Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bless You Problems

shy_obsession

For those of you who don't already know, I don't feel comfortable blessing people...at all. I mean, I've done it quietly and nervously a couple of times, but I avoid it as much as possible. Well, today I went to my good friend's house for the night. A few minutes into talking with her, I noticed her voice was unusually nasal and she was sniffly. It was clear she had a cold. (As you can see, I'm trying to incorporate an actual obs for you, even though I'm not a huge fan of female sneezing myself.) Now, I'm someone with OCD, so I'm not one of the fetishists who are indifferent toward or even like getting colds. Ironic, huh? So those were two things that really frustrated me during my visit to her house. Anyway, I got the feeling that sooner or later, she would sneeze. It would probably be awkward and quiet afterward because I knew I wouldn't be able to bring myself to bless her. Well, I was right. She sneezed twice during the course of the evening. For those of you who care, her sneezes are dry (so dry they almost sound like a cough) and kind of sound like "Huh-eshoo." The first time she did it, she was about 15-20 feet away from me, so I felt okay with not blessing her. But the second time, we were right next to each other and she did it pretty loudly, so there was no excuse for me not to acknowledge that and say "bless you." I didn't, though, of course. Then she proceeded to say, "Uggh, I've been waiting to sneeze forever." I didn't really want her to talk about the sneezing, so I just laughed it off nervously and stupidly. Thankfully, that was it for the night. I'm not at all disgusted by female sneezing or anything, I just have a major problem with blessing people. And on top of that, I was afraid of getting sick. So it was an uncomfortable night. Sometimes I wish I could eliminate that part of the fetish; I wish I could just bless people like it was no big deal. Maybe one day I'll be able to do that.

Awww, poor sweetie. Practise makes perfect ... perhaps you could start by trying to think of the least uncomfortable people to bless, and starting with them.

The first time I ever blessed anyone, it was my grandma. Her sneezes do nothing for me either way - they don't turn me on but neither do they disgust me like members of my immediate family. One time when I was 15 or 16 I was sleeping on a campbed in my gran's room, the lights were out, and she sneezed in bed.

I forced myself to say Bless You, knowing it was dark and no-one could see me blush, and that was the hardest, from then on I did it when I could and it gradually got easier. Now I love doing it, and have no problems, although it took MANY years to get to that point.

So - practise when you can and it will get easier!!!!

cyberhugs

juliette

I used to have this problem. I was so uncomfortable blessing people (this was before I discovered that the thing I had was actually a fetish) I began by blessing my closer friends and now I bless most of my friends all the time. It just took some practice.

Also this way, if they sneeze, I usually get to see if a second one is comming because I'm technically not staring, I'm 'being concerned'. It also saves me from awkward silences.

It was so hard to do the first time, but I persevered. And now it is usually as easy as pie! :yuck:

I use to also have a problem blessing people. I started with blessing guys I was dating. Then, it took some time, but I was able to bless friends. I never could bless family. I do now, but I don't like it. It makes me feel uncomfortable, but with my mother she'll make you feel like you're being rude. :yuck:

But I still get uncomfortable blessing strangers and only do it if I'm right there next to them.

Guest Silver Pixie Dust

Awh...

It's alright. ^^ If you're uncomfortable, you don't really have to bless them. Though you have nothing to worry about. Blessing people isn't really that big a deal when thought about more thouroughly. ^^ But if you have trouble with it, it's not a problem. Just take it slow.

I'm going to try and help you by telling you a fairly embarassing story.

In high school its been gradually revealed that I'm what you would call a pansexual (hehe, I can specify a bit more if anyone would like me to.) Anyhow, there is this one guy that I've had a crush on for a while. He's extremely homophobic and awkward around me, as I'm one of the least discreet persons on the planet. Anyhow, I'm brought myself to bless even him when he sneezes on the bus (hot hehe) so I find it much easier to do it with anyone now, even strangers.

Hope that helps. :)

Archived