Sneeze Fetish Forum

when a sneeze is coming on

gonnasneeze

As a sneeze comes upon you, do you usually:

A. Keep up what you are doing while your sneeze is building?

B. Stop everything when you feel the tickle/buildup and wait until after you sneeze to keep going?

As a sneeze comes upon you, do you usually:

A. Keep up what you are doing while your sneeze is building?

B. Stop everything when you feel the tickle/buildup and wait until after you sneeze to keep going?

I would have to say a slight combo of both. It really depends on the situations. If I'm at work in my cube and I feel a tickle building, I'll usually continue typing....but I'll start to tilt my head up towards the ceiling and focus on my breathing whilst still working. But if I'm home, another regular senario, having my coffee I'll put my coffee on the table (so that I'm not wearing it) and I'll put all my focus on that oncoming sneeze. ^_^

Stop what I am doing, every time. Otherwise the feeling will most likely go away.

If we are talking about in public, however, I will continue with what I am doing. That way... the feeling is sure to go away. ^_^

Well, definitely B! If I don't concentrate on the sneeze, it won't happen! ^_^ Even then, sometimes it still doesn't happen!

Good call, Dawnie. It's a little of both.

Any time other people can see or hear me, I keep doing whatever I was doing, and I nonchalantly rub my nose so it will go away. Not only do I hate sneezing in front of others, I can't even stand for people to THINK I have to sneeze. SO SHY!

If I'm alone, I stop everything and focus on trying to get the sneeze to come out. It's always slightly disappointing for me if I lose a sneeze when I'm alone since that's the only time I ever do it.

Stop what I am doing, every time. Otherwise the feeling will most likely go away.

If we are talking about in public, however, I will continue with what I am doing. That way... the feeling is sure to go away. :D

I couldn't have siad it better myself, dear!

I usually keep with what I'm doing until it overtakes me. Once it really gets into my nose I have to stop because I can't really think right until the sneeze (or sneezes) are over.

LISA

I stop what I'm doing if I'm alone so I can enjoy it, but if I'm in public, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and if it comes out? Great. If not? Oh well!

I just go home and induce it later! :shy:

~Aku

I usually stop what I'm doing and enjoy the sensations. :shy:

With the onset of hay fever season here this week, I find the sensations and the release very difficult to enjoy. And the question? Nah, there's no pattern.

I can sneeze whilst doing something or stop whilst it's occurring.

I usually stop what I'm doing and enjoy the sensations. :o

Same here! :o I just love the "there's no turning back-tickle" you feel the second befor you sneeze :D

• 8 months later...

I stop and wait for it, it's just naturally what I do. Concentrating on it doesn't really coax it out though... in fact I've had a lot of false starts lately. For me it'll come out or it won't no matter what I do.

Usually just keep doing what I'm doing. If I focus too much attention on it, my mental block kicks in and I have a sneeze-miscarriage. :lol:

However, when that happens I'll usually grab whatever pointy object is nearby, even a leaf, and induce it right out.

• 4 years later...

I usually stop what I'm doing, although I usually only get a second or two of tickle before the sneeze hits.

And it is pretty cool. Lately I've started paying attention to when 'might sneeze' turns into 'probably sneezing soon', and then into 'sneezing now!'

I try to stop and let it come, try to encourage it. Because I really cannot stand having one get stuck. And that is more than just because of the fetish. I just hate the sensation of having one incomplete, and I can be the same way about if i try to burp and it doens't come out or something like that.

Depends on the situation.

In most situations I guess I carry on with whatever I'm doing, sometimes to make it go away, sometimes because I don't care either way and very occasionally because I'm determined to finish my sentence, hitching breath be darned. :lol:

In certain situations, particularly if the tickle needs some encouraging, I stop what I'm doing and encourage it with my breathing pattern.

If im in public i continue what im doing and 99% of the time it goes away.

but if im alone, i stop what im doing to focus on the sneeze coming :P

Yes, I stop what I'm doing - often for some time - but try to hide the presneeze face if anyone else is present. I don't mind sneezing in front of other people, but I am embarrassed by the stupid presneeze face.

It depends very much on what I'm doing at the time and how my nose is feeling. If I feel a sneeze building (and in my case, it will usually be more than one), if I feel like I'm going to sneeze for definite, then I will probably carry on with what I'm doing, right up until the last minute (or the 'point of no return'), then pause to let the sneeze (or sneezes out), and then get back to what I was doing. However, if my nose is tickling insistently, and it's that feeling of 'I think I'm going to sneeze, I can feel it there but it's not coming out just yet', sometimes I will pause and focus on it, and try to coax it out, usually by focusing on my breathing, tilting my head back, etc. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, it just depends, but fortunately in my case I can usually manage to coax any sneezes out eventually :). The exception is when I'm driving...if I feel a sneeze coming, I can't exactly stop what I'm doing, lol, I just have to carry on and wait for it to happen (or not, as the case may be).

Archived