Sneeze Fetish Forum

WHEN YOUR FRIENDS SNEEZES....

brazilian girl

I get nervous when my friends sneeze. My best friend is of the male species and knows about the fetish. He developed a mental block a little while after I told him. I always hated it when he sneezed :shy: but now we have this inside joke. I have 2 other goods friends (with the same first name) and I hate their sneezes too... (they don't know about my fetish, thank God, because one of them has a crush on me). My best friend jokes with about it... one of the other friends sneezed (very loudly) and my best friend told me later that, " When B worded I thought you were going to go to the bathroom and throw up" ... I can't say the word (sneeze), my best friend knows this, but I tell him he can say the word (sneeze), he goes back and forth on saying "sneeze" verses "the word" I call "sneeze" the word so often that sometimes I type it down here and go back and delete it and type sneeze instead :dead: XD

Now that I think of it my other code word (for sneeze) I haven't used it in a while... I came up with this one more recently "the lab" I used to call sneezing "the lab" :P long story as to why, if you want to know just ask me... but it's been so long and my best friend used to use that one too...

When I was a kid this used to really bug me. I had one friend who was allergic to cats, and another who had a cat. I hated hanging out with both of them at the same time. (At friend #2's house I mean.)

Nowadays - guys I don't even notice, unless they're being obnoxious about it; girls... I notice, I like it, and no one is ever the wiser! :laugh:

What I hate is when DW is around and some hot chick sneezes - she knows, so I always feel like I got caught looking down her shirt or something! :laugh:

Edited by Niceguy
  • 3 years later...

Really depends...if its a girl, what her sneezes are like...that kind of thing...it makes me want to care for them and make them sneeze more lol

Most of the time it doesn't bother me too much. Sometimes I will bless them or not say anything. If someone for whatever reason brings up something on-topic, I just say as little as possible and move on. Like yesterday, I was on call with two friends, one of which knew that I used the forum and one that didn't. I yawned and the one friend mistook it for a sneeze and commented on it. I quickly corrected him, the other friend laughing - it was a little uncomfortable but I changed the subject; it's not so difficult to move on at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

I always look and say bless you.

This reminded me of last week when my friend was sneezy during band class. We were in sectionals and she sneezed once. then again...then again. When she said that she'd been doing that all day, I was like in my head " OMG poor thing!! I hope its not a cold." On the way back in to our seats she said the "Oh my God" in a way that had that breathy "about to sneeze sound. I turned around and she did that little breathy thing with a cutish pink nose and sneezed AGAIN! as we were sitting down, I saw her nose REALLY RED!! and she had that look on her face like she was about to sneeze(but it was a little miserable looking) I asked her if she was Ok. As she said no she then sneezes 6 times!! I was like........I hope this isn't a cold.

yeah that's my story! :D:laugh::heart::heart:

I downright ignore them, and it's terrrribly awkward. Especially for my close friends that I imagine can be somewhat hurt by my lack of manners. Alas, I only bless s.o's or friends that I am particularly attracted to. No exceptions! :dead: Too bad this makes me look like an ass sometimes..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when my friend (female, 14) had a sneezing fit in the middle of the swimming pool, i just giggled and dove under water until she was done ;):nohappy::dead:

there is one friend who i have in mind who i would stare at open-mouthed and :) at. and she'd never speak to me again!!! :lmfao::):)

Aaaack... so awkward. Since they're my good friends, their sneezes don't do anything for me... and some of them I even find a bit repulsive, but not as much as family sneezes.

I have a good friend who I carpool with who sneezes sorta frequently, and since I talk a lot when with her, I clumsily try to talk over her or stop or lose my train of thought... and though she never says anything, sometimes she pauses and seems like she's totally picking up on how uncomfortable I am, and finds it amusing. Oh god, I'm waiting for the day when she says something. :)

None of the others are quite as awkward, but no matter who it is, I can't bring myself to bless them, ever. I almost think I'd have an easier time blessing a stranger. Did I already mention, "aaaaack"??!

Usually, my friends sneezing does absolutely nothing for me. I'm more likely to be amused or repulsed by them, rather than aroused. However, I do get uncomfortable, mainly because I'm afraid they'll suspect something about my thing for sneezing and therefore believe I'm attracted to their sneezing which I'm not, and... :) Yeah, something like that.

T'was a little awkward for me today. I was with a really close friend who is the only person I've told about my fetish in real life. She also happens to sneeze a lot...

I don't think of her that way at all and have assured her that she shouldn't feel weird sneezing around me. But still, it was a little cringey. I just ignored it, like I usually do.

• 9 years later...

My friend his sister and I where looking at a video on YouTube and his sister sneezed on the side on my neck.Mixed feelings about that.

• 2 years later...