Sneeze Fetish Forum

Two Self Obs Today!

Lalena

Self #1:

I went to the movies with my family today ... mom, dad, brother, the whole works. It was kind of nice being able to spend time with them ... that doesn't happen like that very often anymore. Anyway, in the middle of the movie I REALLY had to sneeze! I'm getting better about sneezing in public, but when it's that quiet and there are that many people around I try and avoid it. I'm not sure if my mental block is weakening, or this was a particularly intense tickle, but I could not fight off the sneeze. "Heh Hit-chiew!" And my family members are all compulsive blessers, so I get a "bless you" from mom, dad, and brother, and a few people around me. I say thanks and am blushing beyond belief, but would you believe it, I had to sneeze again! About 30 seconds after the first sneeze another, "Heh HITCHIEW!!!" comes from me, even louder than the first one. Another round of blessings and thank yous, a concerned look from my mom and I wanted to crawl under the seats!

Self #2:

I was driving today and had to sneeze. For some reason, like I have said in other posts, I sneeze mostly while in my car. I don't know if it's because I spend a lot of time in there, or because there's a lot of dust, or what, but the first two sneezes came up on me pretty quickly, "Heh Hitchiew! Heh Heh Hit-chiew!" right down at my chest. I knew there was another one in there, I could just feel it, but it was having trouble coming out. I continued to drive while scrunching my nose. The tickle intensified, but nothing ... so I started waving my hand in front of my face (still while driving, not so smart, but oh well ...) because sometimes that helps it come. Finally my breath started to hitch. There was a lot of build up with this one before my sneeze. It was pretty forceful and much louder than my other sneezes with a different sound. God, I wish I was able to record this one! "Heh, Heh Heh-ISHOOOeeeee"

How you guys liked ...

I would be a little embarrassed in the first situation- my mental block is still pretty bad in public, even in private situations when it's just me and my boyfriend. Even when I feel like I can, I can't bring myself to do it. I don't know what it is. But I sneeze a lot in my car too. Must be a conspiracy.

Super cute obs, thanks for sharing! Bless you darling! ;)

very nice! I never really knew the waving in front of the face thing actually WORKED..I thought it was just an affect..I have seen a lot of girls do it, but I never thought it actually helped to make the person sneeze! Thanks!

-elements-

Yes, ditto elements. Maybe I'll try it sometime...

I would be SO embarrassed in the first situation, but I'd try and stifle.

xD

Nice obs, thanks for sharing!

Bless you!

Wonderful obs, I just love the way you described the build-ups; you had me sitting on the edge of my seat! I also love the description of the sound of the sneezes: feminine but with some force behind them. Thank you so much! :yes:

*blows lalena a kiss* you're a terrific way to start my day :( bless you love ^.^

Awe, thanks baby! Kisses to you to!

But I sneeze a lot in my car too. Must be a conspiracy.

Super cute obs, thanks for sharing! Bless you darling! :drool:

Ha Ha, a conspiracy? Maybe ... Thanks for the blessing sweetie!

very nice! I never really knew the waving in front of the face thing actually WORKED..I thought it was just an affect..I have seen a lot of girls do it, but I never thought it actually helped to make the person sneeze! Thanks!

-elements-

It does work! Either it makes it come faster (which is most of the time) or it makes it go away completely. When it goes away, that sucks, but at least the annoying tickle isn't there anymore.

Bless you!

Wonderful obs, I just love the way you described the build-ups; you had me sitting on the edge of my seat! I also love the description of the sound of the sneezes: feminine but with some force behind them. Thank you so much! :blushing:

He He, thanks shy guy! Glad I could entertain you!

Thanks everyone for the blessings!

Fantastic details; it's so nice to learn what the sneezes feel like before they come out.

As to sneezing in cars, I wonder if it's because it's one's own little space and so doesn't count as sneezing in public.

Archived