Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sweet Jesus the ultimate obs giver did it again! (f)

Mmmm...

You guys may remember some previous obs about this girl I know (call her J). She knows about my fetish (or thinks she does) and has told everyyone. Or at least, told her bf and he told everyone. Aaaanyway...

Most obs from this girl are allergy sneezes. She is always rubbing her nose (which is perfect) and when she sneezes, the are always multiples. She gets this desparate, cute lok in her eyes, puts her hands to her face, and sneezes thus: "HehTSHOO! TSHOO TShoo!". They come very fast, and she looks so cute when she does them, she stops everything and just sneezes. Its a thing of beauty.

Turns out her cold sneezes are different.

Now different in this case isn't necessarily better. She loses the audible 'TSHOO', but gains more power and more wetness. A lot more wetness. The first time tonight, I we were in character as a coupla in our current play, and she hitches. Knowing she knows, I keep going, nonchalantly. She turns away, and into the crook of her elbow sneezes a very cute "Heh-issh!" and follows it with another, exactly the same. I bless her quietly. Another time, shes making tea and she sneezes in exactly the same way, 3 times. She gave me those puppy dog 'kiss me I'm sneezing' eyes and I was in heaven. But I was pretending to leave the room 'coz I don't care.

I love this girl, even if she did expose me.

oh my. :chinese:

if she suddenly disappears, assume army-girl and i are keeping her safe.

cause that's not creepy or anything, lol i'm a psycho

oh my. :D

if she suddenly disappears, assume army-girl and i are keeping her safe.

cause that's not creepy or anything, lol i'm a psycho

Bwahahahaha! cool we're going in a kidnap-mission! and it's ok if you're a psycho, I'm studying psychology! I can distract you with useless theories about learning and Freudian slips!

I love this girl, even if she did expose me.

You know something Kush? I don't blame ya! :( No siree.

Lamborghini

Archived