Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Work Observation

Sneesee

Okay, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this guy before or not, but I will now. There is a man that I've worked with since our store opened almost five years ago, and his name is Mark. He's really cool, laid back, funny, and not half-bad looking either. He's around my age, perhaps a bit older, and he started going bald so he just shaves his head, which looks really great on him. He is now married to another woman I work with, and they were dating up until last summer when they finally tied the knot. So, the reason I may have mentioned this guy before is because his sneezes are about the loudest I've ever heard! No joke, he could be at the other end of the store, sneze, and I can hear it like it's right in the next aisle. :drool: And he's not forcing it, either, I can tell. He just has these amazingly forceful sneezes, he doesn't really add to them to make them that way.

So, I had to help him with something last night, because he wasn't sure how to handle it. He was standing a few feet behind me, while our customer stood next to me, and while one of my new (yes, another new one) assistant managers sat behind me and to the side of Mark. I was almost done with the paperwork, when Mark lurched to the side and kind of ducked away from everyone, and tried (it was so cute) to muffle his loud sneeze, which came out sounding more like someone else's "normal" sneeze, "HAH-ASSSHOOOOOOO!" He looked at all of us with a sheepish grin (which I just lvoe after a sneeze) and my manager and I both said, "Bless you!" Like I said before, his sneezes are normally a helluva lot louder and stonger than that one, so it was kind of funny when another associate walked by and said, "What the hell was that noise?" My assistant manager (whos' very sarcastic) said, "Haven't you ever heard a sneeze before? Sheesh!" :P

So, I had to help him with something last night, because he wasn't sure how to handle it. He was standing a few feet behind me, while our customer stood next to me, and while one of my new (yes, another new one) assistant managers sat behind me and to the side of Mark. I was almost done with the paperwork, when Mark lurched to the side and kind of ducked away from everyone, and tried (it was so cute) to muffle his loud sneeze, which came out sounding more like someone else's "normal" sneeze, "HAH-ASSSHOOOOOOO!" He looked at all of us with a sheepish grin (which I just love after a sneeze)

That's super cute. I love that too.

Cute and funny ^.^ and you know, I think you may have mentioned this guy before *ponders* in fact I'm almost certain... and his sneeze sounds interesting, I bet it was really amusing that he tried to scale it down and it came out sounding 'round the lines of normal :P

Plus your assistant manager is funny :drool:

Plus your assistant manager is funny :drool:

Actually, he really is! I like him a lot! And this one time, I could tell from his voice that he was sick, so of course I hung around him as much as I could that night to see if he sneezed. :bleh: But, then I got busy. Later on, I noticed he had changed his shirt, and I asked him why. His explanation (altough perhaps a bit gross) totally made me lose track of what I was doing at the time. :drool: He said, "Oh, I sneezed and somehow got blood all over my shirt. I'm sick ya know?" And it was perhaps the way he said it, it was just really adorable! Even though the sneeze gave him a bloody nose, I was just so touched at how cute and whiny he was when he explained it to me. You know, that helpless guy thing I have going on! :P

Archived