Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which do you prefer, allergies or colds?

Shining Light

I tend to like allergy sneezes more for the simple fact that it is easier to open a conversation with a sneezerine about her allergies than about her cold. She can tell you about the different irritants that she’s allergic to, when it happens, what she experiences, how does she deal with it, what she’s taking for it. You know, the whole shebang. With a cold, she’ll be like,“Yeah, I caught a cold. It sucks. Whatever.”

That's a good point, I agree to that. I prefer allergies too, for one more reason: Allergies are more "reliable" from the sneezing point of view. If some has hay fever, I know that he (she) will continue sneezing the whole summer; if someone has a cold, it may be over after a few days. The imagination of an allergic girl sneezing all through the summer has something for me. Yes, I know, that's a moral issue (as I said in my "hello" entry), but to answer the thread opener's question I have to vote for allergies. Although cold sneezes turn me on too.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allergies, specifically pollen allergies, hyper-specifically pollen allergies stimulated with flowers or bundles of weeds.

Colds are okay, but they tend to produce more and nastier snot (ew), be shorter, and carry a long list of potential side-ailments (like joint pain, headaches, coughing and malaise).

• 1 month later...

I have to say, I can't really pick anymore. I used to love allergies for the sheer reason that they are the easiest to "activate" heh... but I love colds because of the whole "caring for the sick" thing. :D So I can't really pick anymore. As long as there's sneezing, give me either!

wow... i missed one... whups! :yes: im sad to admitt, im a total cold whore... absolutely and utterly...

I absolutely like allergies, but for me colds win out. I think it has to do with the caretaking and I love the "sick voice". :yes: With the everyday population I tend to be germophobic, but it doesn't bother me with someone I know/care about.

Don't care what causes it, as long as a person desperately tries NOT to sneeze and then sneezes anyway and acts quite embarrassed. Especially if it happens more than once. It's the the fight that gets me. I don't know why.

Definitely colds. I don't even remember the last time I encountered someone with an allergy attack (aside from my mom :)) and cold sneezes are the best. The only drawback is that they may not sneeze, but if they do: :laugh:. So worth it!

Once got stuck on a long car ride with someone who was having a prolonged allergic reaction to something, and it nearly KILLED me...

so I prefer colds because they're slightly more easily controlled LOL

(not true, I just like it all, but I prefer no germs if I'm not intimate with the person)

Definitely allergies. As other have said i agree that the allergies produce more sneezes, and there is no worry of germ spreading.

Like it says on the tin, I was thinking Id reopen what has probably been an old topic for all of us new guys and gals who haven't been around here that long.

So which do you prefer, allergies or colds.

My own preferene used to be allergies but I just love being able to care for a girl and make her feel special so I think colds are making a comeback

Don't be shy, kush

I see your point on taking care of the lady with the cold. But an allergy is a condition. A cold is an illness. With all due respect, I don't feel right exercising my fetish on someone who's ill. Besides, you can't catch allergies.

you know i have to say i love both allergies and cold, but for some reason allergies tend to turn me on WAY more than colds. I think it's cuz when someone has a cold, i'm too busy caring for them or about them to fully enjoy, but allergies is just....different. No virus or bacteria etc. Shrugs

Guest 2gunruth

i agree with the allergy preference

colds are nice as well, but i have found that people might be less likely to want to interact with other people when they have colds, or are quicker to hide sneezes from colds because they dont want to be embarassed or spread germs

whereas allergy sufferers are more likely to just be 'used to it' and have no problem just lettin go and putting on a great show

plus, like people have been saying - sneezes that dont spread disease are just more innocent and fun

I prefer allergy sneezing much more, for several reasons. Firstly they have the tendency to be so much more intense and uncontrollable, which is just :yes: to me! Secondly they are less germy and contagious, because as much as I like sneezing I hate the thought of all those cold-ickies flying around... yuck. Thirdly, I guess there's an element of mystique as I've never had allergies and I don't understand what it feels like for something to make people just sneeze like that. I barely even sneeze when I've got a cold, so the thought of sneezing uncontrollably because of something airbourne just intrigues me. Forthly (lol), I tend to just feel sorry for someone who is feeling sick, or I may worry about them, and so I'm less likely to enjoy hearing them sneeze.

There may be other reasons for my allergy preference, but those are the main ones. :)

Guest starlily23

I prefer allergies.

I do not have any myself (well none that I am aware of), I am *somewhat* jealous of people who have them. I rarely sneeze, :) so either I must induce, or enjoy other people with them.

Colds do, however, rank very closely in second place. ;)

Definitely Allergies. In person colds are alright but in stories allergies are just much better. Also you just dont feel good when your sick from what I hear about allergies they are just annoying

I prefer allergies.

I do not have any myself (well none that I am aware of), I am *somewhat* jealous of people who have them. I rarely sneeze, :cry: so either I must induce, or enjoy other people with them.

Colds do, however, rank very closely in second place. ;)

It's okay.

Same with me!

No allergies. Rarely any natural sneezes.

Anywho, I like allergies better, since with colds, not too many people I know sneeze when they have one. Allergies, I just die for :proud:

Guest starlily23
I prefer allergies.

I do not have any myself (well none that I am aware of), I am *somewhat* jealous of people who have them. I rarely sneeze, :rolleyes: so either I must induce, or enjoy other people with them.

Colds do, however, rank very closely in second place. :innocent:

It's okay.

Same with me!

No allergies. Rarely any natural sneezes.

Anywho, I like allergies better, since with colds, not too many people I know sneeze when they have one. Allergies, I just die for :)

Mmm. Me too. YUM. :blushing::laugh:

• 3 months later...

Cold sneezes are by far the best. The only downside is if you spend too much time around them you get sick too :P Allergy sneezes are good to because if you are in an evil mood you can descretly expose them to what they are allergic too :)

Allergies. I think I like the ability to turn it on and off, which is why I prefer allergies to animals or other specific things to generalized hay fever (though that's fine too! :P ) Just the idea of someone being totally fine, then sneezing uncontrollably when exposed to something, every time they're exposed to something...mmmm.

Guest LadyErisana

I think I prefer allergies, because like many others have said, I have a bit of a germ fear. Im more afraid of getting sick myself, so being around someone who has a cold is really a big turn off. But allergies aren't contagious, and the amount of sneezes are pretty decent+plus the desparation as well. hee!

Archived