Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Obs

Nicole

Okay...I know I haven't been around much, but I'm trying to come back with a vengeance. :lol: Things have been insane with rotations/residency/still trying to complete my move. But here you go....I can thank McHotPants for this one.

So I've decided that I may never need to see or hear another person sneeze again. :) Now don't get me wrong...I would HATE for that to happen. But McHotPants is just such a...perfect sneezer. Seriously, he's this fetishist's dream, and I swear that's not my bias!

Yesterday evening I got home from work fairly late, so McHotPants was already home. When I pulled in he was waiting for me on the porch, looking all sexy in jeans and black cashmere turtleneck. So....yeah, I was already prepared to screw him blind. But anyway...

We got in the house and he asked if he could take me for dinner. I said yes and that I just had to go change my clothes real quick. I was about halfway up the stairs when I felt like I had to sneeze. I kept walking as I sneezed a triple, and a rather loud and desperate one...:) Leave it to me to be cute, right? So Hottie was behind me and said "Bless you!" in kind of a surprised voice, I think because my sneezes are usually not so loud and crazy. I turned around and smiled and thanked him, and rounded the corner to the bedroom. Once in there, the other 6 came out. :laugh: He blessed me again and I said thanks with my back turned. Well...

Then I turned around to grab my flip flops. Hottie was standing there with the most desperate pre-sneeze face I'd ever seen on him. Holy shit, enough to turn me into goo. But instead of losing my cool, I raised an eyebrow and said, "Bless you, yeah?" And Hottie then gave me a smile while STILL in pre-sneeze, which may have been the cutest thing I've ever fucking SEEN. I just kept watching him, rather unabashedly for my taste...:lol: At one point I thought it went away because he put his hand down and opened his eyes. But very soon after that it was back...and I shit you not, the whole display lasted around 15 seconds (yeah, I timed it). Finally he turned around and let out 4 perfect sneezes, each one more desperate than the one before and with hitching breaths between every sneeze, as is his way. I blessed him, he sniffled and said thanks, then got a bit of a sheepish grin and said, "Excuse me." I need not go into the details of last night then? :lol:

Girl, you are SO lucky! If that were Mr. Sneesee, it would have been gone for sure when I looked at him like that!

:) WOW! Um, I think I need to go and take care of a little something myself after reading that one. Hawt obs, woman! THANK YOU! :)

Fetishist's dream, definitely sounds like it! Congrats!!!

Holy crap!!! That is just WRONG. *tries not to be insanely jealous*

DAMN- the giving you a smile in pre-sneeze mode. HOLY CRAP! *fails and is now Totally jealous :)*

Lovely scene. But hang on a mo, you sneezed nine times and he only sneezed four? Well, that's scarcely fair, is it? Something must be done...

Wonderful, everyone sneezing! What more could you ask for?

We were wondering some time ago whether anyone regularly sneezes in fours. I think we have found...him !

• 4 years later...

I know these are four years old but I just now read them and holy skittles they need to be bumped up. I love that you made him smile while he still had a pre-sneeze expression! That's the cutest/hottest/sexiest/everythingest thing ever.

GOD I love the smile while the pre-sneeze face is still happening. Makes me so gooey. :lol:

Wow, yeah...thanks for bumping that! :unsure: That was pretty fabulous, I remember it quite vividly. So happy I married that man not long after that! :laugh:

So glad you enjoyed, thank you! :D

I hadn't seen this Obs before; but it was verry lovely to read thanks for sharing.

Thanks! :D An oldie, yes...but still a goodie in my mind. B) Glad you enjoyed!

Archived