Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your ideal sneeze fic?

VoOs

I don't know if this has been posted before but...tell me, what do you folks wish to see in a sneezing fic? I'm planning to start writing, you see :twisted:

I myself am a little choosy when it comes to sneezing fics. I like to read everything that contain sneezing, but it takes a little more to actually turn me on. This is my own little recipe:

* A male allergy sufferer

* A really high pollen count

* A "No!-I-Can't-Sneeze-Here-and-Now!"-situation

* LOTS of itch and nose-rubbing

* Looong build-ups (of course)

* A female who can watch the poor guy’s sneezing fits and secretly enjoy it in the same way that the reader does.

Mix all the ingredients and leave out actual sex. Enjoy! :D

(Oh – and if you now a fic like this one: please, let me know! :wheels: )

I like all of that AND the sex, too! Lately, I'm all about having the sex and the sneezing together! :wheels:

I don't know if this has been posted before but...tell me, what do you folks wish to see in a sneezing fic? I'm planning to start writing, you see :D

I myself am a little choosy when it comes to sneezing fics. I like to read everything that contain sneezing, but it takes a little more to actually turn me on. This is my own little recipe:

* A female who can watch the poor guy’s sneezing fits and secretly enjoy it in the same way that the reader does.

Sounds good to me! Get writing little girl. :D:twisted::D:wheels:

mmmmm......

Fav. characters are scholarly (with glasses) type - LUUUUURVE teachers/profs.

Regency era gentlemen. I Adore that era- *hot guys in breeches :wheels:* and I love the "I'm not sick" thing. The slightly embarrassed not wanting to admit type.

Fanficts- that I Love the Most (some I've read sf ficts in or have written some in- others I would just Love to see)

-Horatio Hornblower (Horatio or Archie)

- Wesley from "Princess Bride" (tg wrote a Beautiful fict. with him)

- Buffy/Angel (haven't really watched the series but Love Giles or Wesley ficts.)

-Stargate- Luuuuurve Daniel (yummy Daniel)

- House (Chase) *I know.... it was Sooooo not obvious :D :D*

-Northern Exposure- would Love to see a Joel fict.

- Remington Steele (squeee!! Remington- cutie)

- Pride and Prejudice (omg!!! Mr. Darcy is my All Time Fav. literary character)

- Bridget Jones (Mark) *obv. most of same reasons as love for orginal Mr. Darcy*

I love long buildups, false starts, sneeze sounds with T or R in them (altough... if the sneeze seems to suit the character- I don't care). I love descriptions of their eyes, nose, if they blush. I love sneezes that interrupt a person's speech.

I love realism. It doesn't matter to me if it is a fanfict. or an orginal. It just needs to Seem realistic.

As far as whether the person gets blessed- depends on type of character and story and if it fits.

I do rather love the type of character that says "excuse me" or "sorry" or "pardon" (don't really like "bless me" though... not sure why)

In any sneeze fict. I that I love it is ALL about the story with me. If the story is well written and not just "he/she was hawt, they met a closet fetish person, they had sex and sneezed 21839237498276596 times" The description of the characters and their interaction can Make or break a story for me.

Ok... am moving this to the right section- but leaving a little trail so as not to confuse our newcomer. :twisted:

Edit- *blush* sorry- I didn't mean to write an essay- I just Love stories. The ideas that you had btw- were really great.

Actually..... hmmmmm.... *If you wouldn't mind* I could Very easily see that for an add on story to a prof. story that I wrote back a While ago. If you don't mind... I'll test it out and post it giving you credit for lovely idea. I'm just checking if you'd mind- because I don't want to be a plot stealer.

Obviously that doesn't let You off the hook from writing something in that vein. hehehe!! The more stories the better. :D :D

A female/male who can watch the poor guy/girl’s sneezing fits and secretly enjoy it in the same way that the reader does.

-a really sneezy cold

-the person sneezing from the cold DENYING (in an extremely congested voice "I dod hab a cold") that they have one

-partners sharing colds

:wheels:

Oh gods... where do I begin?

Well, firstly it has to be well written with (at least a semblence of) a plot. If it's a fanfic, it has to be at least vaguely canon, with no raging OOC stuff. But I'd expect that from any story sneezefic or not. Male characters sneezing, although female sneezing can be in there too, just not the focal point. Characters I love most - the 'I'm not sick' type is always a favourite of mine and they simply must be gentlemen at all times!

My ideal (should anyone out there be ready and willing to write it) would certainly be historical or literary. I'd be over the moon to see an "age of chivalry" fic, becauce I can't get enough of that era. Or early 19th century - but that's my obsession with the Romantics taking over, I'm possibly more fascinated by Byron/Shelley/Keats etc than is strictly healthy. (By the way, if I were to write a story about that sort of thing, would anyone want to read it? Is historical RPS taking things too far?)

Now, the sneezing itself. Build-ups for sure, particularly with talking throughout. Trying not to sneeze due to embarrassment is always good, but only if the sneezes come out eventually. Oh, and I like handkerchiefs... I knew this was going to get rambling... And I'm with tma on the 'excuse me' thing - it's just too adorable for words. Oh and last but not least, I do prefer colds to allergies, not that I'd turn down a good allergy fic, you understand.

I don't know if this has been posted before but...tell me, what do you folks wish to see in a sneezing fic? I'm planning to start writing, you see :lol:

Mix all the ingredients and leave out actual sex. Enjoy! :lol:

(Oh – and if you now a fic like this one: please, let me know! :drool: )

Before Sternuto gets here, let me put the contrary view;

A female allergy sufferer, ideally young and scantily clad or naked, BUT I agree that actual sex is not necessary.

Far from denial etc., she actually enjoys sneezing and talks about her allergies and sneezes, interrupted of course by the need to sneeze repeatedly.

[What have I done wrong?]

Uncovered, wet , messy sneezing and some, separate hankiework.

The male character should be watchin g not secretly but very involved in the action, conversation etc., indeed, should he not be sneezing hinself?

Er that's it

I also rather like the idea of a mediaeval story, perhaps the dawn farewell as in Romeo and Juiet, but I suppose I should write it myself.

I agree with most of what's been said so far, but I'll add...

--I love when big tough guys get sick. Especially if they refuse to admit it, but also if they admit it but then go on with their day, working until they can't anymore (or until someone makes them stop). The more workaholic they are, the harder they fall. :drool: Plus, it doesn't hurt that most of my favorite fic characters are like that anyway. :lol:

--I love cold-fics, just because they (to me) make the character seem more vulnerable than with allergies. (Not that Daniel Jackson wasn't/isn't vulnerable....:lol:) Something about the whole package all together: the unexpected sneezes (as opposed to, say, "oh, it's spring, sneeze time"), the not feeling well, the babyness that most guys finally get to (yeah, yeah, it's endearing until you have to deal with it!), and so on.

--Don't ask me why, but for some reason, I love when guys say "Bless" instead of "Bless you" but only if it doesn't contradict canon. So, for example, it's great when Jack O'Neill ("two 'l's") says it, because he does in canon. I'd love it if, say, House said it, because as far as I know, he's never said anything one way or another to anyone (like "Bless you" or "Gesundheit" or whatever). I wouldn't like it if, say, Blair Sandburg (from The Sentinel, one of my fandoms; I can't figure out why it's not a bigger fetish fandom when it has so many yummy canon sneezes!) said "Bless" in a fic, because it's been established in canon that he says "Bless you" (though I wouldn't mind if he used both, since I think he only used "Bless you" once in canon). I also like "Gesundheit" (still following the rules of canon above) and in LOTR, "Galu" (see below).

--Ok, I know that I'm usually a canon-freak, I admit it, but I have to admit that I have a weakness for LOTR sneezefic (especially with Aragorn sneezing!), especially cold-fic, even though there's no evidence in canon that colds as we know them even exist in LOTR canon, let alone that Aragorn could get sick.

--Going back to canon, I love when I'm familiar with a character's canon sneezes, and the sneezefic author manages to write their fic sneezes so that they're the same. I, sadly, am not good at doing that; if I had one sneezefic-type wih, it would be to have the ability to do that.

--I love, in fic (original or fanfic), when a character has to sneeze but doesn't want to, or can't (like a stuck sneeze), and another character teases the sneeze (or sneezes!) out of the first character. It doesn't matter whether it's from a cold, allergies, fetish play, anything. I just love it. :lol:

Ok, I'm sure I could think of more, but that's all that's coming to me right now besides what's been mentioned, so I'm going to post this.

Abyssinia,

Barrie

*semi- OT- sorry*

Barrie- your comment re: bless I Totally get! That is why in the couple of ficts that I've done that have had House and Chase in them I have tried to "save" them for just the right moment. Because I can't see House saying it Everytime. *Although I could see Wilson saying "Bless" Everytime* I don't know if that makes any sense. But when it Is the "right moment" and House says it- I feel like it makes things somehow even more special.

Golly, I'm completely out of my depth.

But I'd love to know...

Assuming that OOC means "out of canon" and IC means "in canon", couldd someone explain exactly what canon is and what the rules are for remaining within it ?

It all sound s fascinating.

You are correct in your assumptions count- re: the abbreviations.

Canon= the parameters of the established story.

For example- In House the TV show- the character of House has hayfever. That is "established" in the Offical story. Also, House is snarky. That is Very well established in the Offical story. So if someone were to write a story and make the character of House very sappy- that would be Completely OOC (or Out Of Canon/Character).

There is a difference in most people's minds between writing something that the Offical story doesn't make clear (like say... giving Mr. Darcy allergies) and writing something that goes against the given storyline where the character(s) are out of character and/or events are happening that couldn't possibly have happened given the offical storyline.

Sorry for rambling. I hope that explains some of it.

Oh.... and ? for writer types. Is AU= Alternate Universe???

I gather you're going to be writing male fics, but since you ask, I might as well say that I like mixed fics. Lovers catching colds from each other is nice. Inducing each other is also nice. I too prefer to have the sex hinted at. In fact I often skim over it when it's spelled out explicitly, unless of course it's one of those sex scenes where they're like "She sneezed. She sneezed again. He thrust. She sneezed. 'Hu-hu-honey, I nee-nee-need to sn-snuh-' 'Just a little longer, baby.' He came. 'HACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' she sneezed." Even those get old after a while.

well...i'd like it if there where more Rurouni Kenshin or Trigun or maybe even a fue other anime fictions.i'd especialy like some with my faveorite characters doing the sneezeing(aka Sano,Vash and Hiko :wheels: )

i've been there,didn't read all of them,but i did realy like the sounds and clips*sigh*

Uh, I like the ones when the sneezing isn't caused by colds or allergies, but just dust in the air or even inducing...

I love the ones where I can imagin myself and one of my friends (or whoever it would be...) in the stiories instead of the characters..

I like the "sneezing while hiding" ones... How primitive it may sound :D

I like it in fanfiction where you can google the maincharacter and have a picture on your screen while reading...

And at last I adore the ones where the author isn't fetishist. They're rare, but simply the best...

And at last I adore the ones where the author isn't fetishist. They're rare, but simply the best...

Only in some fandoms. In The Sentinel fandom, for example, there are *tons* of great fics, all with lots of yummy sneezes, all written by people who--as far as I know--aren't fetishists!

Abyssinia,

Barrie, once again pimpng The Sentinel as a fetish fandom (hello, it has so many canon sneezes!)

• 2 weeks later...
You should check out the stuff that Kisa, Garnet, and Aku have written. :shy: Kisa even has a sight for her fan fics, as well as one with sound bites and video clips of anime sneezes. B-P Aaaahhh, where would I be without her bishounen room? :omg::blushing: The link to it is in here sig, but as I have it saved as a favorite (bwhahahahahahahahah!!!! :twisted:) *ahem* You cane find it here;Kisa's kushami Bishounen room It's awsome! :D

~DreamShadow

AWWWWW! *loves on you* XD I'm so glad it can be of some use. Mwahaha! Actually just updated it. :3

*SO not late with this reply, PSSH!*

I don't know if this has been posted before but...tell me, what do you folks wish to see in a sneezing fic? I'm planning to start writing, you see :twisted:

Mix all the ingredients and leave out actual sex. Enjoy! :D

(Oh – and if you now a fic like this one: please, let me know! :shy: )

That sounds like my ideal story too B-P . The only thing that might make it better would be if Scooby was in it :blushing: .

• 5 months later...

OKay...Ideal sneeze fic includes:

-male with cold (but in denial)

*As was said before I like it when it's a tough guy who denies being sick and tries to go about their everyday buisness until they are forced or someone forces them to stop...ahh I can't remember who wrote that-sorry!

-wet/spraying sneezes

-some drama on the side! :bleh:

*As was said before I like it when it's a tough guy who denies being sick and tries to go about their everyday buisness until they are forced or someone forces them to stop...ahh I can't remember who wrote that-sorry!

-wet/spraying sneezes

-some drama on the side! :D

Yeah, I'm with Clare here on the Tough Guy With Cold But In Denial thing. Seriously hawt. :unsure:

I do love messy cold sneezes...if only I wasn't such a germaphobe in real life; guys with colds are sexy as long as I don't have to catch it. :bleh:

Seriously...MORE JOHNNY DEPP SNEEZEFICS. I'm going to have to put a plea on the board here for one.

Oh yes, and a good bit of angst on the side is always welcome in sneezefics.

-wet/spraying sneezes

-some drama on the side! :)

Yeah, I'm with Clare here on the Tough Guy With Cold But In Denial thing. Seriously hawt. >:D

tell me about it. :rolleyes: *sighs amorously*

I agree with everything that's been said about LOTR sneezefics, except Legolas is definitely at the top of my list of preferred victims!

I can't get enough of seeing the 'perfect' elves feeling sick and miserable, however much it violates Tolkien canon. Struggling to function, carry on as normal, pretend they're fine, until they can't help but fall hard, give in, and be comforted by loved ones. I adore reading about Daniel Jackson, Obi-Wan, and Will Turner, but nothing else even comes close to pushing my mental buttons like picturing Legolas in this scenario...NOTHING.

I also agree with those people who mentioned a certain author giving a character the same type of sneezes in every fic featuring that character. Tarotgal's magnificent build-ups and Legolas sneezes have all but become canon to me, thanks to the huge amount of material she's so generously provided in this fandom.

To everyone who's written LOTR fic...I can't thank you all enough! I wrote one LOTR story, and had a much harder time than I expected with it, so I really appreciate all the work that goes into braving writing in Tolkien's universe.

And a huge thank you to everyone who's written and shared their stories for us to enjoy! You're all wonderful!

• 6 years later...

Old topic, I know! But I kinda want to share my opinion.

-any gender having a cold

-watery eyes

-spreading germs to other people

-sick person being helpless

-sex is a nice bonus, but not required

I just wanted to share my opinion.

Archived