Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Videogames

Pilgrim

what makes him sneeze?

I was playing it with my friend, and I was under the impression that the dust from recently-collapsed building made him sneeze. Or am I doing it wrong...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• Blah!?

• Neesan

• BikermousefromMars

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zelda: Twilight Princess has been released. Has anyone played it enough to know if Link sneezes there?

*note: i DON'T want spoilers please! I just wanna know if he sneezes or not*

• 2 months later...

Don't know if this was mentioned yet or not, but..

In Phoenix Wright: Justice for all. There is a lot of sneezing in the third case. It's only written sneezing,and I don't want to go into too much detail and ruin it for people playing the game, but the whole case itself is based around the results of making someone sneeze with pepper.

In Phoenix Wright: Justice for all. There is a lot of sneezing in the third case. It's only written sneezing,and I don't want to go into too much detail and ruin it for people playing the game, but the whole case itself is based around the results of making someone sneeze with pepper.

LMAO That was the best case EVER! XD "She has a cute sneeze!" Ohman, they were soooo fetish-ists. I want to get the third game that has young-Phoenix with a cold. :drool:

Uhm, was it female or male sneezing? :laugh:

LMAO That was the best case EVER! XD "She has a cute sneeze!" Ohman, they were soooo fetish-ists. I want to get the third game that has young-Phoenix with a cold. :(

Uh, well i don't think there was any sneezing in it. but actually i've only seen the intro of that case :laugh:

Anyone know if there was any?

Uhm, was it female or male sneezing? :laugh:

LMAO That was the best case EVER! XD "She has a cute sneeze!" Ohman, they were soooo fetish-ists. I want to get the third game that has young-Phoenix with a cold. :(

Uh, well i don't think there was any sneezing in it. but actually i've only seen the intro of that case :laugh:

It was mostly female (Maya sneezes twice), as well as the judge. There is also talk about one of the females involved with the case having a really cute sneeze.

Uh, well i don't think there was any sneezing in it. but actually i've only seen the intro of that case :(

From the third game? Yeah there is, a little later. Garnet played it and told me about it. *emo corner, misses her luva u__u!* There's some in the first game, just Maya sneezing in the park and makes a camera go off. Annnd Larry talked about it... Oh and then Phoenix mentioned a painting was giving him a stuffy nose. Second game, all that Alucard mentioned (the Judge sneezing = no thanks! XD!)

Uhh, I think that's all... besides mention of Edgewoth's allergies.

There was one other sneeze in the first Phoenix Wright game that comes from detective gumshoe. During the fifth case if you present the fingerprint powder to him he will sneeze on Phoenix. I think it goes like this:

Phoenix: (Presents Gumshoe with powder) Detective Gumshoe, what do think about this?

Gumshoe: Hey, that's some of that powder to detect fingerprints...OH no...RUN QUICK!!!

Phoenix: ...?

Gumshoe: AAACHOOO!!!!

Phoenix: .....

Gumshoe: ......

Phoenix:....

Gumshoe:...If it makes you feel any better, one time I sat on a bench that was wet, and it made my pants soggy.

Phoenix: (How is that supposed to make me feel better?!)

OMG REALLY!??!?!?! :D:D:lol::lol::bleh: The messed up part of that is I TRIED to show him the powder, but he was like, "I don't know anything about that." Like he does with random things you show him that he doesn't care about. :lol: I guess you have to do it at a certain place... AH MAN! I let my brother borrow that game, too. :nohappy:

Ok, I lie, just the thought made me giggle like a crazy fangirl. Thanks Alucard~ ^_^

I think that you have to show him the powder when he is in the police station, shortly before you get to Gant's office. I laughed so much how he tries to make Phoenix feel better! :D

OHHHH! I know what part you mean! I really have to try that when I get my game back. (I have such a crush on the cuteness of Gumshoe!) XDD His attempt to cheer him up was just far too Gumshoe-esque and adorable. *squee!*

• 2 weeks later...

In one of the KOF games, the character Athena has a cute sneezing sprite animation. :P *random addition to the thread*

In one of the KOF games, the character Athena has a cute sneezing sprite animation. :) *random addition to the thread*

"KOF"? :blink: What's that?

• 3 months later...

I forgot if it was mentioned before .. but in Xenosaga Episode 1 Allen does sneeze when the others talk about how useless he is.

And also in Okami the Flea Guy .. i forgot his name .. sneezes when they cross a bridge which makes it crumble apart.

I'll make clips (additional to a few other ones i already made) when i've the time i still have savegames from both.

In Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess, the guy who runs the STAR game sneezes twice if you run into his tent as a wolf.

There is this old game called 'The American Girls Premiere' for PC. Using the 'American Girl' characters, you can make your own plays, and in it, there are a ton of sneezing/coughing etc. clips. Each of the characters sneeze and you can attach sounds of various people (male and female) sneezing to that action. You can also record your own voice doing things.

I used to use it when I was little. My plays usually ended up with one or more people sick by the end. :P

Oh, and for the Sims 2 cheat:

Press Enter and type: boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true

Then, hold shift while you click on a Sim. There are a ton of options--one of which is the 'Make Me Sick' Tester.

I'm sure you can figure out your way from there. By the way, after using the cheat, I would suggest turning it off (boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled false) to keep the program from detecting nonexistant problems with the game.

There is more info on the Sims 2 thread if y'all are interested...

In Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess, the guy who runs the STAR game sneezes twice if you run into his tent as a wolf.

Wooh, I'm gonna try it! :angry: But... I don't remember any Star game in it, so what and where is that Star game exactly? :)

Wooh, I'm gonna try it! :angry: But... I don't remember any Star game in it, so what and where is that Star game exactly? :)

Hyrule Castle Town. A big purple tent.

Edited by DragonDust
  • 3 months later...
Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 for PS2: In 1, Snake will sneeze if you leave him standing in the snow for a little while. And in 2, Raiden will sneeze during the part where he's nekkid. Also, if he's wet and left standing. Also, when he gets his clothes back he talks in a stuffed-up voice.

Can you make Raiden catch a cold too? Or is it just when he's naked?

• 2 months later...

For anyone who's been wanting to see the young (19-year-old) Phoenix Wright with a horrible cold I got the link right here! This is just the first part; he sneezes throughout most of the case. It's 12 parts of it, I think.