Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female?

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 32

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Probably

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out-used to stifle, don't anymore

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I don't recall

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Everything! Can't narrow it to one!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not exactly, but I know I'm not alone!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Only if he was into it, too

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I always know it's a single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes- with people who enjoy sneezing

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? A few times, yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Probably

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not so much anymore

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three, I think

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

Haven't met one yet. I would, because I've never met one in person

Sneesee :D

Hi Everyone,

1. Are you Male or Female?  All man

2. What is your age?  Fuck it.... Im FOURTY!  Ok?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2-3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?  15-20

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  no

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?  no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out  Stifle?  STIFLE? :D

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Loved it!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  Start to finish.  From the chest heaving build up to the bent over body with the force of the sneeze.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No clue.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Hell yeah! 

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?Not at all.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?  I encourage it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  5-6.  Yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  I dont know.... and I dont know.

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? Mid 30s

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three/Four?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Stifle; I let them out only when alone

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Had a major fit during a long plane trip some years back; it was almost 15 sneezes. But I thoroughly enjoyes it!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Somewhat

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I do mind

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  The abpvementioned fit; close to 15 satisfying sneezes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes & No

Dasneeze

Guest ashley
Hi Everyone,

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 15

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I dunno

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out : depends

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yepp and kinda. my eyes were so watery, that ruined it lmao

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the whole thing

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? hell if I know

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yeah I guess

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? not as much as the real ones

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Somewhat

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yepp

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no, its interetsing to see their reactions, and sometimes it makes you wonder if your friends also have this fetish

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  in a row? uhh prolyl 17 or 18 once

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes & No

:D Stern, you're not old. Fourty is NOT old. Ok?? Sixty is old. Sixty and up, but my parents are over 40, and they aren't old at all.
:D Stern, you're not old. Fourty is NOT old. Ok?? Sixty is old. Sixty and up, but my parents are over 40, and they aren't old at all.

but .... its how old you FEEL... right? (thats what everyone says, anyway...) If thats the case... Im in my HUNDREDS! :D

Sixty is old. Sixty and up, but my parents are over 40, and they aren't old at all.

Hey - my dad is turning 60 in 2 months. He's 8 years older than my mom, and his youngest daughter is almost 19. What can I say, they got a late start.

And at the age of 58, my dad went back to college for a teaching degree. So, age is irrelevant.

1. Are you Male or Female? MALE

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? YEAH!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 NORMAL

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2-3 IN A ROW WOULD BE CUTE! :D

6. Would you mind a Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I'D LOVE TO!  :D

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? IN BED IS QUITE COOL I GUESS.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out DON'T LIKE STIFLING MYSELF

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? NOT MANY IN MY LIFE YET, BUT IT WAS AMAZING NONTHELESS

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? THE CRAWLING PHASE WHERE THE TICKLE-TRAP SHINES^^

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? THAT FETISH GETS ME ANY TIME

11. Would you ever let someone like a Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? WHY NOT? IF SHE WOULD LET GO AS WELL ...  :D

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NOPE, KINDA SUX!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I JUST CAN SNEEZE IN SINGLES, IT'S A PITY. BUT HOPING CAN'T HURT, RIGHT?

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I'M LOVING IT! ^^

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? NATURALLY, I CAN'T GO TO BED WITHOUT IT.

16. Would you mind having a Girlfriend touching your nose? DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS WHAT THE FETISH IS ABOUT, BUT WHEN I'M IN LOVE WITH HER, THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD I'D EVER FORBID HER, SO SHE'LL BE FREE TO DO IT.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I THINK SO.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? MY MENTAL BLOCK IS A STRICT WORKER :D

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? TWO IN A ROW HAS EVER BEEN THE BEST MY NOSE MANAGED TO DO LATELY; I'M A DELAY-RESZEEZER, THAT MEANS IF I DON'T BLOW MY NOSE IT MAY HAPPEN THAT I HAVE TO SNEEZE AGAIN AND AGAIN UP TO ONE MINUTE BETWEEN ONE AND ANOTHER UNTIL IT STOPS AFTER ALL.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I ONCE MET ONE, A LADY FROM ANOTHER FORUM. IT WAS NICE. I EVEN CREATED A FANTASY CARD GAME ABOUT "SNEEZEOLOGY" TO PLAY WITH HER.

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. NO PROBLEM°

Happy Sneezing!! THANKS, U TOO.

Dasneeze

Well, there's another survey in this forum, MY Survey that is - okay, it IS old and so forth, but I guess here are many users in here wo haven't seen it yet.

This is the link: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...opic=3135&st=60

Nevertheless, Happy*Sneezing!

2. What is your age? 22

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Varies

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? While I sneezed, yes…anytime before and after he can touch though :D

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting, although standing, with a chair behind me and then sitting through force can be kind of a rush too.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends on who I’m with. I normally let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Mmmmhmm.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Most everything that comes before it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yeah

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Don’t really think about it too much anymore

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all, I think it can be romantic…especially if he lightly kisses the tip of my nose too. :D

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Usually

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Would depend on who the “others” were.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Can’t remember. Probably liked it, but it got sort of tiring after a while.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I’ve met two, would like to meet more. :D

Edited by SusieQusie

1. Female

2. 37

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3 to 4

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no, but would rather he held me when I were sneezing

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out let them out cover with tissue or crook of arm

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? between the build and release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? yes

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? absolutely

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? a few

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? sometimes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? 17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think there was 21 and yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and yes and those who I have met were and are awesome!

21?  Jesus Kitty!  That would have KILLED me to watch! :D

What a way to go! :D

I reckon!! :D Just hearing you is enough, Kitty. :D

And Sternuto, you're two years older than me. Don't ever call yourself old again.

Hi Everyone,

1. Are you Male or Female?  I'm Frack.

2. What is your age?  You know, I'm not sure.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?  I'll stick with one.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  I'd hate that.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?  No.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out.  Stifling is for losers. :D

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?  No.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  The release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?  I don't "Enjoy" it.  It just feels cool.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Nah.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  Hell no.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?  yes, but not my own.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?  Of course.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?  No one touches the nose, thanks.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  5.  It was interesting.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  Yes and yes.

Dasneeze

2. What is your age? 23

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One or two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 10

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Both

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No...

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Pretty much

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes if family...no if non-family

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? umm 20 something induced....regular sneezing would be 8

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, No

2. What is your age? 35

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One or two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? As in"Can you hold this for me, I gotta go sneeze"?

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle??? I'd die LOL!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, lots, regularly and Hell yes.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The point of no return :D

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Yup

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Have done, will do.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Nope

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Depends on situation

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Usually

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes if family...no if non-family

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? A shit load...it was spectacular :D

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I have met up with 12 so far, am married to one, going to meet another next week and am planning on re-visting several wonderful friends this year and meeting a dear friend for the first time later in the year :D

Hi Everyone,

2. What is your age?  20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?  5 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I have always liked 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  No

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out.  Let it out

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  The sound

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  Sometimes,  they have to be really good at it though

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiples

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  Just about

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  22 in a row,  yes I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  Yes and yes

Dasneeze

Guest Spembob

2. What is your age? 18

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 or 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I think 3 or 4 would be nice

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Don't think I'd enjoy it too much but I'd let them if they wanted to

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting or lying down

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out If there's a chance somebody will hear I stifle, otherwise I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sort of, although they were a bit half hearted - but great all the same.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Aww I can't just pick one bit of it :D

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I have so many reasons but when it comes down to it...no I don't really.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yep, chances of them succeeding however, are slim.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Sometimes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Normally multiple, occassionally a fit if I'm alone, but I pretty much always get a single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With other fetishists and with my boyfriend, LOVE it, elsewhere, no way.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Many a time.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? :D ooo no, it's so cute, especially to rub noses :D

17. Do you sneeze everyday? I wish

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? YES

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 12 I think (spread over a fairly long period of time), and yes.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Haven't ever met one, would like to, but I'm very shy :D

Hi Everyone,

2. What is your age? Older than Sternuto

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One or occasionally two

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3-5 or more

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I would love it

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let them out[can't really stifle]

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sadly, not really

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The lot, but the inevitability, the release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No[except that it is sexually stimulating

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Often tried to persuade them to [occasionally successfully]

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  Very much

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Nothing better

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Do little else

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? It would be heavenly

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not always

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? In front of certain people I do mind, but am so inhibited that I wish I could do it more in general.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Inducing, over a session, say 12-15

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes. Not one who admitted it, but it takes one to know one

Dasneeze

Guest NoFameInTheName

2. What is your age? 38

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 3 - 4 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Any number is cool

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - Let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes...with allergies or a cold

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No clue

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Would love that

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? A fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Very much so

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Would love it

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost always

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not at all

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 30 + with an allergy fit

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one...would love to someday

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? it's not bad, but my own sneezing does not turn me on

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once, occasionally twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three, it's a nice number especially for sneezes :D

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? mmm, don't know, if they liked it, then it might be fun

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? lying down it feels nice

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out I let them out, except when I don't want to draw attention to myself - I'm very good at stifling...

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I don't think I've ever had one... can't remember

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the explosive release. with somebody else's sneezing: the facial expression! :D

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? ehm... I enjoy it because it's incredibly sexy and alluring and lovely... but I'm completely at sea as to the why I think so!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? mmmm, if I had a fellow-fetishist for a boyfriend he'd be allowed that and more :D

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no, it's foolish and unnecessary as long as there are so many patented ways of inducing!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I usually hope for multiple, but I wouldn't mind the experience of a full-blown fit...

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I enjoy it completely - with a fellow fetishist. and not in my own language - always in English! I CAN NOT talk about it to anybody else.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? frequently.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I love it. and I love touching theirs too. VERY much :D

17. Do you sneeze everyday? nope. well, for the last three or four days, I've sneezed once every day...

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not really, but it's not all that

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? five I think, and I didn't really enjoy it as I was in a lecture at the moment and I didn't like to be so sneezy

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one? I've met two or three on the Net, but I'd love to meet one in person.

1. Are you Male or Female? MALE

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? YES

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? ONE

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 10

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? NO

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? LYING DOWN

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? LET THEM OUT

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? YES

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? EVERYTHING

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? NOT AT ALL!!!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? NOT ENTIRELY COMFORTABLE WITH IT

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? OK

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? SINGLE

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? OK

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YES

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? NO

17. Do you sneeze everyday? NO

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? YES

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 25, YES, BUT IT WAS VERY TIRING!!!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? YES, DEFINITELY!! NOT YET

2. What is your age? 21 at the moment

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?Once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Duno 1 till 7 depend on the situation ^^?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Why should i ?

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?no all fine

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I don't stiffle 'em

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Can anyone Explain me what a fit is ?

Number ? What is your favorite part of a sneeze? :omg: I can't decide i like it from the Buildup to the outcome !

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Is there an explanation why somone likes something ?

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If i don't rcognize it or it sounds/looks good yeah

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?Whats this fit ? well i only sneeze singles so i think no.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends where and to who Here in the forum YES !

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?Why should i ? Hell no.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?No not at all

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? ehm 1 i know hard to believe but sadly true. I liked it anyway.( i've sneeze more times in a shorter Period of time but not in a row.)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Well i wouldn't mind meeting one. And to the second None that i know of but who knows.

My teachers always thaught me to answer in complete sentences but :(

Hi Everyone,

2. What is your age?  20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?  5 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I have always liked 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out.  Let it out

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  The sound

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  Sometimes,  they have to be really good at it though

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiples

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  Just about

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  22 in a row,  yes I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  Yes and yes

Dasneeze

22?!?!?!? My GOD woman! :( BTW.... welcome to the show.