Sneeze Fetish Forum

this has never happened to me

blndeangeloflve

This is kinda surreal...I am still not sure it actually happened, but I know it did.

Lately, I have been getting really lucky with M and seeing him sneeze. Last weekend on Sat. night he sneezed while we were cooking in the kitchen together. Then on Sunday he sneezed in the car, with me RIGHT there....not once, but TWO TIMES!!!! Very, very cute :heart:

Well, that was not the purpse of this obs. This is all about Saturday night *I am shivering just thinking about it*

Sat. night M and I went out with a bunch of our friends for my friends birthday. We went to a bar, drank some, ate some, and then moved on to downtown. We went to this one club/bar that is not one of my favorites, but since the birthday girl was so smashed, I figured I might as well make the best of it.

I ended up dragging M onto the dance floor because I really wanted to dance. We started dancing very close, very tight. I was feeling his body pressing into my hips, swaying them with mine to the music. M was very nervous because he was not "drunk enough" to be out on the floor, but I really wanted to dance with him, so he had no choice. I thought he was doing just fine.

I flipped around so my back was to him. He held on to my hips and continued to 'grind' with me, moving with me in a very sexy way. I feel him grab my hips hard as I move my head from right to left and then I hear "HHHUUUPPSCHOOO" right on the back of my neck. He had no where else to go! We were on a crowded dance floor and I didnt make this any easier on him by dancing really close to him :omg: M just sneezed right on me, on my neck, while we were grinding......oh....my.....god..... :drool::D:twisted:

I blessed him, but I didnt turn around. Instead, I just kept on dancing. Part of me was taking in the moment, the other part was so insanely turned on and giddy, I had no idea how to handle the situation. Next thing I know, my head is turned to my right and again "HHuHhh...HHUuuhh....HHHUUUPPSSCCHOOOO". This time I got a full view. He didn't sneeze on me this time. He kind of moved me forward (as to make sure not to sneeze on me) and just sneezed freely into the space between us. With all the people on the dance floor, he really had no place to go. :D I was in heaven. I merely whispered a bless you before I just started to kiss him. He is not one to partake in public make-out sessions, but I was just a wreck.

I was hot. I was really hot. We couldnt stop smiling at one another. It was a moment that was just unforgettable between us. We didnt have to say anything but we must have looked so goofy, smiling all big and nuzzling one another in a night club.

I still feel the shivers and I still remember every little detail about that night. Just that moment in time was one of the most erotic things in the world.

So hot.

Just so damn hot!

BLnde

:D You lucky thing, that just sounds like one of the sexiest, most suprising and intimate moments you could have at a night club. The way you decribed the whole thing was just surreal. And did I mention HOT?? :drool:

I loved reading that, you and M sound adorable together!

I was hot. I was really hot. We couldnt stop smiling at one another. It was a moment that was just unforgettable between us. We didnt have to say anything but we must have looked so goofy, smiling all big and nuzzling one another in a night club.

....Awwwwwww!!! You're making me go gooey now!! :twisted:

I ended up dragging M onto the dance floor because I really wanted to dance. We started dancing very close, very tight. I was feeling his body pressing into my hips, swaying them with mine to the music. M was very nervous because he was not "drunk enough" to be out on the floor, but I really wanted to dance with him, so he had no choice. I thought he was doing just fine.

I flipped around so my back was to him. He held on to my hips and continued to 'grind' with me, moving with me in a very sexy way. I feel him grab my hips hard as I move my head from right to left and then I hear "HHHUUUPPSCHOOO" right on the back of my neck. He had no where else to go! We were on a crowded dance floor and I didnt make this any easier on him by dancing really close to him :blink: M just sneezed right on me, on my neck, while we were grinding......oh....my.....god..... :drool::D:twisted:

I blessed him, but I didnt turn around. Instead, I just kept on dancing. Part of me was taking in the moment, the other part was so insanely turned on and giddy, I had no idea how to handle the situation. Next thing I know, my head is turned to my right and again "HHuHhh...HHUuuhh....HHHUUUPPSSCCHOOOO". This time I got a full view. He didn't sneeze on me this time. He kind of moved me forward (as to make sure not to sneeze on me) and just sneezed freely into the space between us. With all the people on the dance floor, he really had no place to go. :D I was in heaven. I merely whispered a bless you before I just started to kiss him. He is not one to partake in public make-out sessions, but I was just a wreck.

I still feel the shivers and I still remember every little detail about that night. Just that moment in time was one of the most erotic things in the world.

So hot.

Just so damn hot!

You can say that again. :omg::heart::drool:

That's so great. So awesome for you. Thanks for sharing it. :D

WOW is right! That is just so incredibly awesome! I absolutely loved the first one where he grabbed your hips tightly and then sneezed on your neck! INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much for sharing, and glad you are getting more and more sneezes from him! (Go away, mental block!!!!! SHOOOOOOOO!) Plus, I think if he keeps getting "rewarded" for sneezing by a positive reaction from you, he'll definitely sneeze more. :drool:

Thanks everyone for your responses!!! Thanks Aisha, M is absolutely wonderful. We are both very lucky gals...you with your wonderful bf and me with my M.

Sneesee, I really hope he keeps this up. He has been doing so well around me. I get to hear him at least once every few days. I love it. I want to believe that his mental block is going away so bad, but maybe its just a fluke...so I try not to get my hopes up. He is just becoming more comfortable sneezing around me I suppose.

And yes Sneezster, I have reached the holy grail. I can only imagine what can come next. ;)

Thanks everyone for the replies. I really appreciate your feedback and I am glad you like it. I post for everyones pleasure, but I also post because its a reminder for me of when M sneezes. I can look back at my posts and remember these wonderfully erotic memories.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh My God!! I'm playing catch up here, so sorry it's taken me so long to respond to thing, but damn! That is one HOT obs! How lucky you are, sweetie!

I absolutely loved the first one where he grabbed your hips tightly and then sneezed on your neck! INCREDIBLE!

I would love something like that.. :laugh: I really love it when they tighten their grip on you just before they sneeze... it's like they are preparing you for their sneeze :blushing: and he sneezed on the back of your neck ... I love being sneezed on I don't really care where they sneeze on me, just as long as they sneeze on me :omg::rolleyes: I also love that he moved you out of the way for his second sneeze :drool: I have never given thought to that happening before but it doesn't to bad

Oh Lalena, you have no idea how amazing this was!! Amazing!!!!

And Coyoteraven--I am not used to being sneezed on and never thought about whether or not I like it, but when this happened (on accident), it was so HOT! His head kind of hovered the back of my neck with his forhead resting on my the back of my head, as he and I both were just trying to soak up everything that had just happened! It was so sexy!

I am glad you enjoyed it!!!

Archived