Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

Guest Spembob
9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Can anyone Explain me what a fit is ?

A fit is the very best kind of sneezing, when you sneeze many times in a row. Not just 2 or 3, but like 5 or maybe...25...or 100!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? In moderation

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? It varies

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three times sounds good

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? If she wanted to, sure

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Could care less

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. Let them out. I can't stifle.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, I've had a sneezing fit. Didn't really enjoy it; got tiring after a while.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Definitely

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If at work and hiding somewhere, single. If online talking to a fellow fetishist, probably multiples.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With female fetishits.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yup.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nah.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Depends on the time of year.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yeah, its impossible for me to sneeze in front of others.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? No idea, must've lost count. Can't say I enjoyed it much though.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Not yet. Maybe someday. We'll see.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 29

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? alas, only once (unless i am having trouble with my nose pin...i posted a self-obs awhile back about that, though)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? my favourite number is 8... :laugh:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? not sure

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? standing is free-est

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. it all hangs out...although i have stifled when i am in a situation where i must be 'quiet'

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes, once, and enourmously

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the face...the hitches...and the sound itself.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? i'm not sure i understand the question...i know that i have a fetish, but as to the origins...no, i have no clue

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? i'm not 'out' to my partner so i'm not sure if i would...

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no - such a disappointment

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiples - but it never happens

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? depends who it's with...but usually, yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? pretty close

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? with the aforementioned nosepin incident, it was about 10-15, followed by several singles

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and i'm not sure - like i probably have, but in terms of actually *knowing*...no

1. Are you Male or Female? - Female

2. What is your age? - 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? - I don't mind it but I don't love it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? - twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? - twice is enough for me

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? - not at all. It'd be cute

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? - sitting I guess

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - usually I let the first one or two out. After that, I stifle, because I tend to sneeze very hard and it can hurt.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? - Not a bad one. 4 or 5 times. It was good to get it out but it didn't feel good.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? - To hear/see is the build up and just before the release. But to experience, def. the end!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? - I like the nurturing part of sneezing. I've always dreamed of lying around, caring for sick friends/guys/etc

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? - If they liked it, sure

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? - Only if it feels real to me

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? - I just hope to get it over with

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? - If it's like sexual, sure, but not really with like family, etc. But it doesn't bother me if it's mentioned.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? - yep

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? - if they wanted to

17. Do you sneeze everyday? - not usually

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? - not at all

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? - probably 4 or 5. I didn't love it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? - I'd like to date one! hehehe. I don't think I've ever met one.

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, maybe twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Twice is good.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes, I think so.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and yes.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The intake of breath, the sound, the facial expression...everything.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really. I suppose I could get psychological on myself if I tried...

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If she wanted me to that badly, otherwise I'd just prefer to make her sneeze...

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? It depends on who is doing the fake sneezing and why.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? A lot.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Eh...I suppose not.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I used to, but not so much anymore.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 8 and yes, but I started to get a headache.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I haven't met one, but I would love to at some point.

2. What is your age? 47

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, very much!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2-3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3-4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, I'd love it!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Used to stifle, but not anymore.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, and I did enjoy it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Everything, start to finish.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, not really.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not as much as the real thing.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, many times!

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not anymore

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Between 10 and 20, and yes, I did enjoy it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would like to meet another fetishest (in real life; I have met people through the Forum).

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

1. Are you Male or Female?  Hmmmmm

2. What is your age?  Time is irrelevant. therefore, so is age.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  Yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?  two.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  YES i would mind. DON'T do that.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?  No.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out.  Let 'em out!

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?  No.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  The release.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?  Ummm, I just like it.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  No.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?  yes, with yall.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?  Of course.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?  I don't know. I doubt i would like it.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  i don't know. More than 6. It was....different.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  Yes and No.

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Can anyone Explain me what a fit is ?

A fit is the very best kind of sneezing, when you sneeze many times in a row. Not just 2 or 3, but like 5 or maybe...25...or 100!

Thx sorry it took so long but i didn't remember the name of the thread ^^ next time i'll just track it ^^

Anyway then

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No i never had one.

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age?17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?no

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?probably

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?depends

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?yes,no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?watching build up, I really like warning

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?2 else I know the tickle won't leave my nose

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?maybe

17. Do you sneeze everyday?usually

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?sometimes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? a lot, no

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?yes, no

1. Are you Male or Female? - Male

2. What is your age? - 26

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? - Not much. though sometimes I fantasize myself sneezing to make someone else happy, especially someone from the opposite sex.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Depends, if it is during a cold, then upto 13 at a time...not rapid-fire, but not too slow either.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? - Since I don't prefer my own sneezes, I would like my sneezes to be in singles only. Bad for sneeze-loving observers though :-)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? - Interesting thought...willing to consider it. Would be great to have a girlfriend who shares the same interest in sneezes :-)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? - Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - Depends on situation. I am a bit conservative, in the sense, I don't want my sneezes to create a disturbance.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? - Yes, during colds. Not really. i would much rather observe someone's sneezing fit and care for that person (if allowed to.)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? - everything pre and post-sneeze expressions, sneeze sounds, the whole package.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? - I enjoy other's sneezes because it TURNS ME ON. Okay, it also makes me wanna care for that person and somehow that TURNS ME ON.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? - Hmm....never thought of that before but willing to give it a shot.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? - It has to be very well done though...I mean, it has to look real.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? - My sneezes - I hope for a single. Others - I hope it never ends ;-)

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? - Yes, i would enjoy talking about it to a fellow sneeze enthusiast from our group but I haven't had the chance to do so yet.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? - Yeah...with a rolled up napkin...didn't enjoy it much though..maybe since I was alone at that time. I would probably enjoy sneezing for someone else that for my own pleasure.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not very comfortable with the idea...but if it is a girl-friend then i may go a bit easy on this one.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? - No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? - A bit on the shy side in this regard

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? - around 13. Not really, since I don't enjoy my own sneezes unless i am doing it for someone's pleasure :-)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? - Yes, it would be interesting to meet someone. I haven't had the chance to do so yet. btw, I live in the Dallas, TX area :-)

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not so much

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2 or 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. I let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the end

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? no

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? yes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? no

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? almost

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? no

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Unfortunately not

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey. Happy Sneezing!!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see what everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and thought this would be a great way to share our interests about about it.

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? in mthe morning, as many as 10

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3 or 4 I think

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? not sure yet

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? i will stifle them if I'm in a settign where I need to be quiet

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, as many as 15 sneezes a few seconds apart, I usually enjoy it if I'm somehwere that I can enjoy them.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? My own, the release of pressure. For others, the desperate type of sneeze.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? See above

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? possibly...

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? nah, I need the real thing baby

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple, maybe 3.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? With other fethisits I do.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yeah at least once

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends on the company

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I'm not sure maybe 20?

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I would consider meeting another fetishest

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sure, but not around family members

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2-3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 4-6

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I'd love it!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends on where I am

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yup

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Letting it all out

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope, to me it's just instinct

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I would totally love that!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Sure

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not while friends/family are around

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 10 and hell yeah I enjoyed it!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Haven't met one yet but I would really like to :yes:

Guest Knucklehead-CTO
Hi Everyone,

2. What is your age? 36

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 1

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Probably

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  The release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I don't really, I like to see others doing it

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  Only if I could make them sneeze first.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  Not really

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?  As long as it's anonymous like on this forum

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?  To a certain extent.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?  Maybe three.  Can't really remember.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  Yes.  Never met one.

Dasneeze

pleeze_sneeze

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Only once :twisted: two or three for photic sneezing though

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three or maybe four

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I think it’d be a little strange, but as long as I knew he didn’t mind...

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I don’t really have one. Sitting or standing...definitely not lying down

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out. I let them out when I’m by myself, with my boyfriend, or in public with my boyfriend and no one else I know. Otherwise I stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sadly, I have not really had anything which would count as such. I’d love to though, so if anyone has inducing tips not on the “How To Induce” thread I’d be eternally grateful.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release. Ahhh!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? The buildup and anticipation is so exciting and the release is practically orgasmic. I love anticipating a good thing.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Hell yes if he wanted to.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Sure

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple, cause a fit isn’t plausible...

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? To some people

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Oh yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I don’t like it when he pinches it, but other than that...

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, sadly

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don’t like drawing attention to myself, so I guess yes I mind

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Um... Jeez, with only one tickle? Maybe three. Within a session of constant inducing maybe twenty or thirty. And hell yes I enjoy it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I might like to, but I’m committed to my boyfriend right now, sneeze fetish or no sneeze fetish (Mmm, he has some nice sneezes). I have never met another one to my knowledge.

2. What is your age? 18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? nah

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2 or more...rarely just one

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? i wouldnt mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out, i can't stifle...

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes and no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the build up mostly...but i like stifles

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yeah, if he wanted to

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? only if it sounds good haha

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single...but thats not often

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? not really

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no, i love when my boyfriend kisses my nose

17. Do you sneeze everyday? almost

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? never counted, but a lot

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? sure. never met one though

1. Are you Male or Female? - Female

2. What is your age? - 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? - Sure...but it embarasses me to have a fit in public.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? - 8 or 9

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? - Probably 4 or 5

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? - Nope, that would be okay.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? - Standing, I suppose.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? - Are you serious? I probably have like 15 a day. And I'm fine with that, but like I said, it can get a bit embarassing.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? - Any point where there's a loss of control.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? - Nope, wish I did!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? - If they wanted to, sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? - From me or someone else? From me, not at all, have never done it. From someone else, if it was obviously fake I don't know that it would do anything for me.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? - A multiple would be okay.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? - With you all, yes. With friends and family..eww.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? - Nope.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? - Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? - Yes, many times.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? - Ummm...not if they like it!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? - Someone once counted for me, and it was 31. I did enjoy it, but I was tired afterwards. lol

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? - Absolutely.

Edited by Nicole

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? As long as no-one sees me! :yes:

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Depends if I hold them back or not, but assuming not then once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Everything good comes in 3's I think

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not sure

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Lying down on my back

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out, unless some very good reason not to.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Uh-huh and yup

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Long, tortuous build-ups, can't beat 'em!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not really

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? If they wanted to, then sure, I wouldn't mind

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not particularly, unless the faker is very good at it and can make it look and sound real.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiple or fit? Depends on the situation

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, certainly.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Oh yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Nope, see no problem there

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Most days at least once

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? There's only so many ways I can say yes!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Can't remember exactly, going to be 8 or 9, I did because it was after holding them back for ages, so a great relief to let them out.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, and yes I have met several

Hi Everyone,

1. Are you Male or Female?male

2. What is your age?31

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?1-3 times, depending on who's thinking of me

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?five times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?nice to fantasize about, but too embarassing to actually do this

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?sitting driving the car

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?let out when alone, stifle when in company

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?definately the (female) explosion

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?no

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?yes

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?only when I am desperate

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?if I am alone I hope for multiple; otherwise I hope for none

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?obviously, as long as it is not to family members

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?not at all, but didn't I answer this question already twice?

17. Do you sneeze everyday?no, but I keep working on that

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?very much so

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I guess 7 or so, and yes I enjoyed it (I was home alone :yes: )

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?I won't actively look for one, but of course I don't mind meeting a female fetishist (how could I :drool: )

Hi Everyone,

1. Are you Male or Female? FEMALE

2. What is your age?  35

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?  YES

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? ON THE AVERAGE 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?  3 - 4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?  HUSBAND AND ONLY IF HE DIDN'T MIND GETTING WET.  ;-)

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?  SITTING

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out.  BOTH.  DEPENDS ON THE TIME & PLACE

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?  YES & YES

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?  ALL OF IT.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?  NOT A CLUE.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?  SURE.  SOMETIMES HE DOES WHEN HE SPRAYS ON SO MUCH COLOGNE.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?  NO.  IF I DO, IT'S A TEST TO SEE IF A CERTAIN SOMEONE WILL SAY "BLESS YOU"

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? MULTIPLE

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?  VERY MUCH AND THIS SITE IS A GOD SENT.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?  GOD, YES.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?  NOT AT ALL

17. Do you sneeze everyday?  LATELY.  I HAVE SUMMER AND FALL TIME ALLERGIES IT SEEMS.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?  DEPENDS ON WHO THEY ARE.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?    DURING A FIT I CAN PROBABLY GET CLOSE TO 10 & YES I ENJOYED IT.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?  PROBABLY AND I DON'T THINK SO.

Dasneeze

Guest Cha Cha

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

2 or 3

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

It would be sweet

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

Nope

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

Both. I can be completely silent which I do in class but that's it

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Oh god I have sneezing fits every day (bad allergies to everything)

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

Don't have one

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

No idea, but it turns me on

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

That would be hot

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Why would I fake it when I can induce it by wiggling my nose and breathing?

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

It's always multiples

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

I think so but I never have really

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

It would be such a turn on

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

Oh god yeah

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Depends on who but not really, I sneeze enough that it isn't a choice

Around 30 I think

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

None that I know of but it could be cool. I wouldn't mind talking on the phone with one.

1. Are you Male or Female? - Male

2. What is your age? - 31

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? - Not really...

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? - 12-20 times

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? - 1 LOL

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? - Not sure

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? - No preference

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out - I let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? When I sneeze it's a fit...must be make-up for all the days I don't sneeze.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? - Nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? - If I knew why (like if I knew they had this fetish) then yes.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? - No.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? - Single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? - With you all, yes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? - Yes (for wav recording purposes).

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? - Nope.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? - No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? - Yes (unless they're a fetishist)

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? - Not sure but probably around 20, and I don't enjoy it really (unless I'm recording)

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Yes.

Have you ever met one? - Nope.

Mod note: removed contact details (4 years too late) :D - ShiningLight

Edited by ShiningLight
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

I put this sneezing survey on the board a couple of times a year, especially with all of the newbies in the group. Please take a few minutes and fill it out if you would like. It is to get an idea of who enjoys what about our wonderful fetish.

1. Are you male or female?

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze at once?

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze?

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in (ie standing, sitting etc)?

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

10 Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

11. Did you enjoy sneezing yourself as a kid?

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze?

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on, do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/grilfriend or friend touching your nose?

18. Do you sneeze everyday?

19. What state or country are you from?

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

21. what is the largest amount of sneezes your have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist in person?

23. Have you ever met one in person?

24. If you liked sneezing as a kid would you have minded a parent trying to make you sneeze?

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to fill out the survey.

Happy Sneezing

Dasneeze