Sneeze Fetish Forum

Welcome

Hypnos

HI everyone, I'm brand new here and just wanted to say hi.

I'm Lizzie, I'm in my mid-twenties and am a teacher from England. I've had a sneeze fetish since my early teens and have struggled to find an outlet to chat with people about it and explore my fetish. It's great to come across a forum like this that lets me do that.

Feel free to ask me an questions, I love answering them. As personal as you like - I don't mind! x x x

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hypnos

• Bondi

• Mr_G

Hi everyone - 

Like some others have posted, I've had a sneeze fetish for a long time (at least since I was a pre-teen fangirling over Lurlene McDaniel novels and shamefacedly writing sneezefics in my literal closet) but didn't know that this was a thing until I stumbled across something during a different google search a few weeks ago. Now I'm loving reading other people's sneezefics - both to find out that it's not just me, and because there's some really lovely stories being posted. I'm especially a fan of the Harry Potter fics and have even started to try writing a bit, something I haven't done in years. I'm looking forward to exploring this forum more!

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone! I found this forum long time ago, when I search sickfics about my favorite character. Well, registration take long time :D 

Sneezes affected me since I was teen, but it related only books or filmes or ect. In real life they don't have this effect, in most cases I just ignored it. I do not know why, it just happened.

I liked writing fics, and sick!scenes it is part of my fetish. But I'm have not enough experience for writing on English, and it is give me some confines. 

Oh, and actually I'm live in Moscow (it was my third try of registration, so I just poked in random country :D I hope, admins forgive me that).

• 4 years later...

Hi! I didn't realise I haven't posted any introduction of sorts

I've always had an infatuation with sneezes. no idea why though

I've had my hand in a few of things in the community. Ive written fics and done wavs on youtube. 

• 9 months later...

Heyyy 

Nice to meet you all! I've been lurking since 2016 but I finally got the guts the create an account today :)

Jessica

Hello and thank you... I'm here for an education. My partner, to whom I'm madly in love with, likely frequents this site. It has been eye-opening to learn there are so many folks who have long term partners who don't know about or understand, and I aim to be supportive. And I've found myself wishing I had allergies since meeting my partner, lol.

tbh I'm not learning about the nature of genuine fetishes like this as quickly as my curiosity leans into it. I admit I fear becoming boring or distant to my partner without any of this sort of uniqueness as central to my sexuality.

I love them dearly and yearn to understand them more intimately. I have to wonder if my being here is some sort of boundary violation. I've come to appreciate how genuine and personal the experience of arousal via this fetish is for so many, and I hope to develop healthy sensibilities about it.

I admit that a significant driver of my curiosity is my attraction to my partner. I'm going to stay dangerously transparent about my intentions because I truly want healthy feedback and opportunities to check in with what's real.

I'm grateful this community exists, thank you for existing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Fetishist in their early 20s here. Had the fetish for as long as I can remember, been a long time lurker, finally decided to make an account. Lowkey think about meeting up with someone who lives near me (East Coast of the United States) sometimes, but it would be cool just to chat with others like me

Hey guys, I'm gonna lock this thread now, cos it's a bit ancient :P

Please continue to introduce yourselves, we're a friendly bunch here so we'll let each new-comer have their very own intro thread :)

Edited by George
George managed to spell intro wrong !