Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which do you prefer, allergies or colds?

Shining Light

I don't get this whole germophobia thing, Im happy to get in there and make her a hot drink then bask im the glory of her company... and her sneezes :)

*sigh* just think of it as an irrational panic, since that is what it is I guess... I just... argh! can't... :blushing: it's icky! ICKY I tell you! get away from me :pokey: *runs around hysterical*

see? like that... *breathes into a paper bag*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am only serving to add to the unanimousness

*Adds to the unanimousness*

Allergies are probably my favorite. Allergy sneezes seem to be more desparate them colds, and I'm all for that!

Guest watcho

I love allergies in myself but much prefer colds in others. I like having an allergy because I can work it.

I can push it and start to hit the triples and quads. mmmmmmmmm quads!

I hit my third lifetime sextuple about 8 months ago and it came from my dust allergy.

Now I love to watch women with colds sneeze.

I enjoy the total momentary loss of self control and inhibitions. mmmmmmmmm loss of inhibitions.

An allergy is too controlable. A cold sometimes takes over the will to resist, especially when its pushed deep into winter...mmmmm...

I like both actually but if I had to decide then it would have to be allergies. Some people suffer with allergies all year long ( poor things) which always makes for some good sneezing.

I don't get this whole germophobia thing, Im happy to get in there and make her a hot drink then bask im the glory of her company... and her sneezes :)

*sigh* just think of it as an irrational panic, since that is what it is I guess... I just... argh! can't... :blushing: it's icky! ICKY I tell you! get away from me :drool: *runs around hysterical*

see? like that... *breathes into a paper bag*

Yeah I get that too, you feel like you'd literally do anything to escape from the sick person....... and short of that I want to pick a fight with them for being sick around me :argue: (The good old fight or flight response)

But then it's odd because allergy sneezes do nothing for me. I guess its the whole uncontrollable thing with colds and yeah sick guys are always cute :drool:

with me, i much prefer, allergies, because you are guaranteed more than one :drool:

with colds, im not really much of a fan, because it depends on whether youre talking about sneezy colds or not, because some colds just come with the sore throat, streaming eyes and congested nose, whether only a small percentage of them are sneezy(correct me if im wrong there). as for sneezy colds, the sneezes are generally overruled by groans, wet coughs and more, which is a mjor turnoff...UNLESS its one of those media tv or movie colds where they just sneeze, THEY are cool :drool:

Well in general I like hay fever better than colds because they produce more sneezes. But as far as the actual sneezes go I like cold sneezes better, they are usually much more hearty.

Not so sure about the hearty bit. I ve got hayfever at the moment and most sneezes are decidedly big and unstoppable, certainly more so than when I have a cold.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm back to allergie- something about the girl still being happy and nice while giving off those beautiful sneezes.

this post is sort of to reawaken the thread- its not old enough to justify a repost. Anyone not given an opinion?

Kush

Allergies. Absolutely :laugh:

Fits, desperation and itch. Oh yeah... :laugh:

• 1 year later...

Cold, absolutely. For various reasons - nurturing instinct mainly, but there's some other, quite complicated things to thins that turn me away from allergies. And I have nothing that would even vaguely resemble germophobia.

Guest sneezeguy

That would be really tough, for me i suppose it would depend what the allergy is, if its something like cats then that wins hands down, but otherwise its colds.

Ok, one thing I don't get is, you can take care of someone wih a cold or someone with allergies. You can nurture both. Allergies may cause more sneezes, and is also not something you can catch if the person accidently sneezes on you ;) The symptoms of allergies are very similar to those of a cold, some people have gone to the doctors for a bad cold and found out that they had allergies instead (my friend) :hug:

Anyways despite the fact that I logically see that I should prefer allergy sneezes of cold sneezes, I still love it when a hot guy has a cold :lol: not sure why.

Can people also have the congested talk/voice with allergies?

I wish I knew why I love cold sneezes so much, but those are my favorite :)

I really can't decide.

I love love love taking care of my boyfriend when he has a cold...when he's all congested and sniffly and his nose is all pink, and he's sleepy and helpless...when he's sick his sneezes are much bigger, and they take him over completely. Sometimes with his normal sneezes he can talk right up to the sneeze, or between sneezes, but when he has a cold, he can't, he just has to stop and sneeze.

On the other hand I don't feel nearly so guilty for enjoying myself when he's sneezing because of allergies...the idea of having allergies that make you sneeze has always been fascinating to me, I can't describe the chill that ran up my spine the first time C said to me, "I have allergies." I love watching his nose get pinker and pinker, watching him blow his nose repeatedly, and watching him interrupt himself to sneeze, but not having to worry that he's feeling bad.

So it is such a trade off!

I know this post was very centered around my boyfriend, but that's how I think. In person, I don't enjoy anyone else's sneezes nearly as much as his. I love wavs and stories, but I'm incredibly picky with in real life. Female sneezes I like allergies only, I get germaphobic around girls with colds, even my best friends, or around anyone I'm not attracted to. Anyone I couldn't see taking home with me and taking care of. It's kinda weird...

• 4 months later...

Colds, without a doubt. I've only recently been able to narrow my fetish down to sneezing/sniffling/congestion, before that I thought that I had an 'illness fetish' because my interest in disease in general was so strong. Allergies are actually disappointing to me, unless I know the person is feeling sick because of them. Of course, this doesn't apply to real life, just my fantasies. I don't want people in real life to be sick, and I don't want to catch anything. If I see someone sneeze, it doesn't matter to me which it is, but if I'm imagining it in my head, I want it to be a cold. Though, a combination is the best, really.

It's always been allergies for me :rollslow: I'm kind of a germaphobe so Colds kind of bother me. I read the post some put up on here a while back about how allergie sneezes have more germs than Cold sneezes :P I'm still trying to forget I ever read that one :P

I definitely prefer colds, only because I have that damn nurturing instinct! Plus, I love the husky tone of voice and stuffed-up sound most guys get when they are sick! I remember, this one time (NOT at band camp) when I was watching an interview with Jeff Gordon after he qualified, and he had this really awful cold. His voice was about ten octaves deeper, and so husky, I damn near melted listening to him! (His voice is normally kind of whiny in my opinion :P )

Allergy sneezes are good because they tend to get a lot more. But, I'm not really picky about where they come from, as long as I'm around to witness them! But, I have a particular weakness for guys with colds.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of photic sneezing! I wonder why? :P

I agree! I'm not too picky about where the sneezes come from but my favorites are definitely from colds!

Pro cold ramblings:

It just melts me on the inside to see some cute guy with a cold. I'm not sure why, but I prefer female sneezing from colds over allergies, too :P

I love taking care of people when they are sick I guess because one of my favorite things to do is to cheer people up! You can't really do that as much with allergies.

I also don't mind coughing and sick-y stuff and I'm not a germaphobe (except sometimes, but not usually around people I know). I'm not easily grossed out except by vomit and skin diseases :rollslow: (I don't mind reading fics with V in it, though)

Plus you can share colds with people! ^^ (I think it's a good thing, sometimes)

Pro allergies rambling:

But allergies are cool, too. (not pro>) They just don't make my insides all gooey like colds.

Though they do generally produce more sneezes.

Both:

I do like them both in that they make people sniffle, which I love.

my vote = colds!

In real life I don't tend to have a preference. Anything that has someone sneezing makes me a happy camper. However, when I write I tend to write about colds. I think that's because I like the increased vulnerability that's implied with a cold.

I personally didn't have a preference until i read Frick's post above.

but i still find it difficult to choose between an allergy or a cold, but id say cold because an allergy doesn't necessarily mean sneezing, but a cold almost exclusively noes.

Allergies. Absolutely. I love all sneezes, but when they come with a lot of coughing I get scared (germaphobic and tuberculosis-phobic as I am).

I'm not the nurturing type, but when the one I love is ill, I just want to take care of her. Thing is, when she's got the flu, I feel so sorry for her that I hardly even enjoy her sneezes. :P

Am I even understandable?, I feel like I'm just babbling... ;)

edit for spelling.

• 1 month later...
Guest UncommonCold

As my username says, I'm a big fan of colds. Vulnerability, slight fever and coughs make it more fun. I'm not afraid of germs. In fact, I'd love to catch a cold myself. It's yummy to have a cold. You get to lay in bed and do nothing without feeling guilty.

I would definitely have to go with allergies...In person they really make to much of a difference to me but just the thought of a girl struggling to hold back allergy sneezes really does it for me

Archived