Sneeze Fetish Forum

People sending your wavs without your permission?

Bondi

Okay, I've gotten some reports that someone might have submitted someone else's wavs a while ago to me who had previously requested to have them removed. I'm not going to get into the details of the situation and I'd rather not have anyone else do the same.

In any case, if you have reason to suspect that someone else might have submitted your wavs to me without your knowledge or consent and you want your wavs removed, please email me about it. My email address is the contact page at http://bondi.beastlet.com/contact.php I'm at least somewhat acquainted with most of the people who post wavs on my site, so this sort of thing shouldn't be too much of an issue; however, occasionally new wavs pop up from people I haven't heard of before. In any case, if you think that the above scenario has happened to you, then in the email, please tell me who you are, what name the wavs in question are credited under, whether male or female. If the wavs were posted anonymously, then please list the wavs that are either in the "Other Male Sneezers" or "Other Female Sneezers" section.