*sniffle* more cold obs.. *sniffle*

HarleyQuinnSFF

(ahhh wtf. i just sneezed while typing in the topic title)

mmhmm you guessed it.. =] MORE COLD OBS FROM MEEEE.. thing... er... anyways.. *sniffle* on with the OBS :blink:

im gonna talk about my sneeze attack...er thing.. from this morning. =]. *horror music plays as i spread my plague*

So im sitting up in my bed, getting ready for school. I start to sniffle because of my hair being wet from my shower and the chill in my room. (the heat in my room doesnt work well at all) i feel a tickle in my nose. i sniffle some more and rub my nose trying to subside it. the sniffle continues to grow. my eyes close.. my jaw drops slightly as i take in a couple of breathes for the sneeze... "Heh.."

false start.

it starts to come back about 5 seconds of it going away.. this time the tickle growing more intense than before... my nostrils flaring. i take in a big breath.. and let it out... then another.. and... i let out a nice wet "Etshchew". the mist going everywhere. i sniffle quickly after that sneeze and build up for another one... it comes out quickly and more forceful than the one before it.

about 30 seconds later.. another tickle.. i say.. "god damn it" under my breath as i build up for the next very light and not so forceful.. sneeze. had a slightly different sound.. kind of like.. "heh... Hetshchew" very light.. with a VERY light mist to follow.. (which only means one thing.. one light sneeze for me is followed by a more powerful one soon after) i was right.. the tickle intensified right after my last sneeze. it grew stronger.. my nostrils twitching and flaring from the tickly irritation. i took in a breath.. about to sneeze....

nothing.

it attempts to return again about 3 seconds later... i sniffle as i take in breaths for my next sneeze... about 5 quick inhilations after my sniffle.. a really wet "HeTshchew" exploded from my nose. took me a minute to recover from that one.. but i felt the spray land on my arm during the recovery.

i hope you liked these obs and im sure there will be WAAAAY more to write about. =]

Bless you hon, I know you're probably miserable with this cold but if its ny consolation, your obs are really hot!

Ooh, lovely. Excellent variation and false starting and stuff, beautifully described. Dontcha love it when stuff goes EVERYWHERE? We'll be waituing for more...

that was sizzling hot :chinese: good level of details chickita, bless.

gonna read that again.... :innocent::blushing:

:laugh: yes what Army girl said......fantastic obs as usual.....

Archived