Sneeze Fetish Forum

Renji and Shugo

(hippo)

yay! today was quicker than i expected becuase i wasn't doing much.

First, Renji. OMG looking him up on the net.... drool.gif its like...anime eye candy! yuuummmyyy.....it was fun drawing him. I like his tatoos/markings. wub.png oh, and Daystar, i saw your display picture heh.gif !! i love!! though it should stay on his abs for a little longer rolleyes.gif

I have a feeling im going to draw him more often in the future....... aaevil.gif

picture20002.jpg

and for my dear Baniira, as promised, Shugo (gawd i just want to HUG him!). Im afraid i didnt get round to drawing you before i got him done. Next time wink_kiss.gifheart.gif

Apologies for the smudge on the left side of his face---my rubbers being a bastard to me right now.

her20001.jpg

Christ, you have some serious talent!!! RARRGH, I wanna EAT that first one and I don't even know the series!!

YOU are the "artist," dammit! :dead: Omg, so much love......SO MUCH!!! *FANGIRLY STUPID FLAILY HANDS OF DOOM!*

~Aku

You are defintely an artist!!! OMG Thank you thank you thank you thank you thisissoooooonotright.....RENJI!!

:dead: He's beautifully sexy AHHHHHHHHHHH *fangirlish freak out!!*

You are amazing. Just amazing. And I cant believe you even drew this :laugh: I'm so happy cuz I had a hard day with my roomate yesterday and we were fighting so this cheered me up so much. :rolleyes: You derserve a huge hug! Hahaha and you know what? This is getting SAVED!!! :laugh: EEP I'm so excited!! Thanks again!

OHGODRENJI! Both are seriously awesome, but I always got a hugenormous boner for Renji. VERY awesome! *clap!* Dunno the second, but SOFRICKIN cute! I want to play with and tickle him. :) Great job!

Oh, you RULE!! Gods, THANK YOU for that half-a-torso showing! It made me happy aaaaallllll over...and that sneeze! It's wonderful! With Renji being so loud and energetic I think I pictured his sneezing being the same, but I really like the restraint. The contrast makes it oh-so-very adorable (and can't you just imagine the heart-melting stifling sound? Gaahh). *sigh* I can just about see it: Enter Ichigo, much wrong, much sex, much brain damage. Yup. I always suspected he liked Renji better...Rukia's only means to get to him. :)

The other guy - I don't know him either - but he's ADORABLE. The arms going up in that "getting-ready-to" is a great touch, and, of course...the flower. :)

Told you before, I really like your lines! Everything is so crisp and exact and man, I LOVE how you draw the male chest. It's edible, it really is.

Thanks a MILLION for drawing Renji! I don't think anyone's ever drawn anything to my request... :laugh:

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. You are my new god. I love you so much! EEEE~ I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Renji made my pants explode. and die. and then revive, brun, smolder, explode, and die. He's hawt. Whoever he is <-- clueless.

But the Shugo one is so cute! I'mma tackle him -does so, hog ties him and runs off-

--comes back five minutes later-- hahahaha. I should write a fan-fic for him or something.

Or the Reiki | Balmung pairing. IS HOT! XD

I love you Hippo. Thank you so much <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Yeehaww.

-clears throat- I'll stop.

Guest wouldyoucatchme

OMG RENJIIIIIII!!!! You have no idea how excited and appreciative...and...I...you....just....I-can't.........................I- *dead*

AHH! All at once so many compliments come to mind. Can't organize thoughts. Let's keep it simple for now then, shall we?

LOVE IT. Love this series. And love YOU for drawing and sharing it! Renji is damn HOT! Your drawing skills? AMAZINGGGG.

Do post more when you can! Dunno bout everyone else, but hair out sounds hot since you had this one in. Mmmm.....thanks for posting! :chinese:

thanks wouldyoucatchme :blushing:

Well, hair out it is then!

i kind of used Daystar's signature to help me with the hair :innocent:

A bit steamy, this one :chinese: eh, the scanning wasnt brilliant so tilt your screen upwards to see it better :innocent:

Thankyooo to everyone for the lovely comments, they make me :laugh:

renji2.jpg

SWEET! .hack//ness! (get it? crappy name pun...) For some reason, I seem to like anime/manga sneezing of either gender as opposed to just female. I have no idea why. I love your art! Now that I'm done here.... *goes off to find Mimiru...* :chinese:

Gyaah... :chinese: The second Renji is my favourite. EVERYTHING about it is appealing. But they're all awesome !

Aaand... because I always have to say it........ nice lines. :blushing:

Gyaah... :chinese: The second Renji is my favourite. EVERYTHING about it is appealing. But they're all awesome !

Aaand... because I always have to say it........ nice lines. :blushing:

thanks Haruko :innocent:

I :innocent: my pacer!

...___________________

/|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|...\__

\|_________________|__/

PS. for those who are wondering what the hell that is, its a reaaly bad depiction of my pacer :laugh:

omg, that second one? HOTNESS. His body is to DIE for. I know I did, about *5 times*.

If you liked Renji just from googling him, I'd strongly suggest checking out "Bleach". It started with a few seemingly uninteresting episodes, but at some point everything goes totally high gear and dozens of OMG SO AWESOME characters just pop up all at once.

omg, that second one? HOTNESS. His body is to DIE for. I know I did, about *5 times*.

If you liked Renji just from googling him, I'd strongly suggest checking out "Bleach". It started with a few seemingly uninteresting episodes, but at some point everything goes totally high gear and dozens of OMG SO AWESOME characters just pop up all at once.

ooh! will do! :D

thanks!! :D

OMG....that's like on of my favorite scenarios EVER in that second pic...:yes:

Hnnngggh......SUCH a pile of AWESOME!!! JFLSDKJFSD.....I have huge thing for wet men doing wrongness.....nnnggghhhhhfskdjfajflakdsj, yes.

~Aku

Archived