Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which do you prefer, allergies or colds?

Shining Light

Like it says on the tin, I was thinking Id reopen what has probably been an old topic for all of us new guys and gals who haven't been around here that long.

So which do you prefer, allergies or colds.

My own preferene used to be allergies but I just love being able to care for a girl and make her feel special so I think colds are making a comeback

Don't be shy, kush

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
helluvagoodsneeze
Like it says on the tin, I was thinking Id reopen what has probably been an old topic for all of us new guys and gals who haven't been around here that long.

So which do you prefer, allergies or colds.

My own preferene used to be allergies but I just love being able to care for a girl and make her feel special so I think colds are making a comeback

Don't be shy, kush

any sneezes are great, but I am starting to like allergy sneezes more, only because if the person with the allergies is still around what is making the person sneeze, the sneezes grow with intensity.

Tend to prefer allergies, as they are generally more productive sneezewise (though this also depends on the individual).

I know there are some people who go through hell with allergies, but in my experience hayfever is not as unpleasant as having a bad cold. I enjoy my sneezes, and I enjoy watching someone enjoying sneezes too.

Allergies.... for a couple of reasons.

Allergies produce more sneezes than a cold (in my studies, anyway) :innocent: . Allergie sneezes can be easily induced at any time (as long as you have the allergen). :innocent:

Not that I would turn away from a little girl with a cold! :omg:

I suppose allergy sneezes are primarily my favorite. I love the helplessness that comes from someone that can't stop sneezing due to something in particular. Although, there is a huge nurturing side of me and I suppose it may depend on the person, but I love the idea of taking care of some sneezy person who's under the weather. :omg:

allergy sneezes........................... without a doubt! :drool:

more sneezes, also, no worry about germ spreading unlike cold sneezes. :yes:

Allergies ...

Like it's been said before, there is usually more of them and do not usually cause that much misery.

Well in general I like hay fever better than colds because they produce more sneezes. But as far as the actual sneezes go I like cold sneezes better, they are usually much more hearty.

I definitely prefer colds, only because I have that damn nurturing instinct! Plus, I love the husky tone of voice and stuffed-up sound most guys get when they are sick! I remember, this one time (NOT at band camp) when I was watching an interview with Jeff Gordon after he qualified, and he had this really awful cold. His voice was about ten octaves deeper, and so husky, I damn near melted listening to him! (His voice is normally kind of whiny in my opinion :yes: )

Allergy sneezes are good because they tend to get a lot more. But, I'm not really picky about where they come from, as long as I'm around to witness them! But, I have a particular weakness for guys with colds.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of photic sneezing! I wonder why? :drool:

Colds all the way. Like others have mentioned, I like that deep, chesty quality the sneeze has when one is ill. And if they are suffering? Well, I'll be more than happy to take care of that. :yes: I don't catch colds easily, so maybe that's why I don't have the whole "germ" fear.

~Akutenshi

I'm really weird about this.

I like both male and female sneezing, but with females I ONLY enjoy them if they have allergies. I think it's because I have no desire to take care of a sick female.

Now male on the other hand, I enjoy both, but mostly cold-sneezing. I do have a rather soft side when it comes to sick guys and have an urge to take care of them.

Cold sneezes. I like allergy ones too because there are more of them but like others said the tone of voice and the quality of sneeze.....yup I prefer cold sneezes.

Hay fever for me. Springtime, the grass is growing, flowers out. , it's warm and sunny and people are just sneezimg their heads off. So much more fun and more productive than horrible dreary winter colds.

I think I can relate to both Dawnie and Sneesee here... it's a real dilemma, Allergies are fun cause they can be real explosive and produce way more sneezes (preferably all at once), but I am also really attached to my care-taker side, nurturing, maternal...

The only real problem with that is the germophobia... I don't catch colds easily either (like Akutenshi), but the germophobia is still there... it's (like so many things with me) a mood thing, sometimes I wouldn't mind being around sick people doing my care-taker thing, other times I'll be willing to claw my way through a wall to get out of the room just to get away from the germs (and at the same time there's that whole nurtiring thing..... it's harsh and confusing... :laugh: ) and then if I actually DO catch someone else's cold... ahh... lets not get started on that... :P

I'll sum it up with "I <3 sneezing" and why must you all always pose such hard questions? :eyebrow:

I like both male and female sneezing, but with females I ONLY enjoy them if they have allergies. I think it's because I have no desire to take care of a sick female.

That is almost exactly how I feel about this too! Nicely put.

Allergies, no contest. I love the desperation and helplessness :eyebrow:

Flower/plant allergies are my absolute #1 favourite, but any allergies are good in my books :P

I'm another of the slight preference for allergies, but love colds because the congestion tends to produce more of those unspellable sneezes that I adore and also because I have a strong nurturing instinct.

Definately like allergy sneezes better.

I definitely prefer colds, only because I have that damn nurturing instinct! Plus, I love the husky tone of voice and stuffed-up sound most guys get when they are sick! I remember, this one time (NOT at band camp) :eyebrow:

:P:laugh::laugh::lmfao::lol:

*falls on the floor laughing*

I love those movies. The Stiff Myster is here!

Guest ticklenose

i would have to say allergies. theres something vary sexy about MAKING a person sneeze again, again and AGAIN! :eyebrow:

So recapping allergies have it made... I think I might be coming back to the fold.

I don't get this whole germophobia thing, Im happy to get in there and make her a hot drink then bask im the glory of her company... and her sneezes :P

Kush

Lamborghini

I tend to like allergy sneezes more for the simple fact that it is easier to open a conversation with a sneezerine about her allergies than about her cold. She can tell you about the different irritants that she’s allergic to, when it happens, what she experiences, how does she deal with it, what she’s taking for it. You know, the whole shebang. With a cold, she’ll be like,“Yeah, I caught a cold. It sucks. Whatever.”

Another reason why I don’t like cold sneezes is that the sneezerine tends to muffle them in a tissue, since a cold makes her prepared and she can anticipate that her nose will be runny and stuff. With allergies, it’s just BOOM. You never know when it will happen, and I guess that whole unexpectedness thingy makes the experience much more worthwhile. But hey, all sneezes are fine by my standards. :P

Enzo

Archived