Sneeze Fetish Forum

Welcome

Hypnos

Just a quick message to welcome you all here! We hope this place lasts and provides a good forum for us all for a long while to come.

Please register and make use of the profiles. If you have any suggestions or questions, or would like to amalgamate your forum here away from the freehost problems (we can offer a completely separate category away from these forums), please don't hesitate to contact one of us at:

administrator@sneezefetishforum.org

Thanks for visiting!

On behalf of all moderators and administrators,

Hypnos.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hypnos

• Bondi

• Mr_G

Didn't login. :oops: , but it really is me (tma)

Thanks guys for all your hard work. I feel bad about Bondi's old site. But this one looks to be much the same style and hey if the same people are around we can "party" in any availible room!

Nice work and very much appreciated. :D:D :D

Welcome aboard, tma; its great having you here, and don't forget to log in next time. :D

Thank Hypnos. He's the one that pays the bills to keep this thing running and set it up. I'm just helping to moderate the forum. :D

Don't forget to login tma! :roll:

As for the forum, I am not alone in the endeavour. Gruft (when he gets here he will hopefully take a bow) is helping with money, and Bondi's help with the forum is a necessity too. If anyone else is wanting to get involved in moderation, please e-mail me or private message me about this. The more help the better!

:D

*is going to find a pokey tongue smiley and a hypnotic eyes smiley somewhere!*

Hypnos.

Thanks guys for all of your efforts and due diligence. I really appreciate it. I just hope this hasn't been a financial burden for any of you!

Thanks again. It's great to be back home!

Take care,

Zed

Hey. Good job guys, this looks great. And thank-you Frankie, for pointing me in the right direction, or I'd be lost.

~still lookin for new friends. :D

Raiyne

Well hello :D !

Its lil daystar :D ...hopefully i will get the courage to post more often now :roll: but i made it here...i am not too good at computers :wink: thanks for helping me figure it out :D

glad to be here - it looks nice - missing all the fab posts of the other board I was so hoping to read whilst away. Well we must start anew - Kisses - Kitty

:D Hi all .. glad a forum is back up, I was lost for a week !!

And many thanks to Hypnos and Bondi for setting it up, let' hope this one can last. As Kitty says -- let's start anew. :roll:

Hank(y)

:D Hi all .. glad a forum is back up, I was lost for a week !!

And many thanks to Hypnos and Bondi for setting it up, let' hope this one can last. As Kitty says -- let's start anew. :roll:

Hank(y)

Well it should do. We own the webspace it's on so no troubles there I hope. I mean there may be downtime, but hopefully reliability will be much improved by the fact that payment has entered the equation!

Enjoy all!

Hypnos.

Guest ShePenguin

Just wanted to say thanks for the new forum! It's amazingly nice of you guys to pay for it and let us reap the benefits. Everyone's work is much appreciated by this Antarctic birdie.

8)

sheP

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the great new forum. Hypnos and Bondi, you rock! Even though I'm still kinda new to the community, I can't believe how much I missed Bondi's forum. Take care! --Sojo

Thanks for starting it up again, guys.

Has Grufty gone jetting off somwhere again? :D

(Mind you, I've some need to talk!) :D