Sneeze Fetish Forum

College Math Class Sneezes (F)

Darkside

So I was in math class this morning at 7:00 AM which really sux but thats besides the point lol anyways...

There's this really hot blonde girl that sits across the room from me who looks like paris hilton. She's about 5'11", thin, and seriously looks like a playmate :bleh: By the end of class, she had ended up sneezing 3 sets of doubles which added to a total of 6 sneezes! I was in heaven haha. So i was just working on a problem when all of a sudden i hear her sneeze. AHH-CHH! (all of her sneezes are wet and sound like this) I then looked up really quick in time to see her cup her mouth with her right hand and let out another sneeze which was more muffled this time. She usually doesn't sneeze too often so i thought that she was finished for the day. In the past, I had only seen her sneeze a single on 2 different days. But I was wrong this time. I heard her sneeze a third time, so of course i had to look up again. Before the 4th sneeze, she had a great pre-sneeze expression and had a look of desperation on her face. She kinda waved her hands by her nose a little bit and then sneezed on her arm sleeve. After that, i couldn't pay attention to the teacher anymore lol so instead i just kept watching her. Sure enough, i caught her doing 2 more rapid sneezes into the cup of her hand again and then she wiped if off onto her pants. After the 6th sneeze, she seemed all worn out and then i heard her mutter: "Oh, God...." as if the last one had hit her really hard. It was a great way to start my morning :laugh:

Great obs! I love sneezes in class! Though it doesnt help when you have a test over the lecture your professor just taught...... :yes:

Great obs! I love sneezes in class! Though it doesnt help when you have a test over the lecture your professor just taught...... :huh:

You said it pal! :D

Sneezerines can be so distracting sometimes. :blink:

Lamborghini

Archived