Sneeze Fetish Forum

Count your blessings

gonnasneeze

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence?

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series?

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest?

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze?

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one?

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze?

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom?

Guest sneeze3699

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence? Usually, as long as it's not family. I NEVER bless family.

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series? I try to wait until the end of the series. Sometimes I end up blessing them a couple of times.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest? I NEVER say "ditto."

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze? I love it, as long as it's not family blessing me. Then again, I don't sneeze in front of family.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? All of them! I'm greedy. :)

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze? My boyfriend always blesses me, so I always bless him.

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? I think it's a nice custom. I think it's polite. I understand people don't like being blessed, and if I'm aware of it, I won't bless them.

Just about always!

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series?

Usually the first and then the last.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest?

Noooo...

I do, it makes me feel less awkward!

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one?

All of them! Bitches. ;) Okay, at least just once at the end.

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze?

Well, he doesn't exist at the moment. So we'll say he's indifferent about it. :)

Uhhh...well, I never really thought about it. I just do it...so make sure you tell me if you hate it!

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence? It's gotta be damned hot for me to utter those words. And that is rare.

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series? If it's a "slow" fit, I may say it more than once. If it's a "rapid" fit, I wait. But I don't bless every damned sneeze. That's just annoying.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest? Eh, what? No.

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze? Not if they want to keep their tongues.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? Do you value your life?

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze? He doesn't give a damn. I say it when I feel the need or as a cue that he's really turned me on.

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? Fucking ridiculous and annoying how people "expect" it. I like it only when used in a fictional sense.

:) :) ;)

I generally only bless really good friends, unless I feel obligated to for some other reason

That hardly ever happens to me, thank god. I think I would be super embarrassed if it ever did, but the times I can remember it happening, I'd definitely always choke on my words and just barely stumble out the words "bless you" after every sneeze.

No

It depends on who it is. Generally I do, but if it's a family member, I definitely don't.

Maybe just a handful of "bless yous" to cover the entire series. I normally get teased by friends if I sneeze more than once though.

I have no idea. I'm guessing he appreciates it.

No opinion really, it's fine. I like the idea that sneezes are recognized in society, even if it's nonchalantly.

Maybe. Family, no. Good friends, sometimes.

I usually wait for the last one.

Again, for multiples I wait for the last one.

In theory, yes. But I never sneeze in front of people, so it's a non-issue for me.

I'd flip out if I ever had a series. :)But I did sneeze 1 time while filling this out. Yay!

I bless him when we're alone. And if I liked it a whole lot, I tack on "That was cute."

I agree with what Susie said, I like the fact that it was recognized. Keeps the moment alive for a second longer. But to choose between the two, I think bless you sounds prettier.

It depends. If they are very familiar to me, I usually do unless someone beats me to it. If they are a stranger (like a customer or something) and there is no one else around to bless them, I do say a simple "Bless you." If the sneeze is really that good, I may say a very husky, "God Bless You!" :D

Well, if I happen to know that they sneeze more than once, I prefer to wait until they seem to be finished. If they sneeze once, and then sneeze again after a pause, then I do bless them for each one. If they start sneezeing too many times, I usually give up! But that has only happened to me once!

No. I rarely use that word at all.

Yeah, only because I want to make sure that it has been noticed since it is a rare occurance! :laugh:

Um, there is usually only one, so no need for any more blessings for me. :winkkiss:

I think he just likes me to say bless you. He is mostly a single sneezer, every once in awhile he'll do a double, but I only usually bless him once.

I like them both as a custom. I think it's cool to publicly acknowledge someone's sneeze.

Not family - we just don't do it in our household. But to anyone else, I almost always will. But only strangers if they're close, like sitting next to me on the train or something.

If I know they sneeze multiples, I wait. If I don't usually after the first one, and possible the last one if it's a longish fit, say five or more.

I would never say 'ditto' outloud.

Family, no. It's too odd. Other people is fine, but I don't really care if they don't. It's nice to be noticed though, and I think it's polite.

I usually only sneeze singles, so not a problem.

Not applicable... young, free and single!

I like it. I'm big on politeness and being aware of others around you, and I think that's what the custom is about to me. Saying that, I have a pet hate of people saying 'Bless me', even in a non-demanding way. I just think it sounds odd and it grates on me. 'Excuse me', though, is an entirely different matter - that's hot as anything. Anyway, back to topic. Yes, I like blessing and being blessed is my answer.

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence? Not very often. Only if someone's been going at it for a while, and then it's more with a tone of 'surprise' than anything else.

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series? Rarely...

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest? If it happens at all, it's usually the last.

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze? Not at all. Makes me feel self-conscious.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? None of the above. :winkkiss:

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze? I think I'd need a significant other first...

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? I guess it's okay for other people. I just don't like it when it's expected of me. *twitch*

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence? depends on the person, if I like them then yes, if not then no.....if they are a stranger then probably not

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series? I will usually say it up to three times in the following order bless you, bless you again, and again....if it keeps going I usually stop after three.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest? nope I have only ever used ditto if I am copying what someone else said

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze? If I happened to sneeze around them then yes.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? I only sneeze once. If I'm sick I might get a double

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze? He dosen't care either way

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? I think its a nice thing to say to show you care but I wouldn't say it if I knew the other person hated it.

1. Do you say "bless you" to those who sneeze in your presence? My so is about it. If I feel like I Have to say something to seem polite I'll mumble it. Otherwise if it is a nice one from a nice guy and such I might Really feel like saying it but I just can't. My tongue gets numb and I freeze due to embarrassment.

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series? so just does singles

:winkkiss: and Otherwise- a person is Darned lucky to get any type of blessing from me.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their first sneeze and just add "ditto" for the rest? nope

4. Do you like people to say "bless you" to you when you sneeze? :innocent::innocent:

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? repeated blessings..... YIPES!!! :D I'd probably bury myself out of embarrassment

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze? Think that the s.o. kind of likes it- because he knows the "hidden meaning" :laugh:

7. What is your opinion of the "bless you"/"gesundheit" custom? It's there.

Yes, for the most part. If it's family, I really try to avoid it if possible.

Usually, unless they go past two. Then I'll just make a comment like, "my goodness" "wow you alright?"

I rarely say ditto and I would never say that in regards to someone sneezing.

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze? Very much so.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? I'm greedy too, I like to be blessed for all. :blushing:

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze? No preference. I think he likes it. I like to say it more than he probably likes to hear it.

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? No opinion. I just know what I like and I like bless you better. It sounds better. I guess that's my only opinion. *thinks of the movie Singles* :laugh:

It usaually depends on who the sneezer is....male or immediate family NO any other female sneezers YES

I like to let them keep sneezing, I would hate to interupt a good fit, and cause them to stop sneezing.

Again I try t wait till I think they are done.

I dont matter

Just one

She does not seem to mind either way.

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom

Its ok

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? No opinion. I just know what I like and I like bless you better. It sounds better. I guess that's my only opinion. *thinks of the movie Singles* :laugh:

Singles! *squeal of delight* Mmm, the elevator scene. Awesomeness. :blushing:

Singles! *squeal of delight* Mmm, the elevator scene. Awesomeness. :blushing:

Yeap. I love it. So sweet. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

i will if a) i'm feeling really brave or :starwars: if it's a partner

hmm..depends on how much time elapsed between the two, if it was a fit, i'd probably say "bless you, are you okay?"

erm no, i wouldnt say that, it sounds a bit daft!

hell no! i hardly ever sneeze in front of anybody! god if by some crazy chance i sneezed and somebody said that to me, i'd die!!!

none!

mine have liked it, especially if i've made it affectionate by stroking their hair or saying "oh bless you sweetheart" haven't found one who didn't yet!

hmm...don't really say gesundheit where i come from, bless you is sometimes said in a polite way rather than its actual meaning.. i think it's kind of nice if youre intimate with somebody

• 10 months later...

Never. :bawl:

See answer to #1.

See answer to #1.

Hate it. It makes the whole experience even more embarrassing. :laugh:

See answer to #4.

Can't tell cause I don't have one.

It should become illegal. :D Why the hell don't we acknowledge when others fart or burp? :bawl:

Usually 'gesundheit,' but yes.

Just when they're finished.

I think that sounds kind of tacky.

The attention rather embarrasses me, and the actual word 'bless,' itself makes me feel really uncomfortable. But it's polite, so I just say, "thank you."

Less is more.

He doesn't seem to mind, but it's never been an issue.

"Gesundheit," is fine, as are other variations of "health." I can't stand blessing because the religious stuff creeps me out. (Between you and me, if G-d does exist, I'm sure he/she/it would have far more important concerns than my nasal irritation.)

Usually. Not to family EVER....

If it's someone I'm close to

Nah! I HAVE said 'and again' coz it gets laughs outta people sometimes!

Would if I ever COULD in front of people *pouts*

See above

They've seemed to like it

It just adds another element of hotness to our wonderful fetish! And they're great conversation starters!

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

I never want to (frightens me to death), but I always feel like I have to because half the people I know throw a fit if you don't bless them. *groan*

I'll bless the first couple and then stop. One blessing is enough, after that it's just unbearable.

Nope.

Depends. I like it when people say bless you to others, because I find it sexy. But not on me :wheels:. Then I have to say "thank you" and draw unnecessary attention to myself.

One is enough. None is even better. I don't sneeze often, but when I do I go into the other room.

Don't have one.

I hate gesundheit for whatever reason, but I love it when a guy is blessed. Sexy.

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence?Always. :rolleyes:

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series?All of them.

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their fist sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest? Nope, I say "God bless you" each time.

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze?Yes, I feel offended otherwise.

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? I only sneeze once, but if I did, then I'd be content with one at the end, but if they want to go the whole nine yards and bless for all, I don't mind at all.

6. What is the preference of your spouse/significant other for being blessed when they sneeze?Up until I asked him about it, he wanted me to bless him, otherwise he thought it was rude, but he didn't bother thanking me, which I thought was equally rude, so now I bless him and he thanks me. It's just polite Central. :cryhappy:

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? I'm really religious, so any opportunity to bless someone/be blessed, I'm thankful for it. I know bless you comes from back when people thought by asking God to bless you, you'd be cured from the plague, and that techincally with modern medicine and all it should be a dead practice, but I truly appreciate it, and enjoy saying it to other people. Gesundheit, however, sounds like a sneeze in and of itself, much too harsh, and some people I know say it just kind of as a joke. I appreciate the bless you, and not just "Bless you" but "God bless you". I'm only human, I can't do that for you, sorry. :hug:

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence? No. I think I would say it if an English speaking person sneezed around me, but I HATE the Swedish word for "bless you" and would never use it. *shudders*

2. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless each sneeze or just the first in the series? Like I said, I never bless, but I sometimes make a sound or remark if a person sneezes many times, like "Wow!" or "That was impressive!"

3. If they sneeze multiple times, do you bless their first sneeze and just add “ditto” for the rest? :winkkiss:No.

4. Do you like people to say “bless you” to you when you sneeze? Absolutely not. :drool: Just ignore me, please!

5. Do you prefer to be blessed for all the sneezes in your series or just the first one? IF I wanted people to bless me, then I think I would prefer them just to bless me once. After the first sneeze, or after the whole fit. To say "bless you" after each and every sneeze is just silly.

7. What is your opinion of the “bless you”/”gesundheit” custom? I like it and think it's cute, especially when guys bless each other. :yes:

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence? No. I think I would say it if an English speaking person sneezed around me, but I HATE the Swedish word for "bless you" and would never use it. *shivers*

What is the Swedish word? Is it the sound or the meaning that you hate?

1. Do you say “bless you” to those who sneeze in your presence? No. I think I would say it if an English speaking person sneezed around me, but I HATE the Swedish word for "bless you" and would never use it. *shudders*

What is the Swedish word? Is it the sound or the meaning that you hate?

We say "prosit" when someone sneezes. It's a veeeery old Swedish word that means "I hope it helped" or "feel better soon" or something like that. :yes: I don't know why, but I just think it sounds so stupid! (hm, yeah, I'M the stupid one, I know :winkkiss: )

• 3 years later...

i know this is old sorry but i wanted to post:

yes

each sneeze

no i bless all of them

yes

all

they dont mind

i like bless you no one has said gesudnehit to me

Archived