• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kisa taught me about this cheat for Sims 2. You can do this thing where you spawn these yellow boxes, and one of the options when you click it is "Give me a cold." A Sim with a cold will cough and sneeze frequently, which is why my Sims stay permanently sick.

Wah! I'd love to know how to do this for my sims... :shocking:

There's two in Time Splitters: Future Perfect.

One is in the second level, Scotland the Brave. As you sneak around in the castle, you will find an open doorway. A guard will walk past and not see you. DO NOT KILL HIM. Yet. Just follow him for now. He'll say "Why are there so many bugs in here?" then sneeze a few seconds later.

The second is from a multiplayer character. You might start out with him unlocked, but if you don't, just play a few levels on easy. The character name is Envirosuit. If you select him for a multiplayer game, He'll hold his arm in front of his face, say something that's hard to understand, then sneeze.

Who can read the text on this image?

I can't read all of it, but the gist of it is that やっぱり [which means "as expected"], the teleporting mage Viki will return in Suikoden V. The rest of the page just talks about the Viki's from earlier Suikodens.

Also although she doesn't look it, I think the large picture of Viki is supposed to be sneezing. The text in her speech bubble, when transliterated to English, reads "kushun!" and the final character in the bubble is a sort of stop. So I guess she's sneezing?

I was disappointed that the Gamecube version of The Hobbit had no sneezing in it though, considering that it's canon that Bilbo gets a bad cold and sneezes in the book after riding a barrel downriver. I imagine the game creators thought it would be silly and unnecessary, but it would have been a nice touch.

OMG! Totally forgot about that and I've read it like three times! I wonder why that wasn't in the "books" thread?

Whoops! It is there! DaylightStarr beat me to it!

Guest ticklenose

alright, i play video games all the time, so allow me to offer my expertise. :P

if you have a PS2, rent or buy the game Phychonaughts.

you play a charactor called raz, and the whole game evolves around physic powers and abilitys.

anyway, about almost mid way in the story line, kids will start acting weird, because there brains are missing. turns out theres this mad doctor that takes the kids and extracts there brains by making them sneeze! theres at least several really cute and good sneezes throughout the game.

Oooh. Any reason to play Psychonaughts is a good one. That's a fine game, it is.

It's also available on Xbox.

In Metal Slug 3, Fio sneezes during the first level if you stand in the water for too long.

About halfway through Danger Girl for PSone (third person spy shooter), one mission opens up in the artic with lead cover girl Abbey Chase being propositioned over her two-way radio by some clueless jerk back at her base. She is noticeably annoyed by this (as well as the chill in the air) and sneezes openly right in the middle of blowing the guy off.

Despite lackluster reviews, the game itself is pretty good. The level design is decent, and the controls work well. The wacky humor and characters also translate well from the comic series. The graphics are a bit blocky though, and the difficulty level gets pretty high toward the end.

About halfway through Danger Girl for PSone (third person spy shooter), one mission opens up in the artic with lead cover girl Abbey Chase being propositioned over her two-way radio by some clueless jerk back at her base. She is noticeably annoyed by this (as well as the chill in the air) and sneezes openly right in the middle of blowing the guy off.

Despite lackluster reviews, the game itself is pretty good. The level design is decent, and the controls work well. The wacky humor and characters also translate well from the comic series. The graphics are a bit blocky though, and the difficulty level gets pretty high toward the end.

I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Also in the PC game Never Winter Nights (has to have both expansion packs) you can download a mod to control a cat and its allergic female henchman.

I've heard there's a fair bit of female sneezing in the Silent Hill games. Mind if I also ask about the movie?

I've uploaded it somewhere here ... but i thought it couldn't be bad mentioning it in here again ... right ? :P

In Grandia 3 When you meet Alonso (Alonzo ? i forgot lol) first he has a cutscene in wich he sneezes.

In an older PC game called You Don't Know Jack, there is a male sneeze while the game is loading.

In Streets Of Rage 1 for the Sega Mega Drive, there's a weapon known commonly as a pepper shaker. Throw it at your enemies to bring about some sneezes that use about 2 animation frames.

In home alone for the same console, you can make weapons such as the pepper rifle. More animation frames in this one, but still quite naff. LOL

In Streets Of Rage 1 for the Sega Mega Drive, there's a weapon known commonly as a pepper shaker. Throw it at your enemies to bring about some sneezes that use about 2 animation frames.

In home alone for the same console, you can make weapons such as the pepper rifle. More animation frames in this one, but still quite naff. LOL

:P I remember it. Very funny weapons like this. Has anyone make clips?

In one of those Die Hard style arcade games, you can pick up pepper shakers in some places and punch your enemies with it. It makes them cough and sneeze and stuff. But then I usually just grab an MP5 and finish the job.

There's this one humorous cutscene in Lunar 2 involving a magical girl and a flying carpet.

I can not believe this has been left out (and at the same time - yes! I get to say something new)

on warcraft 3 (and 2 as well I think) if you annoy your little orc peons enough with your mouse (doesn't take much really) among the normal reactions "yes master" "I'm on my way" you will also get a rather irritated sounding sneeze "HiYaShoo!"

I can not believe this has been left out (and at the same time - yes! I get to say something new)

on warcraft 3 (and 2 as well I think) if you annoy your little orc peons enough with your mouse (doesn't take much really) among the normal reactions "yes master" "I'm on my way" you will also get a rather irritated sounding sneeze "HiYaShoo!"

Although the human team in Warcraft III sucks, it has to be a Monty Python fan's favorite RTS team of all time, with lines like these from the peasants:

"You're the king? Well I didn't vote for you."

"We've found a witch! May we burn her?"

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

Haha! I forgot about that one =^.^= and you're right.. humans sucked...

FYI so far on both FFXI (Final Fantasy XI) and WoW (World of Warcraft) no sneezing.... not even a /sneeze emote... :winkkiss:

That dragon-statue-monster-thing from Conker's Bad Fur Day. I loved that you had to actually pour the pepper into its nose :3

• 2 weeks later...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Link's sneezes in Ocarina of Time! Besides doing it in the cold and dark underground places, he'll also do it in the windmill building in Kakariko Village. Just have him hop up on the spinning platform and leave him there for a minute and he'll start shivering and sneezing, just like he does underground. Must be all the wind generated by the windmill making him cold. :drool:

I was disappointed that the Gamecube version of The Hobbit had no sneezing in it though, considering that it's canon that Bilbo gets a bad cold and sneezes in the book after riding a barrel downriver. I imagine the game creators thought it would be silly and unnecessary, but it would have been a nice touch.

omg. i played the ocarina of time years ago. i would leave him in dampe's grave for hours (ok, maybe not hours, but a helluva long time) just to see him sneeze. he was sooo hot as an adult. and when he sneezed.... uhhh.... u can imagine.

omg. i played the ocarina of time years ago. i would leave him in dampe's grave for hours (ok, maybe not hours, but a helluva long time) just to see him sneeze. he was sooo hot as an adult. and when he sneezed.... uhhh.... u can imagine.

Curse you guys, I wanna play it now! :sweatdrop: