Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to post this sneezing survey to see whta everyone's sneezing preferences are. I have found that we all have different things that we enjoy about sneezing and this is a great way to share those interests about our sneezes and others.

1. Are you Male or Female?

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on?

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze?

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)?

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze?

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose?

18. Do you sneeze everyday?

19 What state or country are you from?

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it?

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person?

23. Have you ever met on in person?

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid?

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her?

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce?

Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to complete the survey and Happy Sneezing!!

Dasneeze

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

I like doing these! :D

1. Are you Male or Female? Depends on what day it is.

2. What is your age? 28

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? yes

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once or twice

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it

be? five

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? I'd whip his ass.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Standing is awesome.

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? let them out.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and yes.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Because I'm part of some kind of weird cult that has implanted a chip in my head to stimulate the sneeze receptors in my brain.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? I've let other fetishists do it, but only females. No males, thanks.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If it's done VERY well, I can dig it.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? I hope for at least two.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Isn't it obvious?

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? All the time.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? I don't mind having it touched.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Now I do.

19 What state or country are you from? Southern US.

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Nope.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Seven. Hell yes, I enjoyed it.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? I've met about 12 of them thus far.

23. Have you ever met one in person? See above.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Yes.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? OH GOD NO. :D I would NOT want my S/O to have the same fetish as me!

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Never really thought about time of day.....and I'll usually induce 2 or 3.

Guest artchick

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? 33

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes I do

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Very much so, especially if it's many in a row

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually 3 in a row

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 6-8 at a time

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Not sure, I've never tried it.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Sneezing in any position is fun

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Always stifle

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, the last time I was sick I was sneezing in fits of 13+, it was pretty fabulous.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I find it a great turn on, it makes me extremely excited.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Sure

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Multiples

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? That would be fine

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes

19 What state or country are you from? California

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? About 19, fabulous

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Maybe

23. Have you ever met on in person? Not that I know of

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Yes

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Haven't given it much thought

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Have never induced

Well, this could be interesting, maybe?

2. What is your age? Soon to be 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sure why not?

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Not typically no

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? If it's natural, twice, induced is usually only once

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Two or three maybe

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Well, if that's what they wanted to do, I wouldn't mind

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? I don't really have a preference

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out, unless I'm in class or somewhere really quiet, them I stifle

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and Mostly

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I think it's the loss of control/vulnerability factor, but who knows? It could be a lot more than that.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yes, but I dont see why they would want me to unless it turned them on. If so, then definitely.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Only if it's realllllllllllllllllllllly convincing, but mostly, no

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Depends on where I am and with who

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Of course...unless it's being talked about by family

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yep

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? No not at all

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Pretty much, yes

19 What state or country are you from? TX

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No not normally

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? I think about 20- 25 within 10 mins, and it was a little annoying but i still enjoyed it

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yes, definitely.

23. Have you ever met one in person? No I wish I could say I've met 12, like Akutenshi, but I've never met one. :D

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? I enjoyed others sneezing, but not my own.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Sure, I would love for them to have the fetish too...mutual enjoyment!

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Um...if I do, I would say mostly night, and I do a few usually.

2. What is your age? 33

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Yes

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Three

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Not anymomre, I don't think

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? They are all good, standing is the best, probably

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Used to stifle, not anymore, now I let them out

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Can't recall any natural fit

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Lots of reasons

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yes

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If I can't tell the difference, and when people who know about my fetish like to joke around with me, I find their fake sneezes kind of cute

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Hope for multiples, but it would never happen

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, DUH!

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? A lot of times, yes

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? Nope

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope

19 What state or country are you from? State of Confusion, USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Not anymore, I used to be horrified of it

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? I induced six in a row one time, and that was heavenly!!! Hell yeah I enjoyed it!

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? I have met one, would meet many more

23. Have you ever met on in person? Yes, and she was way cool!

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Never thought about enjoying it until now

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? He has asked, but I haven't indulged him yet. Hey, he won't do it for me, so why should I do it for him? LOL, only kidding! I know that he wouldn't appreciate it like he claims he would. Maybe I will one day, but I know he doesn't have this fetish.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? I induce whenever I have time alone, so it depends. I can generally get anywhere from one to three. I always gfo for more, though!

Edited by Sneesee

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I don't really care

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? No

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2 or 3

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Anything.

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? My past ones never have, and I don't have one now. I probably wouldn't like it.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Once again, it doesn't matter.

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I've never stifled.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I've never really had a fit unless 3 in a row is a fit.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Nope.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? I doubt it.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I've never done it, but if a hot gir does it, yes.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Never really thought about it.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only with you guys.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? I guess not.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Yes.

19 What state or country are you from? That is classified personal information that I refuse to disclose.

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't mind.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? About 5. I don't really enjoy sneezing myself, but it doesn't turn me off.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Perhaps.

23. Have you ever met on in person? Not that I know of.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Not really.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? This is another on of those things that I haven't thought about.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? If I made WAVS I would at night when there's no chance of being found.

2. What is your age? 23

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? One

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Two or Three

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Yes

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Standing

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends on if I am alone or not

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not at all

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? No

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NEVER

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Usually try and hold it in

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only to other community members

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? No

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Maybe once a day

19 What state or country are you from? New York, USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Four or Five

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yes

23. Have you ever met on in person? Nope

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Not really

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? No

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? I don't induce at all

Guest Amoris

1. Female

2. 16

3. Yep

4. not so much

5. singles, unless I induce

6. hmmm...3?

7. very much

8. no

9. stifle in public

10. never had one I'm sad to say

11. Honestly, I have no clue. I think it's what everybody says, just the whole vulnerability or h/c aspect.

12. eesh, i don't think so

13. depends....

14. single in public, multiples in private

15. only with other fetishists...when other people do it's just weird

16. yep

17. I wouldn't care I don't think

18. nope

19. Massachusetts

20. not usually, cuz I can stifle so they're usually silent

21. I have no clue, but I bet I enjoyed it!

22. Hell yes! Finally someone to talk to!

23. sadly, no

24. Yes!

25. hm, don't have one...

26. evening, and I usually induce till I just don't feel like it anymore, typically 5-10?

Guest Swim2Birds

1. Are you Male or Female? As it says on the tin

2. What is your age? Ditto

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sure!

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Maybe mildly

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Depends on the situation - 1-2's OK for when I'm with other people, about 20 if on my own

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Quite the contrary

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? So long as I've got 2 hands free to catch it

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let em out

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes, yes amd yes

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? See my post in "Understanding the fetish"

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Not sure I fancy this

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Don't know - try me

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? See no. 6

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes but I also struggle with embarrassment

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes but I'm not sure it's worth the effort

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? Bring it on!

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Most days, although I'm going through a dry spell

19 What state or country are you from? England

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Probably 10+, and yes

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yes but it would cause serious problems in my relationships, so no

23. Have you ever met on in person? Not knowingly

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Yes unless in front of adults

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Pass (one of the conditions I set myself for joining this forum is not to talk here about other people in my life)

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Inducing doesn't interest me

1. Are you Male or Female? FEMALE

2. What is your age? 27

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? NO

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? NO

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 WITH A RARE DOUBLE HERE AND THERE

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 1

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? NO

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? NO

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? LET THEM OUT I CAN'T STIFLE

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? NEVER HAD ONE

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? NOT REALLY

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? YEAH

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? I JUST HOPE I CAN STOP IT IN TIME

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? SOMETIMES DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YES

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? NO

18. Do you sneeze everyday? NI

19 What state or country are you from? OHIO USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? DEFINTIELY NO

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? 2 NO I HATE MY OWN SNEEZING

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? YEAH

23. Have you ever met on in person? NO

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? YEAH BUT NOT MY PERSONAL SNEEZES ALWAYS OTHERS

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? DON'T KNOW ITS NEVER HAPPENED

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? WHENEVER I AM HOME ALONE USUALLY AFTER WORK , I ONLY INDUCE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN....MY NOSE RESISTS AFTER A FEW

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? it doesnt turn me on really but its fun

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? not really

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 2-6

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 6

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? perhaps

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? no

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? mmm my sneezes are naturally stifled

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? never really had one

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? if they had the fetish BOYFRIEND not just friend

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO EWW EWW EWWW

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? multiples

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? NOOOOOOOOO (except on the forum:D)

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yupp

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? ummm

18. Do you sneeze everyday? not really

19 What state or country are you from? canada

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? YES!! NEVER EVER EVER DONE!!!

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? 7 it was good

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? perhaps

23. Have you ever met on in person? no

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? yes

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? :) ya!

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? umm different times

1. Are you Male or Female? FEMALE

2. What is your age? 24

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? NO

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? NO

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? normally 2x sometimes up to 7

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? NO

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? NO

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? sometimes both depends on situation and who is around

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? NEVER HAD ONE

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? yes

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? YEAH

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? NO.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? dont matter

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? YES

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? NO

18. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

19 What state or country are you from? OHIO USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? depends who they are

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? 13

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? YEAH

23. Have you ever met on in person? NO

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? YEAH BUT ALWAYS OTHERS

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? no not really

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? i never induce myself anymore

2. What is your age? 48

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes, very much!

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Yes, very much!

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually two or three.

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Four or five.

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? No.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Any position will do!

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I let them out.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and yes.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, not really.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yes.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No (note: I don't consider induced sneezes to be fake).

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Multiples.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes, very much.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, I've been doing it since I was ten.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? No.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost daily.

19 What state or country are you from? Michigan

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? About twenty, and Yes.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yes.

23. Have you ever met on in person? No.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Yes (see #16)

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? Yes.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Time of day really doesn't matter. I'll usually induce from ten to twenty, but if I'm having a good session I'll keep on going until I can't induce any more.

1. Are you Male or Female? ...Female

2. What is your age? ...18

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? ...Sure

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? ...No, not really

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? ...Only once :)

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? ...Anywhere from 3 to 7

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? ...That would be too embarrassing. Wouldn't like it.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in? ...Never thought about it!

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? ...Stifle forever

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? ...Yes, once or twice, and yes!!

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? ...I know why I find it attractive/erotic, but I don't know why me! I was just born that way.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? ...Possibly. It depends on the person and situation.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? ...Depends. If it is well done on like a TV show or Animation or something, then yes.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? ...Multiples/Fit please. But that's only happened less than five times in my life :)

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? ...Yup

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? ...Yes ...

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? ...I suppose not

18. Do you sneeze everyday? ...No, but several times a week now normally.

19 What state or country are you from? ...USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? ...Depends on who the others are, and the situation.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? ...Mmm if you mean without any space, then 2. If you mean in a fit sort of way with mild spacing, umm... 7ish?

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? ...Possibly :bleh:

23. Have you ever met on in person? ...Not that I'm aware of

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? ...Sort of. I knew there was something special in the way I felt about it, but it embarrassed me so much I can't really say yes or no. But I had the makings of a fetishist since childhood.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? ...I'm not really sure. I'm single right now, so all I can say is that it would depend on the person. What I could most hope for is someone I was at least comfortable enough to share the fetish with. And someone who would use it to his/her advantage :rolleyes:.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? ...Anytime, depends on how long it takes for me to feel guilty about it.

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yup!

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? not always ... depends on the mood and the quality of the sneeze

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three or four

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? I would like it ... I think it's cute!

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? It doesn;t matter to me

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes ... and yes!

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I'm not sure, all I know is I've enjoyed it for as long as I can remember.

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? yes and I have

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no, I feel fake when I do that (go figure!)

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? a fit or multiples, but it's almost always a single

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? with the right people, yes

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes, many times

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? no, I like it when my boyfriend touches my nose!

18. Do you sneeze everyday? unless I'm going through a crazy dry spell, yes

19 What state or country are you from? Ohio

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I'm not a fan of it

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? 11 ... I enjoyed it because it never happens like that

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? sure, I think it would be fun

23. Have you ever met on in person? not that I know of

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? yes, I think it would lead to some good foreplay!

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Any time of the day ... usually only a few, like 5 or so

2. Wat is your age? 37

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Hell No

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Once again, Hell No

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually only one at a time

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend holding your nose when you sneeze? Yes, I'm not ino that

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in? No

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? In public I stifle which usually leads to multiples(I have allergies and they suck).

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes and I don't enjoy them as when my allergies are bad, they're real bad.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I have no clue(I only enjoy female sneezing)

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? No as I can do it myself as I have a spot that whenever I touch it the sneezes come flying out.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Depends on who does it. A hot female fake sneezing works for me as long as they do the whole buildup and facial expression.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multiples or a fit? I actually hope it goes away.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I don't but I enjoy hearing girls talking about it.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes but just to prove that I can

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? Yes I really don't like my face being touched.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Unfortunately yes

19. What state or country are you from? Massachusetts

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of other? I hate it.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? I never really counted, probably about 15, and no I hated it.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? Yes a female

23. Have you ever met one in person? No

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? No

25. Do you wish your significant other enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? No but I know my girlfriend really hates doing it for me and I think she may stop soon.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? I don't.

1 male

2 31

3 Absolutely :rolleyes:

4 It has yes.

5 I usually do three rapid fire ones

6 I'd like to do 4 in a row even number.

7 Might be fun.

8 Sitting on my bed when I've just woken up, quiet still of morning

9 I try to let them out more these days, I use to all ways stifle.

10 Had a few today. First handful were fun after 5th fit of the day gets gruesome.

11 Feeling of losing control safely.

12 Absolutely I would adore it.

13 not as much as I use to.

14 I hope for a fit.

15 I love talking about it.

16 Yes I have.

17 The right someone I wouldn't mind

18 I try to yes

19 NY

20 Only like sneezing in front of one person;)

21 6 in a row and yes

22 Yes I would :)

23 no

24 no 25 I think they do 26. Anytime I have a stuck sneeze.

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? No

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 0, because I don't like sneezing myself :bleh:

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Holding my nose? Yes

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? No

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I almost always stifle

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Haven't ever had a fit

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, I was either born with this fetish or developed it so early I don't remember why :)

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? I don't know, I don't think I'd find that sexy

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Yes, if it's convincing

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? A single

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? No!!! Not with non-fetish people, anyway

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? No

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? No

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost, but not quite every day

19 What state or country are you from? Toronto, Canada

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes! I hate sneezing in front of anyone else

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Probably three, and I'm sure I didn't enjoy it and was very embarrassed :)

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? I would love to meet some of my forum friends in person

23. Have you ever met on in person? No

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? I liked watching and hearing it, but I never particularly liked doing it

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? No, I like it the way it is: He sneezes for me, I listen :rolleyes:

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? I don't induce

2. What is your age? 17

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yep

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Nope

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once. Twice if I'm incredibly lucky

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 3-5 would be nice

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? Nope, I'd love it!

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? Anything not awkward

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends who's around

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Nope

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Cause it's sexy

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yeh

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not particularly, makes me feel awkward!

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? Multiple

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only to people from the forum

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yeh.....

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? Nope

18. Do you sneeze everyday? Nope

19 What state or country are you from? Australia

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes! My friends think that I NEVER sneeze......

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? Only 2....

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? When I'm older, yeh.

23. Have you ever met on in person? nope

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? yeh!

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or

her? Hmm, maybe.....

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Usually at night, and doubles.

2. What is your age? 22

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? not really, but it does feel great sometimes

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? usually 3 or 4

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? either 4 or 6, i like even numbers

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? not sure, but I wouldn't mind trying it to find out

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? sitting, standing sometimes I'm scared I'll loose my balance, and lying down there's a greater chance of me straining my neck

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I always let them out, but try to keep them quiet unless I'm alone

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? all the time and yes

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not exactly sure why, but I did read somewhere that endorphins released from sneezing are the same as those released during orgasm

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? sure

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? only if it's done well enough that I can't tell it's fake

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? a fit

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yep all the time

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? I wouldn't mind so long as they are gentle about it

18. Do you sneeze everyday? yes usually

19 What state or country are you from? PA, USA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't really like it much unless it's a significant other

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it? I honestly can't remember what was the most in a row, but there was one time that I did 15 in a row rapid fire when inducing

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? yes

23. Have you ever met on in person? not to my knowledge

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? I'm pretty sure he does

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? whenever I feel like it provided no one else is home, I do as many as I can, usually a few dozen before it starts to hurt and I quit

Ack Surveys... My one true...weakness... no wait...

Cuteness is... hmmm.

Correction: Ack Surevys... My second weakness... No wait... - just kidding-

:D

2. What is your age? 17.7

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? Yes ( I'm awesome, trust me)

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? hmmm... 4

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? I'm pretty sure that would skeeve me out :lol:

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? :blink: Hmmm... Sitting I guess...

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out, I suck at stifling...

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes ( they're few in numbers) and YES :drool:

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Um duh... Cus its awesome and as I called it in the chat on sunday, " I'm Sensually intuned" :laugh:

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? Yes... if I didn't die of embarrassment first

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? If its done well...

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?well if I'm at school, a single... anywhere else it wouldn't matter to me at all

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? ... oh I wonder... am I signed up for this forum? :rolleyes::bleh:

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? :innocent: .... :twisted:

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose? omg... reminds me of a guy I just met last week who came over and we watched a movie together while waiting fo friends to come over and I was leaning against him and he turned and ran a finger down the bridge of my nose and said, " Your so cute. Now Smile for me!"... :drool::blushing:

18. Do you sneeze everyday? At least once

19 What state or country are you from? CANADA

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? not really, as long as its not like super quiet in a classroom or something

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it?9 I think... I did, though was more shocked than anything really...

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person? oh hello, I've already got my stalk- er... visiting list written up :laugh:

23. Have you ever met on in person? no...

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? I don't know...

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her? I don't have a S.O, but sure why not.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? Night I guess, cus I'm actually at home. Maybe... 4-6... maybe...?

Random fact: Just woke up before coming on here, sneezed twice while writing this. Yay mornings! (?)

1. Are you Male or Female? Male.

2. What is your age? 18.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Not really.

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on? No.

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice.

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Once.

7. Would you mind a girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze? If she wants to.

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)? No.

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Let them out.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Sometimes. Not entirely.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It's been 4-5 years and still no explanation.

12. Would you ever let someone like a girlfriend or friend make you sneeze? If it turns her on.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? When a girl does it,yes.

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit? A single.

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only on the forum, or to someone with the fetish.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Tried it once or twice. Didn't like it.

17. Would you mind having a girlfriend or friend touching your nose? If she wants to.

18. Do you sneeze everyday? I don't think about it that much, but there's a chance I do once a day.

19 What state or country are you from? Ohio.

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, especially my family and anyone else who knows about the fetish.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? I don't know. did you enjoy it? Don't remember.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist in person? Very yes.

23. Have you ever met one in person? No.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid? Maybe.

25. Do you wish your significant other enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for her? I dunno.

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce? I don't induce normally.

1. Are you Male or Female?

Female

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

Yes indeed!!

4. Does your own sneezing turn you on?

Surely does.

5. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Between 1-5 (4-5 is normal if they are all stifled. Less is normal if they are free out-loud sneezes)

6. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

2-3

7. Would you mind a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneeze?

I don't really want anyone holding my nose at any time, thank you! LOL

8. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc...)?

Not really. Lying down's kinda nice.

9. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out?

Stifle if in public and around people I know, or in close proximity to people...let them out if I'm alone or in public but only amongst strangers and nobody's paying much attention to me or is very close to me.

10. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Yes, though not really an intense or long lasting one until I had a cold a month or so ago, and I just sneezed and sneezed and sneezed!! Like, SO many times in a row. My nose was in a constant state of sneeze and pre-sneeze. Ugh.

11. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Not really, I think I was just born this way. *shrug*

12. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend make you sneeze?

Probably not.

13. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

Nah, it feels embarrassing and lame. Inadequate, you know?

14. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipules or a fit?

Depends where I am. In public, single or double. In private, the more the merrier (usually).

15. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Oh yeah, but sometimes it also embarrasses me.

16. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Many a time.

17. Would you mind having a boyfriend/girlfriend or friend touching your nose?

I like it when my gf kisses or touches my nose.

18. Do you sneeze everyday?'

I think so. Maybe every week or so there might be a day with no sneezes at all, but usually I sneeze at least once or twice a day.

19 What state or country are you from?

Gold Coast, Australia. :drool:

20. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Only as per the above re. in public with strangers and/or people not in close proximity to me.

21. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? did you enjoy it?

Probably over 25 when I had that cold...I didn't really enjoy it as I was sick and concerned by so many sneezes, but I was also getting quite turned on by it all. LOL.

22. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishiest in person?

Maybe...that'd be kinda cool.

23. Have you ever met on in person?

No.

24. Did you enjoy sneezing as a kid?

Yes, I used to make myself sneeze back then too.

25. Do you wish your significant either enjoyed listening to you sneeze or asked you to sneeze for him or her?

NO WAY! Too embarrassing for me!

26. If you induce your own sneezes what time of day do you find that you do? morning evening or night? and how many sneezes will you typically induce?

In the mid afternoon cause nobody's home. Usually as many as will come before I feel crap (like I have a cold).

1. Female

2. 15

3. hmm..... sometimes, i dont like having fits, but it feels grreat to sneeze randomly

4. nope

5. usually 1, at night, mostly three times. wierd, i know.

6. 3 times, love it :blushing:

7. hmm, no, not at the moment anyway. WAAAAY too awkwardly embarrasing!! :blushing:

8. i like standing, then bending right down with the force of the sneeze

9. both, depending. around people i generally stifle, by myslef i like to roar them out :D

10. yes, about 15 sneezes with barelt any pauses. it was HORRIBLE!!! i felt horribly sick and stuffy afterwards, and my eyes hurt.

11. i simply love it. dunno why, dont care. i just feel lucky i can have the best time of my life from something that is done all over the place, every day, and is so common.

12. hmmm, i dunno. well have to wait and see.

13. hehe, sometimes, by myself. im terrible at it though, and i couldnt do it like those actors.

14. a double, perfect for me.

15. with you guys YES!!!!! but with other people, i get way too embarassed.

16. i tried. didnt work :blushing:

17. err, yes. wierd.

18. yes. at least one random one every day

19. Melbourne , australia

20. YES!! i get really shy!!! especially when poeple bless me :blushing:

21. i think i answered this in question number 10

22. yes! that would be so cool

23. no, i want to

24. well, you could say.. im still a kid :bleh:

25. no, too embarassing.

26. ive never done it more than 2 times, and it didnt work.