Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which do you prefer, allergies or colds?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more into sneezy colds but I love allergy sneezes too (specially the rapid fire ones)

I just realized typing this that maybe I love colds better because I kind of like the risk of catching one myself. I'm not allergic to anything so the only time I sneeze is when I'm sick. I'll have to ponder on that....

Humm... First post and all, which is slightly scary, but I thought I'd have to make a first post eventually anyway, so this is good... I hope... *L*

Anyways, it's COLDS all the way for me. Allergies are cute, I suppose, but unless they are really really really bad, they don't give itd victims that husky, stuffy-head, can't breathe through the nose voice, which I just love. And the cherry red nose... And the fact that one can't catch an allergy from someone *L* Me, I'm a photic sneezer, but I only go off in sunlight, so the only time there's actually a chance for me to be really sneezy is during a cold. Thankfully, mine are usually the sneezy, stuffed up head kind, so I can enjoy it to the max.

Luv, Tari

Guest LadyErisana

I have to agree w/ the snot factor. I hate HATE messy sneezes, and unfortunately mine are. :) but if they're clean & dry sneezes I'm in love :yes: that's probably why I hate colds.

Archived