Sneeze Fetish Forum

A nice delayed double-M

Sneesee

Okay, rememeber my observation about the guy with the juicy cold sneezes? His name is James. he's sweet, funny, and very cute. He's got dark hair, eyes, a little moustache and goatee. Anyway, I went up to the special services desk to talk to my buddy Trish, and James came walking over. He and I stood on the customer side, just chatting away with Trish, and we stood about three feet away from each other. James was right in the middle of saying something, when he broke off, turned to his left side, and sneezed into the crook of his elbow, "Heh-echooooo!" Trish gave me a smile as I said, "Bless you James." He sniffed once and went right back to talking. About a minute later, I caught the most gorgeous pre-sneeze expression on his face out of the corner of my eye. His nostrils scrunched up a bit, his eyebrows arched, and his eyes started to shut. Then, in sort of a rushed panic, he turned to his left side again, and gave a slightly more depserate, "HUH-CHHHEEOOOOO!" This time, both Trish and I said, "Bless you." Again, he sniffed once, and then went right back to our conversation like nothing ever happened. Of course, I got the wicked little grin from Trish, so she knew that something had just happened! :):)

sneeze catcher
Okay, rememeber my observation about the guy with the juicy cold sneezes? His name is James. he's sweet, funny, and very cute. He's got dark hair, eyes, a little moustache and goatee. Anyway, I went up to the special services desk to talk to my buddy Trish, and James came walking over. He and I stood on the customer side, just chatting away with Trish, and we stood about three feet away from each other. James was right in the middle of saying something, when he broke off, turned to his left side, and sneezed into the crook of his elbow, "Heh-echooooo!" Trish gave me a smile as I said, "Bless you James." He sniffed once and went right back to talking. About a minute later, I caught the most gorgeous pre-sneeze expression on his face out of the corner of my eye. His nostrils scrunched up a bit, his eyebrows arched, and his eyes started to shut. Then, in sort of a rushed panic, he turned to his left side again, and gave a slightly more depserate, "HUH-CHHHEEOOOOO!" This time, both Trish and I said, "Bless you." Again, he sniffed once, and then went right back to our conversation like nothing ever happened. Of course, I got the wicked little grin from Trish, so she knew that something had just happened! :twisted::laugh:

Trish, so she knew that something had just happened! :twisted::laugh:

Would you care to explain to me what that "something" was? :rolleyes:

Would you care to explain to me what that "something" was? :twisted:

Yes, I got a really nice warm and fuzzy feeling all over! :twisted:

Oohhh, I LOVE this obs! *gets all warm and fuzzy herself* Thank you so much for sharing, sneesee! :twisted:

Would you care to explain to me what that "something" was? :drool:

Yes, I got a really nice warm and fuzzy feeling all over! :winkkiss:

Come on S.C., get your mind out of the gutter! :bleh::laugh::)

I just want to say that you are too cute Sneesee! I love how promptly and perky you bless everyone! Ok, sorry about that, just ahd to gush over you for a second ...

Great obs too, sweetie!

Archived