Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

alright so in luigi’s mansion 3 there are a LOT of sneezes from the green boi himself

once in the opening cutscene after having a bunch of makeup powder blown in his face, and several throughout the game if you decide to walk through clouds of dust that pop up from inspecting drawers and stuff

there’s an early bossfight too where he sneezes if you do something wrong but that’s a spoiler

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Bungie's Oni (a game heavily inspired by Ghost in the Shell), the main character Konoko sneezes as an idle animation. It's so bittersweet, though, cause you can only view her from the back during normal gameplay -- and even if you hack through the camera to view her from the front, her face has no animation so it just looks awkward as hell 😆 The animation itself has her tipping her head back and bringing her hands up to partially cover her face before she jerks forward uncomfortably.

Lackluster animation aside, the sound effects actually sound good. One of them is the stock effect that you hear all the time, but the other is a more realistic "Kkkkt'chhih!"

I am stunned that absolutely no one is talking about this, but those cute redesigned Xbox Avatars will sneeze when you're choosing what kind of nose to give them. Just wait around long enough and they will either wrinkle their nose or sneeze -- and the animation for it is surprisingly detailed!

I'm not sure, but it may be possible to see this on the Windows 10 avatar creator, so you probably don't need an Xbox One for this.

• 5 months later...

Here’s one for you furries out there. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, when you first get to the ice world as a fugitive, your partner sneezes in the intro cutscene from being cold, and even complains about the cold and a runny nose. I don’t own said game, myself, but here’s a link to a Let’s Play video of it by chuggaaconroy:

Hope you enjoy :).

Also, with the shape and general look of Treecko’s nose, I’d think there’s definitely potential for some great pre-sneeze expressions and nose-wiggling :).

“Promise of Wizard/Mahoyaku”

Character: Bradley

CV: Hino Satoshi (he’s so perfect)

Hopefully this otome mobile game gets released to US since it broke my dumb phone and I had to get rid of it before getting any more videos. This beautiful guy, Bradley, has a curse on him that when he sneezes he teleports to random place in the world so that’s his thing and it’s amazing. 

From story line, MC was wearing a feathery kinda outfit? and he brushed against it and bloop!

Poking at him on main screen; first is like “how do you stop a sneeze?!” then “(amazing buildup) oh that’s dangerous!”

There’s a few on Twitter I can’t find again atm that has at least... 3 more different sneezes so yeah I need this game again lol

• 2 months later...

Lately I'm addictes to Animal Crossing: New Horizon. I just love the little cuties ❤️ For those who don't know: You're living on an island - together with up to ten neighbours. Sometimes they want to talk to you about emotions and teach you, how to show happyness, sadness, anger, and so on. 

One day my neighbour Leon (a lion) shows up, I talk to him - and the first thing he does is an enormous sneeze! Afterwards he taught me the emotion "sneeze", which means that I can make my character sneeze as often as I want. Sadly ther's no great sound, but the animation is cute.

Also, your neighbours can get sick ans sneeze.

5 hours ago, Maho said:

Lately I'm addictes to Animal Crossing: New Horizon. I just love the little cuties ❤️ For those who don't know: You're living on an island - together with up to ten neighbours. Sometimes they want to talk to you about emotions and teach you, how to show happyness, sadness, anger, and so on. 

One day my neighbour Leon (a lion) shows up, I talk to him - and the first thing he does is an enormous sneeze! Afterwards he taught me the emotion "sneeze", which means that I can make my character sneeze as often as I want. Sadly ther's no great sound, but the animation is cute.

Also, your neighbours can get sick ans sneeze.

Oh yeah, people over on Discord have been freakin out about all this for a while. Everyone can get sick, or allergies. All that good stuff.

• 1 month later...

Not exactly sneezing, but in Donkey Kong 64 you can enter a mechanic fish as Diddy in Gloomy Galleon. In there, you find a giant mechanical heart you’re supposed to destroy, and above that, you see two switches(?), one of which says: ”ALERT”, and the other one, yep, you guessed it: ”SNEEZE”. Pretty interesting. :P

Saimou

On 6/1/2020 at 3:10 PM, Kisa said:

“Promise of Wizard/Mahoyaku

Character: Bradley

CV: Hino Satoshi (he’s so perfect)

Hopefully this otome mobile game gets released to US since it broke my dumb phone and I had to get rid of it before getting any more videos. This beautiful guy, Bradley, has a curse on him that when he sneezes he teleports to random place in the world so that’s his thing and it’s amazing. 

From story line, MC was wearing a feathery kinda outfit? and he brushed against it and bloop!

Poking at him on main screen; first is like “how do you stop a sneeze?!” then “(amazing buildup) oh that’s dangerous!”

There’s a few on Twitter I can’t find again atm that has at least... 3 more different sneezes so yeah I need this game again lol

Okay, I am so late on this, but the game SOUNDS AMAZING. KISA. UGH. What a cute quirk and a fantastic find!! ❤️ Thank you so much for the videos you managed to get, despite having to remove the game off your phone!! I did a quick google search and found a little more dialogue -- 

Spoiler

Bradley: Ugh. Damn it's cold today. Keep feelin' like I'm gonna sneeze. But like hell am I gonna let myself get blasted away again. Nngh...! Damnit! Not again! Ahh... ahh... ahhhhhhhh ch....! —That was close! Tch. No way can I enjoy a nice 'n' peaceful walk like this...

Bradley: !? —Who's there!?
Owen: (blows air)
Bradley: Asshole! Don't blow air into my ear— Ah... ahh... ahhh choo!!! (disappears)

Owen: You can stop yourself from sneezing just by looking at a bright light. The sun, for example.
Bradley: You serious? The sun?
Owen: Mmhm. Just stare at the sun... Yes, just like tha—
Bradley: ... Ahhhh choo!! (disappears)
Owen: ... Oops, I had it backwards. Light actually triggers sneezes, not stops them. Hahaha... I hope you ended up somewhere funny this time, Bradley.

Lennox: Careful you don’t inhale the pepper and end up sneezing. It’d be troublesome if you disappeared in the middle of the conversation.
Bradley: You bastard, don’t say something ominous like that. I don’t wanna fly off when my favourite food is right in front of me.

FOUND THIS SCENE! It starts at 18:37!
Bradley: But get this, I was able to get away a few days ago.
Nero: How?
Bradley: I sneezed and suddenly I was out in the middle of nowhere.
Nero: You.. sneezed?
Bradley: Yeah.
Nero: Like.. 'achoo' sneezed?
Bradley: Yeah.
Nero: ..... listen, if you're screwing around with me right now-
Bradley: Look, I know it sounds stupid but I ain’t lying! Now whenever I sneeze I’m just blasted off to the sticks somewhere!
Nero: No shit…? What’re you gonna do if you catch a cold then?
Bradley: I’d just be tourin’ the world at that point. Tch…the hell if I understand any of this crap…

Whoever this Owen guy is, I love that he keeps messing with him LMAO. And the bit where he says "don't say something ominous like that" hahahaha x'DD so cute, I CAN'T-.. And the conversation with Nero, I nearly died. This Bradley guy IS. A. GIFT. Kisa, I've always admired your detective skills when it comes to this sort of thing, but honestly, the stuff you find is incredible xD

EDIT: Okay, this is embarrassing, but I spent the last hour feverishly scouring the web and managed to find a Japanese youtuber who is doing a commentary playthrough of the game LOL. This is part 9, and it's up to the part you captured, Kisa, when Bradley sneezes and disappears (4:15). Hopefully there will be more xDD

AND ANOTHER! 16:13 - In this scene they're talking about how getting teleported when sneezing wouldn't be so bad, maybe even a little fun. Then Bradley shows up and gets pissed LOL. He ends up sneezing himself off screen @ the time indicated and the others concludes that it does look a little fun after all hahaha

21 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

Okay, I am so late on this, but the game SOUNDS AMAZING. KISA. UGH. What a cute quirk and a fantastic find!! ❤️ Thank you so much for the videos you managed to get, despite having to remove the game off your phone!! I did a quick google search and found a little more dialogue -- 

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: Okay, this is embarrassing, but I spent the last hour feverishly scouring the web and managed to find a Japanese youtuber who is doing a commentary playthrough of the game LOL. This is part 9, and it's up to the part you captured, Kisa, when Bradley sneezes and disappears (4:15). Hopefully there will be more xDD

I love the dedication💕 Thanks for finding and sharing this!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This one's a fond memory from my childhood, and I'm glad someone's got a Youtube walkthrough of the game so I can share it with all of you.

There was a series of learning games called Cluefinders, where kids could learn math and English in a hopefully fun way. So you can imagine my delight when the game for 3rd graders involved getting something called "sneezeberries" as a reward for solving the puzzles. And why are they called sneezeberries? Because they're literally sneezed out by the plants.

You can really see them in action from 7:10- 14:55, with a few more scattered around here and there. I also love the fact that if you click on the plants independently, they let out some hitching breaths. The sound effects may be the cartoony ones most of us are familiar with, but it's still fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7T500fcOB8

(Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever beat the game. It was probably because I got stuck on a later section of the game, but maybe I just decided I would stay and play the sneezeberry games over and over again...)

• 1 month later...

i’m pretty late on this but during the Nintendo megaleak a few months back, a whole bunch of unused playable Luigi data was found in Super Mario 64, including a model (that had to be pieced together) and audio clips

including this one

• 3 weeks later...

So, apparently Arlon the Serene from ”Kid Icarus: Uprising” has a sneeze fetish

Hi, y’all! So, in ”Kid Icarus: Uprising”, in Chapter 13: Lunar Sanctum, you’ll hear Palutena sneeze (a very nice, powerful sneeze, too), and Pit almost gets hit by a meteor. He blames Palutena for it, at which point, the Chapter boss, Arlon the Serene, says something kind of interesting: ”Oh, I’m so sorry. I must have lost myself in the golden melody of her sneeze.” Kind of makes you wonder about Arlon (and/or the game director Masahiro Sakurai) being one of us :twisted1:. Pit then tells Palutena off for not covering her sneeze, to which she just replies: ”I would never! A strong sneeze is a sign of a strong spirit.” Here’s the link to said Chapter in a Let’s Play by chuggaaconroy:

Later, in the Final Chapter, the main villain, Hades, also sneezes on Pit in the intro cutscene, for those of you interested in male sneezes (not me). Here’s a link to that too:

Personally, I definitely prefer Palutena’s sneeze at the Lunar Sanctum, not only because it’s female (male sneezes do nothing for me), but also because of the dialogue :drool:.

Take care and keep sneezing!

Saimou

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

For those that play Paladins, Evie has a special attack in which she sneezes and creates something to the effect of a winter storm on opponents. If what I'm reading on is true, she's a century old witch (and sounds like Harley Quinn, which makes me like her even more lol).

Ironic that I've played her, used that special, have the kink and have sneezed in my own playthroughs using her during the game with friends on youtube lol.

Really doesn't help that she says "Wow, that felt good!" either during the move or at various times in-game. xD

Edited by aridynamic87