Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question for Renji lovers

(hippo)

Becuase i have fallen in love with him im planning to do some more of him...and i was wondering, thsoe people who like him, does it matter if i leave out the markings? they're a lot of work and i dont know if i can be bothered..(lazy me :hyper: )

If they make that much of a difference by all means ill keep them in! :cheers:

Guest shiranui
Becuase i have fallen in love with him im planning to do some more of him...and i was wondering, thsoe people who like him, does it matter if i leave out the markings? they're a lot of work and i dont know if i can be bothered..(lazy me :D )

If they make that much of a difference by all means ill keep them in! :D

I like Renji as well, and well yes, his tattoos are very much 'him', but I'm really not picky when it comes to artists wanting to do things with my fav. characters. I'll love them however they are served :D I recall seeing an epsiode with a 'backstory' where Renji was young and he didn't have all these tattoos...

There are so many nice characters in Bleach... like Byakuya, Shiba Kaien, Ukitake, Hisagi, Soifon, hitsugaya and many many more I don't remember now.

Just the fact that you did any character from bleach makes me want to give you my first born child! You can find lots of reference shots on www.animegalleries.net.

And yeah, Renji didn't have the tattoos when he was younger : http://www.animegalleries.net/img/118829

Can't wait to see more! :drool:

thanks for the link, very useful :yes:

more coming soon :winkkiss:

Archived