Sneeze Fetish Forum

WHEN YOUR FRIENDS SNEEZES....

brazilian girl

brazilian girl
You did nothing wrong, Brazi_girl. Sometimes, people get carried away. They are apologizing to YOU, so you don't have to worry.

We're all a little nuts here! :D

HI PEOPLE!

I'M INTERESTED IN KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE FEEL WHEN A FRIEND SNEEZES....

ME ,MYSELF,I'M GET I LITTLE SHY!

It used to make me nervous, but it doesn't really bother me anymore.

BTW brazil_girl can I ask you a favor? Could you not do your posts in all capital letters? It's kind of hard on the eyes and it is the equivlent of shouting when you type that way. Thanks.

One or two sneezes.... they have my attention :D . 3 or 4 sneezes... Im STARING :) . 5 or 6 sneezes... Im DROOLING :D . 7 or 8 sneezes... Im HORNY :D ! If they continue to sneeze after that... Sternuto cannot be held responsible for his actions.

BTW... this goes for freinds... non freinds... strangers.... family... old... young... females in general! :)

Lamborghini

Hahhaaa! Ehhaahhhaaahhhaaaa!!!!!!! :D:D:):):D

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Sternuto, you are a riot *laughs insanely*

Enzo :laugh:

I thought most of us fetishists went through the same process. I mean... my sneeze analogy, up there^. I didnt MEAN for it to be funny... but im glad you can find humour in the mundane life of Sternuto. :D

You did nothing wrong, Brazi_girl. Sometimes, people get carried away. They are apologizing to YOU, so you don't have to worry.

We're all a little nuts here! :D

HI PEOPLE!

I'M INTERESTED IN KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE FEEL WHEN A FRIEND SNEEZES....

ME ,MYSELF,I'M GET I LITTLE SHY!

It makes me want to kiss them.

Sometimes I do.

I'm normally interested in some way or other. Obviously, female are more interesting than male, and no matter the gender, the interest goes up exponentially with the sneezer's attractiveness. But it hardly ever leaves me completely uninterested.

Lamborghini
I thought most of us fetishists went through the same process. I mean... my sneeze analogy, up there^. I didnt MEAN for it to be funny... but im glad you can find humour in the mundane life of Sternuto. :D

Well, yes. But the way you phrased it left me laughing for about seven minutes. I'm also attracted to female family sneezes, Sternuto. :D *hugs Sternuto*

Enzo

The Vast majority of my "not on the net" friends I'm not Remotely attracted to. So- it does nothing or slightly icks me. However, there are a couple of guys- (one is a friend's husb.) that if they sneeze I do like it but it makes me feel uncomfortable because I feel caught between wanting more and not wanting to "get caught" or feel the way that I am feeling.

Yeah, I'm definitely attracted to my female friends' sneezes...it's especially fun if it's a friend who knows what it does to me. They always give me a sort of secretive grin.

Edited by David

It's funny, because I like female and male sneezes pretty equally. However, sneezes from my female friends do nothing for me. It's kind of too weird for me, I dunno. My guy friends though, well...fair game. :D It totally turns me on.

helluvagoodsneeze

I love it when my friends sneeze, I love it when everyone sneezes no matter who is sneezing

If a friend I don't find attractive sneezes, especially multiple times in a short period, I often feel the strangest sense of annoyance.

it is definitely different for every one of us. I enjoy sneezes from female friends, since they're really not related to me in any kind of way.

If they sneeze, its like my mind takes a little moment to write it down on one of the blackboards in there ( Funny story, for another time though... :P ) , but it depends on who it is. If its my best friend, sure I'll pay more attention. He's an awesome sneezer... if its C, I make a note of it to write about on an OBS here for others to read.

But it definetly doesn't affect me too much, just a mild interest I suppose.

when one of my friends sneezes, male or female, i really dont do anything. i'll bless them or something and go on with whatever we were talking about etc. it really doesnt affect me at all

my best friend who happens to be a guy, has a hideous sneeze, makes me want to whack him ^.^ but on the other hand... one of my friends has delicious allergies... and at some point I just have to wonder if anyone notices I am probably grinning insanely and inches from drooling... she drives me wild.. it's a miracle I don't just jump on her... but, I'm overall attracted to her even when she's not sneezing... so there might be something to it...

With most of my other friends I guess I kind of make a note of it and if I'm not feeling too shy I bless them *nod*

Well, it totally depends on the friend who sneezed! When most of my guy friends sneeze, I would love to go up and hug and kiss them, only I can't always do that. I do sometimes get a little smile or wink out of the one that sneezed if they know about this fetish for me! :yes:

If they are female, I think of my friends on here that would love their sneezes! So, I try to remember, and be able to capture exactly how the sneeze went (if I am able), and then re-count it to all of you! I do think some of my female friends have cute sneezes, but I don't necccessarily want to kiss them afterwards! ;)

Depends on whether or not I am fond of their sneeze - if so I tell them - if not I bless them if that is their thing or irnore them in turn.

• 1 year later...

Pretty much all my friends know about the fetish, so alot of them either tease me with it or walk away from me when they sneeze. I get nervous when they tease me, though. I went out with this chick like 5 times and now shes my best friend( with benefits.lol.). Now she purposely sneezes on me or really close to me, just to watch me squirm. yea...

If female, I get a bit nervous. If male, I'm more relaxed, as the situation a bit different - I don't get that feeling that I should react, I can politely pretend to ignore it. It's always nice anyway if a friend sneezes. If the sneezer is an attractive male I know, I start to pay attention and wonder, why was that.

I normally feel wierd and just kinda look at them. I am kinda bad on blessings (OK, I freak out) but I have varied things for a couple of people (although nobody knows about my fetish-except here)

But my favorite :D

Emily (friend who sneezes in multiples-sounds like she is saying "A shoe"): "What Emily? Shoes?" or "Are you gonna live?" Sarcastic either way.