Sneeze Fetish Forum

Transport Obs

hypersnuff

Well, a few days ago I was running late for school- very late, as I'd been up late the night before studying and had slept in for more than an hour. I boarded the train at my usual stop and was disappointed not to get a seat, but this proved to my advantage, as around halfway through my trip a very good looking boy got on. He was easily older than I am, I guess at least 19, with shaggy, longish strawberry-blond hair. He looked very artsy- just the way I like them, and was tall and thin. A few times during the trip we smiled at each other and he had a lovely, shy smile that made me melt. Anyway, I decided to take the train all the way in as it was easier to take the connecting tram, and one stop before mine I heard a delicious, not-too-loud, somewhat yet and definetly male sneeze, a kind of "Huesh!" sound. Mmm. I looked around to see who it was- it had come from his direction -and when I saw him he had his head bobbed and his hand was lowering away from his nose. I nearly died, and then when he got off the train- he waved at me. Wow. It sure made my day... and I'll have to run late more often!

The second one was after school that day waiting for the train. What you would call a typical 'emo' boy, about 16, tall, cute if you like that sort of thing, stifled two sneezes- an "Ungk" sound. I listened more after that but alas... no luck.

Good for a first obs? Yes/No?

-H.

Yes. :twisted:

Very nice. That's so cute that someone you were sort of flirting with sneezed. I'm sure many of us have flirted with guys and thought, "boy I wish he'd sneeze right now" or "I bet he's got a great sneeze?" :naughty:

What, just me? :twisted:

Very nice. That's so cute that someone you were sort of flirting with sneezed. I'm sure many of us have flirted with guys and thought, "boy I wish he'd sneeze right now" or "I bet he's got a great sneeze?" :laugh:

What, just me? :twisted:

Who, me? All the time!!!!! :naughty: You certainly aren't alone, Dawnie!

And hypersnuff, awesome first obs! Thanks for sharing with us! I loved his sneeze! :twisted:

Y E S ! :angry:

I LOVE the way you spelled out the sneezes! :laugh: Veeery nice obs, thank you for posting!

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I'm taking the later train tomorrow, so you never know... I may be back with more to report! *fingers crossed*

Archived