Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Source

RaisingKane

It's too bad only one loyal person responds to this thread.

Well, I think I cut a deal. The one web site I mention before, does free sneeze pics! I requested some of these, as if I were a normal person looking for expression help for a cartoon. ;D Seems like a good deal to me. I wonder how long it will last. Here's what I got in the first batch. :blushing::innocent: Same artist as picture above. :) If you want a request drawing, please tell me, and I'll ssee if I can get the artist to do it. They did the requests I asked for.

2004483799911263280_rs.jpg

Cute little dog with a powerful sneeze. :winkkiss:

2004465977838236545_rs.jpg

Again with the cute doggy sneezing. :drool:

2004422726151454210_rs.jpg

Okay, so its not asneeze, but it looks like she could sneeze. :cryhappy:

2003821311206853223_rs.jpg

Must be cold in the rain. :proud:

2003810366009776862_rs.jpg

Sneeze/blow nose thingy action! :D;)

More to come.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2005765651431051293_rs.jpg

She held in a sneeze, seen that many times. :D

2005798456240434688_rs.jpg

Real expressive and funny. :proud::)

2004177500420162151_rs.jpg

Higher qual of this one, but smaller. :winkkiss:

2004124447329686851_rs.jpg

Found this one, and it could be pre-sneeze material. Could be a good sneeze, too bad it does not show one. ;)

2004136387302635227_rs.jpg

Never seen it drawn, but seen it in person, always great when like this. :blushing:

So share your thoughts. :drool: Always trying to get more stuff for y-alls.

• 1 month later...

Check this out. Below is the quote from website and the link also. Click image to be directed to the site were it says all this. Might be intresting if they do a sneeze experiment. Might be photos, vids, who knows.

:spidy: :spidy:

So here is the story. I was over at Kim's after school today planning our science fair project, and she was liek about to sneeze, so I like turned her to a small mirror and I held her hands back, and she sneezed flat on the mirror! IT WAS HECKA NASTY, yet funny. :) So yeah, I grabbed the camera, and I beleive her sneezes might lead us to a sneeze related science fair expriment project. :spidy: Like test how fast her sneezes are, the average length and width or distance the spray goes, as you can see in the nasty pictures below and etc.

kimsneezebigiu9.jpgkimnssneeze2ih1.jpg

Pretty neat eh? :spidy:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest G Sneeze

lol, what you've got is pretty good. :twisted: Though in my opinion, I liked the animated gifs you had up earlier with Scooby and whatnot. Keep up the good finds though. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you G-Sneeze.

The website posted it's science project up. I don't know about you, but that Kim girl sure sneezes a lot. Who else would want to be by her during any sneeze she has? :wheels:

ronkimscipro1qf5.jpg

• 3 months later...

Been awhile since I've posted in this thread. :lol: Sorry about that. There has been a ton of Sneezey talk on that site again. Here is just one link. I don't have time to find them all, but click the link and read the many pages of sneeze talk. They talk real deeply about the sneeze fetish, and who likes it, who doesn't. Find out. Two girls and two boys dicusss the topic. Plus some of their most embarassing sneeze stories thrown in near the end after reading a couple pages. Well worth the read! I loved it. Thats why I like it. Check it out. :D

Sneeze Fetish Discussion on ANOTHER site! :P:D

Guest scarfacebadgirl

lotsofsneefa1.gif

Smiles (or anyone else who might know), the above link is an old animation that dustbunni did. The page is long since gone (as far as I can tell), but does anyone know what happened to the animations? Are they saved anywhere? I don't remember many, but the one in the link and another of a girl, was she in a mermaid costume? These were so beautifully done, it's really tragic that they're gone. Help!

I'm not sure which your talking about, Mermaids? Not that I can remember. All the animations still work for me, they are on page three. Please tell me more, I'll try to understand and post more on what I know. I'll help if I can.

Here are some other rando msneeze related stuff, found on my other thread on this site.

ajmremysketchesif5.jpg

From my sneeze source, not my drawings.

ajmsnsk1hs3.jpg

scoobybigsneezes.gif

Scooby Sneeze animation by me. :twisted:

ubseririfcpollofstanrgeqa4.jpg

Poster for the sneezing thread on that sneeze source i use.

Archived