Sneeze Fetish Forum

when a sneeze is coming on

gonnasneeze

Hmm, I think it depends. I usually have stop everything that I'm doing, except for walking. For some reason I can't do other things.

My hubby is the frequent and incessant sneezer in the family. Each and every time, no matter where he is or what he is doing, you can tell when he has to sneeze. He stops everything! And his buildups can take about a minute so for that whole time, his bottom lip hangs open, his breath is hitching, his eyes are squinted if not shut... if the sneeze doesn't come right away, he will rub his nose or take a deep breath...anything to release it! This happens multiple times each day.

It depends very much on what I'm doing at the time and how my nose is feeling. If I feel a sneeze building (and in my case, it will usually be more than one), if I feel like I'm going to sneeze for definite, then I will probably carry on with what I'm doing, right up until the last minute (or the 'point of no return'), then pause to let the sneeze (or sneezes out), and then get back to what I was doing. However, if my nose is tickling insistently, and it's that feeling of 'I think I'm going to sneeze, I can feel it there but it's not coming out just yet', sometimes I will pause and focus on it, and try to coax it out, usually by focusing on my breathing, tilting my head back, etc. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, it just depends, but fortunately in my case I can usually manage to coax any sneezes out eventually smile.png. The exception is when I'm driving...if I feel a sneeze coming, I can't exactly stop what I'm doing, lol, I just have to carry on and wait for it to happen (or not, as the case may be).

That's what I do. biggrin.png

Archived