Sneeze Fetish Forum

hairdresser!!(f)

(hippo)

yesterday i had my hair cut for FREE :innocent: well, it meant i had to sit there for and hour and a half (they were trainees, and we were their practising guinea pigs-thats why it was free :innocent: ) but it was great, because my trainee SNEEZED!! yay :laugh:

she was shortish, a really cool black spiky hairdo, and a cute round face. i think she was urasian :)

anyway, there she was hacking away at my hair and checking every snip with the advisor who made sure they didnt screw it up, and there i was was listening to her chatting away to the other trainee doing my friends hair.

it was quite boring :)

UNTIL.... she was chatting and snipping, chatting and snipping...then she paused :innocent: and said to her friend "wait wait wait im going to sneeze. hang on...." and (of course! :laugh: ) i looked up to watch her in the mirror. she turned away and doubled over, pinching her nose. i heard absolutely nothing :) then she straightened up and let go of her nose, which had gone a little pink, and said , "woo! nearly blew my brains out!" and turned back to me to start chopping again.

she almost sneezed once more about thirty minutes later. she got that glazed over look, and she turned away again, almost, ALMOST ready to sneeze, then at the last second she stood up, and rubbed her nose hard with her palm.

i find this really unnatractive personally but the first sneeze was so good it didnt bother me :laugh:

ive yet to decide whether that sneeze was worth having such a numb bum....

Dude, you're a brave one for letting someone practice on your hair! I got butchered by a beauty school student once when I was a kid. Never again, I say! :) But it sounds like your experience was way better than mine. Totally cute obs!

Dude, you're a brave one for letting someone practice on your hair! I got butchered by a beauty school student once when I was a kid. Never again, I say! :)

I agree! I had one of my cousins friends highlight my hair (which was dark red at the time) and she put in inch thick streaks of bleach blond and chocolate brown. She was training to be a cosmotologist. The look was soooooo not me and I cried when I got home. Aweful ... just ... aweful ...

Great obs though! Silent sneezes are adorable!

numb bum... brillant! well i hope the sneeze was worth it! if only she could have sneezed once more for you! then it would have def been worth it

Archived