Sneeze Fetish Forum

A couple of Obs-Male

Sneesee

Right off the bat last night, I got my first observation from one of my buds at work. I had punched in and was putting my apron on by my locker. My friend Jim, we call him "Bubba," was sitting just on the other side of the lockers in the break room. I think I mentioned him once before in an obs from a long time ago. He's like the 50-something version of Head Cashier in the looks department, and completely politically incorrect, but I adore him to death! So, as I'm putting on my apron, I hear this nice, medium volume, "Huuuh-shuuuuuu!" I peeked around the corner, saw Jim sniffling and rubbing his nose. I smield and said, "Bless you, Bubba!" He grinned back at me and said, "Thank you, babe!" Love his sneezes, even though I've only heard 3 of them in the 5 years I've known him!!!

Okay, obs number two was from someone who's now got a very special place in my heart!! This guy, I swear, has got some great sneezes, and is keeping me well-stocked. Yes, it's Bill. He's now up to 27!!! Woo hoo! Anyway, this of course came after he'd swept the lumber department. This is now my favorite time of night, and the reason I need to be in the millwork department permanently. :lol: I have a feeling all the dust and stuff he sweeps up totally contributes to his sneezes. So, I saw him walking with the garbage can and his broom, and once he'd passed the aisle I was in, I hear a nice loud, "ASSSSHHHHHHIEW! HEH-ESSHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUU!" Well, since I knew for a fact it was Bill, I finally gave in to the temptation I've had for awhile now, and called him on his portable phone! He answered (knowing it was me) and said, "Yes ma'am?" I said, "God Bless You, Bill!" He laughed gently and said, "Why thank you!" Awwwwwwww!

The last observation came from someone new. I don't even know his name, because he works the overnight shift, but I do see him all the time. He's a young, good-looking African-American male. He is always so stylish whenever I see him, and he wears a lot of jewelry. Just, a damn nice looking guy! Anyway, as I was getting ready to leave last night, he was sitting in the break room, drinking some pop, and sniffling. I mean, really sniffling. I was like, "Hmmmm, I wonder what his sneezes are like." Maybe about five minutes after I thought that (because I was waiting for my friend who ditched me :yes: ), he did sneeze. It was nice and wet-sounding. If I had to spell it, I'd say it was "Hihtssschhhhh!" I don't know him, so I refrained from saying "Bless You." He seemed very shy about it anyway, and walked away after he sneezed. I thought it sounded pretty yummy, though! I may have to hang around the break room more often at closing time! :twisted: I also have to say, I wish the whole "wishing someone to sneeze" phenomenom worked like this with everyone I came into contact with!!!! :hug: Again, I know I'd be dangerous with that kind of power!!!!!

Amazing obs as always. I have to say that the second one was my favorite.

I'm glad that you were able to have some good stuff happen for you lastnight at work as well. :yes:

You are YOY! Totally... especially #2. That was just Too cute. Oh... and I'm not Completely convienced that you don't have some of the "wishing someone to sneeze" power. :twisted: Not the FULL version- *that would be Very dangerous :yes:, but...

Good on Sneesee - just keep on willing people to sneeze!

And I really must revise the idea I had of Bill being the big man with the small sneezes. Everything seems in proportion with this man!

Archived