• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Dead One

• Danachoo

• ~~~

• vote_for_pedro

There's no place on the poll for spouse. Only my husband knows. I see no reason to tell other people that something weird trips my trigger. He's the only one I'm screwing, so it's useful info for him.

There's no place on the poll for spouse.

Oh *censored*!

If possible, could some nice moderator or administrator please fix this?

My brother. (although... he knew anyway! :D ). And.... maybe... 8 girls? :D

I've told just about everyone. Told my grandparents when I was younger because I never tell my parents anything. Don't have any siblings, so that doesn't apply.

Oh yes, and my SO. But he's also my friend, so I guess he goes with that category. N'durr....or something like that!

There should be categories in family and friends for "No one" other than "N/A as I've told no one." If you've told only friends, you can't answer the family question honestly, and vice versa.

And where's the "Lovers" category?

Full disclosure, this is all academic to me as I've told no one. I guess I'm just naturally inclined to pick apart the way polls are set up. Kudos for putting this together just the same, though, Dead One.

I used the "N/A as I've told no one" as "N/A as I've told no one in my family" and worked it out that way. My problem was that the chioces for friends didn't work for me: I've only told a few people, but not necessarily because they were close friends. Only one of my close friends knows, as a matter of fact; everyone else I've told is a friend or aquaintence, but not a close one, because at the moment I'm only telling people who I think will be able to deal with it without freaking out, and I think that most of my close friends would. I think I chose "I've told quite a few people" which is mostly true. I love the idea of the poll, though. :P

Abyssinia,

Barrie

I've told:

1. ) Three people I know, one of them I see everyday the other two are just acquintances. Though the one I see everyday + the one acquintance sort of dragged it out of me. Literally. well actually, Bondi told her :P Funny story... I'm sure that was weird for him to get a random message from me that said. " Answer my friend's question truthfully". :bleh: Sorry man. :hug:

2.) About 7 people on this forum I'm a co-owner too. Though I don't think they count very much cus they have their own... secrets... ( :laugh: ) But two of them I talk with almost daily... they were real nice about it. But why wouldn't they be? I have the "banning" stick ^^

3.) Some random guy on the public bus. No idea why really... he started it and I wanted him to stop talking to me so when he asked what I was into, I complied with the correct answers. Sadly... weirdo thought it was cool. :P

4.) an ex-girlfriend of mine. Really sweet girl... but a clingy stupid one. She thought it was cute, but then again she thought matching shirts was too. *cough*psycho*cough*

I tried to add the spouse option...but sometimes doing this messes everything up, at least in my experince.

Edited by SusieQusie
I see no reason to tell other people that something weird trips my trigger. He's the only one I'm screwing, so it's useful info for him.

Um, yeah, I have told a few male, close friends of mine. One of which has some of the best sneezes ever, and because he also tends to discuss it with me in a posistive manner, I'm glad I told him.

I would've agreed with VFP, if my husband were more like hers. Unfortunately, that isn't the case, and me telling him made things worse in that area. It could be useful for him, if only he'd figure that out and then actually use it! And he is the only one I'm screwing, but since I have to use my imagination a lot lately, in my head, there are certainly other male sneezers around while we have sex!

I would never tell family though! ICK! Sex was never something either one of my parents could discuss with me without cringing, so no way in Hell would I admit something like that! EEEWWWW! :P

Not sure I need to tell anyone else, though. I think something like this might make my female friends uncomfortable to know (especially when one of our male friends or husbands sneezed in front of us).

Yeah, I think I'm done telling people for now.

Guest slower

Hello, jus wondered if anyone could tell me why i cant vote in this pole??? Is it because Im not a 'fully approved member'? Think ive been ok...

I think this is the only sensible poll I've ever made. LOL

I've told.... pretty much all my friends, mother, brother, and grandparents.

I've told mostly people on line... and even those... carefully chosen individuals... one of my oldest net-buddies from Norway... my on-line "one that got away" from the UK... my on-line friend from Belgium who is by the way, a sex goddess... and one of my on-line gaming friends, who just caught me after I had a bit to drink, and has been very cute and cooperative about it... oh there's also a a girl I correspond with from Germany, but I didn't so much as spell it out for her... *Shrug*

only on-line people are allowed to know, and a small amount of those as well...

(while posting this by the way, my brother walked in the room, I played it cool - "what am I doing? oh just surfing... *puts the laptop on the far side and tilts the screen a bit*)

Lamborghini
if I told anyone who was not on the net I think i would spontaniously combust :yes:

That’s pretty much what I thought would happen to me. However, it turned out to be much better than I thought it would. Trust me, I was one of those people who couldn’t even begin to think about telling another live person about my fetish, but it wasn’t so bad, and I have absolutely no regrets telling the two people that I’ve told so far.

Enzo

Guest Mae31

I've told:

Two ex boyfriends (boyfriends at the time) and my current boyfriend. I always regret telling people but I end up telling them anyway. I'm glad I told my current boyfriend though, he's so great about it.

And I also told a random person online. He thought it was cool.

• 1 year later...

Well, I haven't exactly told anybody - My parents found me out and then I had to explain it to them. :yeaahh: I still haven't forgiven them, especially not mom. :poke:

No one. It's my secret and I've never felt comfortable enough with a friend or a boyfriend to tell them. I don't think that I ever will, I like having a secret!

Oh my! I'm really in the minority here!! I've told my brother (17 months younger than me) as well as my dad, but not my mom. My brother seems to have the best grasp on it, and he lacks social skills. My dad's still a bit in the dark, and I wouldn't dare tell my mother. She's convinced that I'm a sexual deviant or something o_O; I feel like trying to explain it to her would be too much work. But it is hard to keep it to myself, especially since my keeping it a secret comes across as me not wanting to socialize with my family.

I've told some of my friends, including Salmon (my boyfriend for those who forgot) and none of them have backed away from me. Because my friends know, I can have fun with it every so often with a subtle hint or joke, and it's quite fun. I feel no need to really go and announce it to the entire world, though...though occasionally I feel like it'd be absolutely freakin' hysterical. I suppose it's a bit of a game to see how carried away you can get without revealing that you actually have the fetish. It's entertaining!

This is a really good idea for a quiz!!

Guest Minto

I've told my boyfriend - he was the first one I told. My dad knows (he sort of verbally beat it out of me, though, I wouldn't have told him if it had been my choice). I've told... probably about fifteen close friends. And probably about ten not-as-close friends.

I think it's funny to tell people - I'm a very outspoken person and I'm bad at keeping my own secrets. ^^;; You often get an odd look. "You get turned on by.. what? Sneezing? Oh... that's... well, that's different." I don't think it's a bad reaction, as such. I'm always entertained by telling people. Generally, people are probably going to accept it and it's always fun to have a little joke between friends.