Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests for any artist

Pseudosneeze

Here's a list of some characters I'd be interested in seeing sneeze. I encourage artists to take a look and draw whatever appears of interest to them.

Tifa Lockhart and/or Aerith Gainsborough from FF7

Kairi and/or Namine from Kingdom Hearts 2

the girls from FFX-2

Fujiko Mine from Lupin The 3rd

Hikari Kamiya and/or Yolei Inoue from Digimon Adventure 02

Mai Shiranui from King Of Fighters

Maylu and/or Roll.EXE from MegaMan NT Warrior

Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing

Sango from Inuyasha

Princess from Battle Of The Planets (Jun the Swan from Gatchaman)

Allura from Voltron

Rachel Moore from Case Closed (Ran Mouri from Detective Conan)

Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist

any of the Sailor Scouts

Scarlett from GI Joe

April O'Niel from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender

Lilly and/or Mitsuki from Kappa Mikey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno who most of these are, but seeing as you second all my requests, I'll second yours. Draw, artistic types.

I like those ideas there... But unfortunately for us, our crew of amazingly talented artists actually have lives and therefore cannot waste all their time on us... (Sorry if that sounded rude... :))

And Fujiko makes me think of Tomo nowadays... :yes:

Bit of a shame that, really. What we need is someone who can draw really well but has no life at all. Just a thing Pseudosneeze, if they draw Yolei make 'em lose the stupid orange hat. It looks like an electomagnet.

Having things to do and having a life are not the same... I only have one of the two. They create the same problem, I suppose. :heart:

Well, I did a sketch of Hikari, but cannot put it online yet. Soon, hopefully. :lol:

This isn't very helpful for now, but I just wanted to point out that this isn't being ignored. :lol: Oh... also, if there are any other "favourites" from this list, I may have more free time before I can my home internet access can be... revived. I can't decide between the other characters I know, so I thought I'd ask if anyone has any preferences.

See you~

Well, I did a sketch of Hikari, but cannot put it online yet. Soon, hopefully.

Sweet! Let's hope it gets on soon. Your stuff is cool.

Guest Mith'Quessir

Urgh, I play Kairi from Kingdom Hearts in an RPG on greatestjournal, which means that nowadays she's all I draw. So I'm very willing to give drawing a sneezey Kai a try, but I can't promise results that are any good at all. But I'll try!

DAYM!!! I need to learn how to draw so I can pay you back for all these great works of art!

*Looks for a How To Draw Manga book*

DAYM!!! I need to learn how to draw so I can pay you back for all these great works of art!

*Looks for a How To Draw Manga book*

Dont bother :cryhappy: those things are rubbish. Too damn hard!! they just tell you nothing and expect you've got the hang of it by looking at the amazing examples they throw at you :D

"Thankyou" is more than enough for me, anyway :omg:

I hope this is an ok sketch of Tifa

AK, whatever you do is SO much more than "ok". You are so flippin' talented man! :D

More suggestions:

Rogue from X-Men Evolution

Wonder Woman

Bulma from DragonBall Z

Misty and/or May from Pokemon

any of the girls from Tenchi Muyo

Zelda

Samus Aran from Metroid

Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Janine Melnitz from The Real Ghostbusters

Ariel from The Little Mermaid

Princess Jasmine from Aladdin

Pocahontas

Tsunade from Naruto

This just gets better and better. I second Jasmine, Misty and Rogue. And how about the other Yu-Gi-Oh girl (I can't remember her name but she has blonde hair and is sort of an enemy).

I'm happy to do some more~ If you don't might my horrific image quality. I don't know when I'll be able to upload, I still have some other things I've not been able to post yet because of constant technology problems. :hyper:

Er... but more important.... I can't decide who to do. :cryhappy: I know of most of these characters, but I don't know their personalities well... basically, I don't really have a "favourite".

BUT I'll definitely do something. Sorry for my indecisiveness. :cheers:

This just gets better and better. I second Jasmine, Misty and Rogue. And how about the other Yu-Gi-Oh girl (I can't remember her name but she has blonde hair and is sort of an enemy).

I believe you're talking about Mai Valentine. She was usually depicted as one of the good guys until the Waking The Dragons story arc.

I believe you're talking about Mai Valentine. She was usually depicted as one of the good guys until the Waking The Dragons story arc.

That's the one. And Haruko, don't worry about tech problems. I can't complain - I haven't even got a scanner (I can't draw for love or money but hey).

P.S. Ooooh Dark Magician Girl and Zelda! Missed those. I second them as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello :D

I've been busy recently, and continue to have lots to do... but I have today off so I am hoping to fullfill a request for you guys (finally)! :P

Oh, but I want to check... is anyone looking for any specific... er... sneeze situations? Let me know~

If not, I have a good imagination. However, I still haven't decided which character to draw. :D

Additional suggestions:

DC Animated Universe- Supergirl, Catwoman, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Giganta

Legion Of Superheroes- Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl, Triplicate Girl

Pokemon- Jessie, Ash's mom, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny

Actually, I always thought of her as just a lesser of two evils. I mean, she almsot never actualy did anything good. Her only motivation was personal gain, sometimes that coincided with what Yugi and the others were doing, sometimes it didn't.

Pokemon- Jessie, Ash's mom, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny

Ooooh Jessie! Where do you come up with this stuff, I'd never of thought of that. Definitely want Jessie.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived