Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Source

RaisingKane

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it depends on what kind of a forum you were posting on. An allergies forum might make sense, but if you just went on random forums and asked people about their sneezing habits, they might think you're weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, anyone got some requests I should do as a guest to sites? Ask them certain questions? Anything? :o Please leave comments if you still enjoy this.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I was gone for awhile... was busy with stuff. I'm back with better then ever stuff!

New sneeze art!

Sadly these are the only sizes I can find of them right now.

ajmgirlsneeposeda8.th.jpgajmnewguysmessupshot1cv8.th.jpg

ajmnewguysmessupphoto2fo1.th.jpg

They were found on the website that I link below.

NEW INDEX Stuff

**There is some sort of chart of how many different types of sneezes occur between the guys and girls here. Wet sneezes, dry sneezes, etc. Very interresting. (F/M)

*Two females talk about sneezing while combing hair and other stuff. (F)

*Girl talks to boy about her sneezes and asures him of their reality. Some great feelings in it. trying to proove girls sneeze more then guys too. (F)

*Girl and boy talk about sneezing on command and inducing. Only the girl can do that stuff. Great read. (F)

*Gril sneezes 14 times in class. Boy vouches for her claimning it truth He is lucky enough to see it daily! :drool: (F)

*Girl and boy talk about their sneezes. They talk about girly sneezes too. Pre sneeze expressions in chat too.(M/F)

*Female sneeze chat. Talk about the sneezes they did that day in great detail. Strong sneezes, wet sneezes, the works.(F)

*Girl talks about while sneezing three big sneezes while driving. Uncontrollable sneezes. (F)

*Start of a long chat that leads to this girls 50 sneezes in one day! She seems like to be an amazing sneezer, any fetishs dream to be around! 15 sneezes in six minutes by this girl! She is amazing! (F)

*Same girl above hits 50 sneezes by getting 52!(F)

*Two girls talk about their sneezes again. Some really good stuff in this chat again. :( One of the girls can sneeze a triple in a minute. Thats pretty fast. (F)

Tell me what you think. Comments and additional links welcomed!

I know people look here since it has so many views, but could you please leave a comment every once in awhile so I know or get some feedback. :) Thanks guys.

I know people look here since it has so many views, but could you please leave a comment every once in awhile so I know or get some feedback. :) Thanks guys.

I appreciate your efforts to share so many links, so I'll start with a thanks. :yes: However, I can't help thinking it's odd that nearly all the sneeze things you find around the web come from that site, particularly KimPossible. Is it just me, or does she go out of her way to bring the subject up a lot? It's a little weird.

• 4 weeks later...

I keep going to that site becuase their sneeze chats are reliable. Thats the only reason. I search countless places, but most have nothing "new" you guys have not found to share. Thanks for still coming here. :D

• 2 months later...

If the links don't work, try quoting my post, so you can see the links, and then manually try to open the links through a browser. If all fails, I can get them you you by other means, or post the original site they came from.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting all of these :(

I have always LOVED the Scooby episode "Secret of Shark Island" were the mere mention of the word "dust" sends Scooby into a giant cartoony build up :(

Me too. :D

Thank you so much if you could send them by other means. :innocent::rolleyes:

My e-mail is saleris86@yahoo.com btw ^^;;

**I'll email them too you when I can for sure. :)

Let me start off by saying this, I think we may have hit the motherlode in sneeze pictures. :lmfao: I got these from the same website I get a lot of my sneeze stuff, bu they finally noticed me doing this and got mad. So I was told I could if I covered their names and what not, and so yeah, I came with this. I smudged the names and the site name. Here is some sneeze drawings from one good artist. :) All is settled now, so no problems. I osted small version of these before, but could not find big versions, till now. Some are newer.

2005685711079782980_rs.jpg

This looks like it had great potential of a sneeze, but I could not find the sneeze that came after these pre sneeze faces. The one dud is blowing dust or powder on her to make her sneeze will be my assumption. :cryhappy:

2004113640718985408_rs.jpg

Kim Possible sneezing! Sweet! Love the dusty sneezee! :lol:

2003979389314407555_rs.jpg

This girl almost snubbed this sneeze away it looks like, but too powerful for her.

2005686140082657514_rs.jpgI love it.

2005606152628872423_rs.jpg

Yeah, love it. :lol: Love the expressions of the other people, its like the sneezer is ruining a good picture opertunity, but I think we bonues with her sneeze. A kodak moment for me at least. :)

Archived