Sneeze Fetish Forum

Welcome

Hypnos

Guest littlehummer

Thanks guys for the new forum, I was shocked to find Bondis forum was gone after all the hard work that was put into it. Im not too smart when it comes to computer stuff, so could someone please tell me what happened to Bondis forum and wave page?

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hypnos

• Bondi

• Mr_G

Guest Wetsneezelover

I just want to thank you for the welcome message. It's good for people into sneezing and blowing to have a place where you can go and feel comfortable. As for me, I like loud snotty blows from women and loud wet sneezes from women. Thanks again for the welcome. Have a great day.

Guest georgeclooneyfan1

Hi everybody it's nice to see this new forum going strong. Congrats to Hypnos, Bondi & everone else who makes this possible keep up the excellent work.

Yep, a massive thank you to Hypnos and Bondi!!!

OK, been pre-occipied as of late, sorting my new PC out, and glad to say I am back!!!!

Well, not much has changed for me except madonna has just achieved her 50 th UK single!! Went straight to number 3, fairly good, but was hopeing for a straight number 1!!!!

Gail is still visiting me, in 20 days too, and mega excited about that too!!

Season finished now in Blackpool, so not working, on vacation for a few months, hehehehehehehe!!! :D:D

~ Frankie.

Maybe I have to write here first, hehehe, Well, anyway, thanks for the wellcome words, I hope to stay here more often, and of course to participate with stories, I hope you like 'em, and sorry for the misspelling, but english is not my native language.

WLF

Thanks for continued messages of support for the new(ish) forum.

Okay I admit it, I am largely writing this message to bring the Welcome post back to the top of the forum, as my recent announcement has nicked top spot!

I am actually thinking of moving this thread to the Newbie board...

Hypnos.

• 33 years later...

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to write a quick thank you to everyone that makes this forum possible. I have been an active member for just a few days now, and have already met some wonderful people. I am proud to belong to such a fun, compassionate, and friendly group. Thanks for making me feel so welcome, with your support and encouragement. Looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

A million thank yous,

hollyberry

• 5 months later...
Guest CherriesJubilee

A new year and a new forum. I'm so glad I found this place. I hope 2004 is a sneezy, successful year for everyone.

- Cherries Jubilee -

• 8 months later...
can somebody help please? my name is emily and i just registered here but it wont let me make a new topic. help!

Hi, welcome to the forum. You will find for a brief period of time you will not be able to create topics until validation is complete, you will, however, be able to respond to threads created by others. Have fun and fear not, you should have full access soon enough. And if you have any queries, please do contact one of the forum staff and we will be happy to help out.

• 8 months later...
pleeze_sneeze

New here, and having a lovely time. I've been reading the observation the members make, and mmmm, they made my day. Days. whatever.

• 1 month later...
New here, and having a lovely time.  I've been reading the observation the members make, and mmmm, they made my day.  Days.  whatever.

I completely agree- this pretty much describes my time here so far. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've been lurking here (and other sneeze boards) for years and I finally decided to take the plunge. Thanks to Hypnos, Bondi, and all the others who have given so much of themselves to keep this going!

Xlrkr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This newbie board seems to be a fairly quiet place, but as others have noted the board community is very friendly.

• 1 year later...

Thank you guys for even having a forum like this running.

I thought until just a few days ago that I was the only one, and weird somehow because of it. I'm glad I happened on youtube, found some sneezing and nose-blowing videos, and then did a search online and found you guys.

I've had these fetishes since I was really young, maybe seven or eight from what I can remember. No one else ever talked about it, so I just didn't think to look around for people who felt the same.

I look forward to reading and contributing as I have things to write about!

-Me

The silent fetishist.

• 1 year later...

I guess nobody has posted on this thread in a while, but I'm definitely glad it's here. Thanks to everyone that makes the forum happen.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I am still trying to come out of my shell with my fetish. Nobody I physically know really understands and it sucks. Such an uncommon thing that in the beginning I thought I was the only one into sneezes. I am grateful for a place like this.

• 1 year later...