back then I was hard up to find media with sneezing in it, without the internet. And now I must go read sneeze fiction until I'm happy again. Goodnight.

THere's this absolutely delightful Pirates of the Caribbean Jack/Norrington story: http://www.marquesate.org/fanfiction-potc-influenza1.html

As far as I can tell, it was written by a non-fetishist...it's only posted on "normal" slash sites (and it doesn't spell out the sneezes), but it belongs right in the sneezefic archives! Check it out:

"The door flew open the next moment and none other than Jack Sparrow stumbled into the room, flailing his arms in the most flamboyant fashion and nearly being blown over by a series of sneezes. "Damn you!" His voice sounded very much like the Rear Admiral's. Nasal, blocked and quite pathetic, and definitely no less irate.

His outburst was followed by another mighty sneeze, while desperately rummaging in the folds of his clothes for a kerchief to wipe his nose before he'd be reduced to using his coat's large cuffs."

Gotta love it...

I actually found a Futurama fanfic recently in which sneezing was an important part. It's long, and only Fry sneezes, so be warned if you only like female sneezes and quick reads :D^_^ It also seems to be obvious that the writer is a non-fetishist. I didn't get much out of this story except the thrill and amusement of finding a fiction on a non-fetish site that had sneezing, but I didn't find it particularly exciting.

Guest eversoclever
sometimes i prefer non fetishists stories, because theyre more of a surprise and usually more enjoyable, because whn you read sneeze fetishists' stories, you already know there will be sneezes in them

I agree. And it always interests me to see the POV from a non-fetishist.

I have had this fetish as long as I remember and most of my reading material is from my childhood.

I can't remember whether it was in Malory Towers, or the Twins at St Clares books by Enid Blyton, but the class plays a prank on their french teacher using sneezing powder. I reread that over and over. lots of sneezes.

She also wrote a little story for children called the Tiresome Brownie which has sneezing powder.

She wrote another story like that about an elf or something that makes people sneeze so they will buy his cold medicine.

Then there was Sweet Valley high. Romeo and two Juliets has a bunch of people sneezing and coming down with colds, plus the whole nurturing thing.

There was also a series Nightmare on Fear Street or something and one story was about a werecat that goes into her enemies room while she is a cat and the girl is allergic to her and sneezes an awful lot. That is one of my favourites and when I am in a shop I still go and check the childrens section for that book and quicjkly reread that passage.

I also recently remembered an author that I used to read fanatically in high school, who also threw in quite a few sneezes in several of his books. Christopher Pike was his name, and I thoroughly loved his books (even without the sneezing), but I did always make sure I marked the pages of the books with sneezes, and read those parts over and over again. One book of his that stuck out in my mind was in his Final Friends trilogy, and it was one of the lead characters, I think his name was Michael, who faked a bunch of sneezes during an SAT or ACT test, and then "sneezed violently" as he was passing this girl on his way to take his test up. He dropped everything, and then handed her a sheet with the answers to help her out because she was struggling. It was such a cute image for me! I don't know that I've read a lot of books with people faking sneezes in them!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I just picked up a book today by Lisa Kleypas. She writes a lot of Regency romance novels. The book was called It Happened One Autumn. On page 6, the two female characters are in a perfume shop, and here is the line that I read next:

Quickly losing interest, Daisy wandered to the cosmetic shelves, opened a jar of powder that made her sneeze, and selected a tin of pastilles that she proceeded to crunch noisily.

I must read on in hopes of some male sneezing! LOL :laugh:

I can't remember the books off hand but I too read a lot of books with sneezing parts and read the part over and over and over. Sneesee I read Christopher Pike too a while back......He used to do pop a sneeze in from time to time. I am reading Harlequin books right now. Carly Phillips to be exact maybe I will look up the one you said.

I can't remember the books off hand but I too read a lot of books with sneezing parts and read the part over and over and over. Sneesee I read Christopher Pike too a while back......He used to do pop a sneeze in from time to time. I am reading Harlequin books right now. Carly Phillips to be exact maybe I will look up the one you said.

Oooohh, she has female sneezes in her Hot Stuff and Hot Number books. I recommend both, they are very good. Both of those are from colds, I think. But, that Karen Anders book, I'm not sure if you can still find it, perhaps online?

Wait, I can't believe I forgot to write this one in before! I was re-reading my favorite book ever, and I found a passage that really tickled my fancy!!!

I was flipping through Jeff Gordon's autobiography, and he writes:

"You can flip a sprint car faster than you can sneeze, and you're usually traveling at a healthy speed when you do it."

Jeff Gordon, hot racecar driver and man of my dreams wrote that line, and I remember the first time I read it. I was like, WOW! Then I thought to myself, "Well Jeff, how fast can you sneeze? And what does it sound like?" He he he ;) I was very excited when I saw that in his book!

• 3 weeks later...

Guess what, I picked up yet another romance with some female sneezing in it! This one is called My Favorite Witch, by Annette Blair.

The scene is the witch, who's a hot, red-headed witch, and her hockey-player boss are in the attic of a mansion, looking at all the old stuff.

The line is:

She threw a gold-cut velvet shawl around her shoulders, sneezing at the dust she sent into the air.

Just wanted to share!

Ooh I don't remember seeing this topic before, good idea though! Anyway onto my contribution.

A pair of passages from Garth Nix's 'Lirael' that very much caught my attention when I read it:

Everywhere throughout the cavern there were flowers. Red flowers. Lirael bent down and picked one, uncertain if it was some sort of illusion. But it was real enough. She felt no magic, just the crisp stalk under her fingers. A red daisy in full bloom. Lirael sniffed it and sneezed suddenly as the pollen went up her nose. Only then did she realise how quiet it was.

As the Book had warned, there was ice and frost all over her, lining every fold of her clothing. There was even an icicle hanging from the tip of her nose. She broke it off, which hurt, and sneezed

Archived