Sneeze Fetish Forum

?/ thought that I had re: "Sex in the City" (m)

tma

I've just started watching re-runs of "Sex in the City" (yes, I'm slow :laugh:) over the past couple of months. I've been having this thought (especially since reading an sf fict. with Adian)..... how would "Big" sneeze or act if he was sick? From what I've gotten from his character he is definately all GUY and seems not to care what people think. But then again he is Very priavate about stuff.

I know.... I know... I have FAR too many half-done and mostly undone stories and I shouldn't be thinking about leaping into something else in a fandom that I've never done and am not sure how to do. :laugh:-at self. It's just that it interests me. And it's odd... I mean I knew Chris Noth from Law & Order (the orginal) and - nothing. I watch him in Crimminal Intent (and think- "he's alright- but I miss DiNofrio every week") and- nothing. But his Sex and the City character.... I'm intrigued. This is odd for me. Other actors I wouldn't care if it was the character or the actor, but this *hmmmmm*

Anyway... If anyone knows/likes/has ideas about this fandom please let me know what you think. If I Did attempt something I would really, really want it to be in character and I just need another p.o.v. with this. Thanks muchly!

I think he might disappear for a few days...like there's one episode where they don't have sex for a few nights and then they don't speak for a few days and then he shows up again....she asks why he never called, he points out that she didn't call either, blah blah blah.....anyway, say he didn't call because he didn't feel well and didn't necessarily want her to find out. Not that he would go out of his way to hide being sick, it's not that big of a deal, but why put himself in a vulnerable situation on purpose?

I think when she found out he would end up laughing at her for trying too hard to take care of him and tell her it makes no sense to risk getting sick when they could just see each other in a few days but grudgingly admit that he appreciated her company and concern.

It would be a huge shift in character for him to be overly dependent and needy....but I wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen on the show that when he's sick she finds out that he's secretly a huge wimp. I think it would be funny, but not necessarily *exciting* for a fetish story because the premise there would be that the reader/viewer should mock him, because Carrie would probably be turned off.

I hope this helps a little bit and it's not too off base.

OMG! I would kiss your feet if you wrote a Sex In The City fic! I have every single season on DVD, and I re-watch them constantly!

I can't believe I never entertained the idea of Big with a cold! I think it's because I fell so madly in love with Smith in the last season that I forgot about every other man on the show. I know you're new to the series, but you may already know that this is the guy that Samantha started dating near the end of the show. He makes me so giddy! :D And he has a much gentler personality than Big. I can absolutely see him wanting Samantha to fuss over him if he wasn't feeling well. And even though she tried so hard to deny how much she cared for him, she had moments of weakness in which she totally gave in to him. I don't want to give away parts of the show you haven't seen, but I can tell you more if you like.

This is a random collage from google. The picture of him in the black hat, and the vodka hunk picture are actually from the show.

jason-1.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! The first time I saw time I was like "OMG Chase look alike!!!!" Ok... well... sort of. That would be a good idea. The Smith/Sam thing.

**OT- VFP- Got the pm am working on reply :D Thanks!!**

As for the "Big" thing.... maybe I could do it third person- him avoiding Carrie. That could potentially be interesting.

Thanks Muchly!!

Archived