Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

Pretty self-explanatory, yeah? Okay, here's all I know:

Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for the N64: If you leave Link alone in a cold place (snow, cave, rain) for long enough he'll start sneezing. They're pretty good. I'm not into male sneezing, and even I can appreciate Links sneezes. :D

Suidokin 4: As I understand it, one of the characters attacks by sneezing :bleh: The game is hella expensive, so I haven't looked into this. Yet.

Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 for PS2: In 1, Snake will sneeze if you leave him standing in the snow for a little while. And in 2, Raiden will sneeze during the part where he's nekkid. Also, if he's wet and left standing. Also, when he gets his clothes back he talks in a stuffed-up voice.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 for the PS2. Launch sneezes half the time you enter the capsule shop. Also, I remeber someone said that she and Bulma sneeze in story mode at some point, but I haven't found those yet. Any help would be appreciated; this games story mode is so hard to navigate I can't find any of the extras without a strategy guide.

That's all I got. Anyone else know some?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agent Under Fire: In a multiplayer mode in which one team is protecting a VIP, and the other tries to kill him, the person sneezes a shit load of times.

Halo 2: (sort of) David Scully (Sergeant Johnson) sneezes during a voice outtake (Available on Bungie.net) (plus at the end of Cairo Station, you get a nice nostril shot with Miranda Keyes)

I also remeber my brother saying "Hee hee, he sneezed" while playing one of those Pokemon games. I don't know when it really comes up though

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Link's sneezes in Ocarina of Time! Besides doing it in the cold and dark underground places, he'll also do it in the windmill building in Kakariko Village. Just have him hop up on the spinning platform and leave him there for a minute and he'll start shivering and sneezing, just like he does underground. Must be all the wind generated by the windmill making him cold. :D

I was disappointed that the Gamecube version of The Hobbit had no sneezing in it though, considering that it's canon that Bilbo gets a bad cold and sneezes in the book after riding a barrel downriver. I imagine the game creators thought it would be silly and unnecessary, but it would have been a nice touch.

i know that in one of the later mario partys for gamecube there is a board where if you land on a certain space you can tickle a trees nose with a feather. a kinda cartoonish sneeze but its the whole idea of making him sneeze and if you dont tickle hard enough he doesn't sneeze. before he sneezes he says something like, "wahh i have to sneeze will you tickle my nose for me?"

The Sims.. when a character plays with and gets scratched by a pet guinea pig/hamster/whatever-it-is when the cage is dirty, they get sick and sneeze, but they die about a day later so best to save it before you do this!

Call of Duty.. in a cut scene to a new level (can't remember exactly where in the game) they are in a plane and the soldier sitting opposite you sneezes. It is a different number of sneezes each time.

Project IGI 2.. If you stand behind any guard for long enough they will eventually sneeze.

I remember "Wild ARMs 3", Maya Schroedinger sneezes very loudly due to Virgina talking about her. No sound, but I thought it was kinda funny. Not a bad game either.

Also "True Love" the main character (male) sneezes once because of being in the water too long. And one of the girls sneeze several times from being stuck out in the rain.

Kisa taught me about this cheat for Sims 2. You can do this thing where you spawn these yellow boxes, and one of the options when you click it is "Give me a cold." A Sim with a cold will cough and sneeze frequently, which is why my Sims stay permanently sick.

In the harry potter game (3rd movie) for PS2, the 3 main characters will sneeze anytime they fall into water. Its only a single, but it works for all of them.

I bought that game last Christmas online, but it has yet to arrive.

Edited by Pseudosneeze

In The Godfather: The Game they have all these snippets of conversations in the background, and there's both a male and a female sneeze. You don't get to see it, though.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Link's sneezes in Ocarina of Time! Besides doing it in the cold and dark underground places, he'll also do it in the windmill building in Kakariko Village. Just have him hop up on the spinning platform and leave him there for a minute and he'll start shivering and sneezing, just like he does underground. Must be all the wind generated by the windmill making him cold. ;)

that's so crazy! i never knew about Link sneezing!! lol i haven't played that game in YEARS but i may have to dust it off when i'm back home over the summer.

also BUBBLES please give me the details of this SIMS cheat!!! I have Sims2, but I'm an all around sims fanatic. lol ;)

xoxojerseypeach

Edited by jerseypeach

All Suikoden-games have a character in them named Viki (I think I've posted a pic of her before) that can teleport things when she sneezes and since her attacks are all teleport-based she always sneezes when she attacks. In Suikoden IV these sneezes are pretty cute but in the newly released Suikoden V (the english version, I havent gotten around to playing the japanses version yet but most likely will soon) the sneezes are not good at all unfortunately.

The Sims.. when a character plays with and gets scratched by a pet guinea pig/hamster/whatever-it-is when the cage is dirty, they get sick and sneeze, but they die about a day later so best to save it before you do this!

Call of Duty.. in a cut scene to a new level (can't remember exactly where in the game) they are in a plane and the soldier sitting opposite you sneezes. It is a different number of sneezes each time.

Project IGI 2.. If you stand behind any guard for long enough they will eventually sneeze.

wow! how did you get that off the game? great sneezes there ;) love it

Has anyone been able to make clips from Suikoden or Harry Potter? By the way, in Budokai 3, Bulma sneezes during Vegeta's story mode (text only). If you fly around a bit, you'll first encounter Launch somewhere in the forest. He'll observe her sneeze and wonder if Bulma is the same way. Then go to Master Roshi's island. Bulma will tell Vegeta she's having an allergy attack (although I never recall her mentioning allergies on TV) and then build up. Vegeta then takes off and Bulma sneezes, wondering why he was in such a hurry.

I recorded my monitor with my digital camera ;)

Call of Duty 2 trailer: (trailer done in 1st person) You are in a tank driving through a run down city. The tank is hit by a rocket and dust flies everywhere. I'm pretty sure that another marine in the tank sneezes once.

I recorded my monitor with my digital camera ;)

You can also try recording them with a VCR and then doing whatever it is they do to transfer it to the computer.

Whoa, thanks, Pseudosneeze. I'm going to go do that story right now. And it's true, Bulma didn't have allergies in the anime. She did sneeze once, though, in the last episode of the "Fake Namek" storyline. Though I haven't found anyone who can download clips of DBZ...

Link's sneeze was such a great surprise while leaving my game unattented. ;)

Let's see... I think I posted these before, but ah well. XD

FinalFantasy VIII: (no sound on any, only text)

Female: In Timber, these is a lady allergic to her daughter's cat.

Male: Some guy on the white SEED ship sneezes because he's cold on deck.

Male: Laguna, in a flashback, sneezes and looses the key he picked up.

FinalFantasyIX: (no sound either)

The boss Baku sneezes a few times for who knows why. Kinda weird. XD

Ed Elric is SUPPOSED to sneeze in FullMetal Alchemist Angel's ...something, but because of americanization they changed it. ;)

Whoa, thanks, Pseudosneeze. I'm going to go do that story right now. And it's true, Bulma didn't have allergies in the anime. She did sneeze once, though, in the last episode of the "Fake Namek" storyline. Though I haven't found anyone who can download clips of DBZ...

1. I forgot to mention it's during the Cell saga.

2. Must see Bulma sneeze!

Ah, the Sims! I don't have Sims 2, but I have almost every expansion pack of the original Sims. I love to download skins for the sims, particularly fantasy-related or other fannish ones. I have close to two dozen different characters from Lord of the Rings going in my Sims game right now. :wheels:

Let me tell you, that guinea pig trick is my favorite thing about that game! My Legolas Sim walks around perpetually coughing and sneezing and I love it to bits! There's two different sneeze sounds used in the game, one a nice full sneeze and another one slightly softer and more gentle, and both are very, very enjoyable to listen to. I like the way the Sim bends over at the waist when sneezing too. Plus, it's fun to watch them infect others!

A lot of the time, I'll just play the same few days over and over again, but if I want to move on and don't want the Sim to die, I'll hang the guinea pig portrait on the wall and if you do it in time, it'll cure the sick ones in the house after a day or so. Otherwise, I have to resort to the hacked computer I downloaded that magically cures Sims instantly, plus restores all their needs bars to full green. Great little device, that computer. It has one drawback though...Sims find it addictive and keep wandering back to the computer if you let them. I usually sell it back after I'm done curing someone and buy it again later when I need to cure them again.

I've just completed Suikoden V and I'm not going to spoil anything but I just have to tell about one really cute thing about the ending. As anyone who has played Suikoden knows, in the end you get a few lines about the future destiny of the characters of the game. This is what it said about Viki: "Glancing towards the sun during the victory-celebrations she let out a sneeze and dissapeared..." I thought it was really cute =)

post-180-1144250147_thumb.jpg

If there'd been so much sneezing in the old Nintendo games I might not have lost interest in video games.

Of course then I'd be a zonked-out zombie spending hours on end playing that crap every day. :bleh: No offense!

I've just completed Suikoden V and I'm not going to spoil anything but I just have to tell about one really cute thing about the ending. As anyone who has played Suikoden knows, in the end you get a few lines about the future destiny of the characters of the game. This is what it said about Viki: "Glancing towards the sun during the victory-celebrations she let out a sneeze and dissapeared..." I thought it was really cute =)

post-180-1144250147_thumb.jpg

:bleh:

what you think about this preview ?

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/suiko/suik5/suik5prev.html

as well Suikoden staples Viki, the sneezing mistress of teleportation

:laugh: