Sneeze Fetish Forum

interest in a sneezefic...

jpeach

sneezefics are really cool to me, and tho i've never written one, i have written a fanfic before and i also write sitcoms for my school so i think i'd be decent at it.

i'm wondering how much of an interest u guys would have in a kind of running set of sneezefics involving the same set of characters (in that way, much like the amazing akentushi's) but one that probably would be centered around a girl/girl couple in college (seeing as how a lot of it will be loosely based on myself and my gf, just more interesting even tho we are quite interesting :P) and some hetero stuff as well b/c all of it is good.

let me kno what you all think. it's not like i am not so busy w/ school (i.e. why am i trying to make a busy life busier?! :laugh: ) but i really want to contribute in this way b/c i love the reciprocity within this community.

xoxojerseypeach

:laugh: GREAT idea! Reallllllllly really good idea. :cryhappy::innocent::cryhappy: In fact, I was thinking about starting to write one too, or a series of them...and it's an even better idea to do it with two girls! For me, it's perfect...because of what happened with my best friend now gf. Maybe I can help...?

I'm so excited!! Go for it, please, and let me know if you need any assistance...I happen to be a writer, and a good one, if I say so myself. :innocent:

I give you an A+! :P

I would like to see it too! I've never really seen more than two fics have the same characters, and seeing it now would be interesting. Go ahead and write!

ok great!!! glad i'll have an audience.

turns out myself and threedaysofrain are going to co-write this masterpiece!!! i will have the first installment up asap!

xoxojerseypeach

Two college girls sneezing in a SERIES?!?! :P I'd give my left nut to read that! Ooh, this is so exciting! I think you;ve just found your biggest fan in me.

ok guys just givin you a heads up to look for the 1st installment of the fic sometime between tonight and tomorrow!

xoxojerseypeach

Archived