Sneeze Fetish Forum

Quick oC Doodle

Umeko

I have never posted my artwork here cause of fear you'd not like my artstyle.

So I kicked myself in the ass and submit this.

Bluelined: Random Vampire guy having his nose tickled tonguesmiley.gif

Red: O.o if you couldn't catch it youself, its Dante from DMC having a cold! mmmmmmmm dribble.gif

Enjoy

Untitled1sffdoodles.jpg

aww mate ruler number 1 in the Artwork section, there's always SOMEONE who will LOVE your artstyle :omg:

if not many. :laugh:

The first one is GREAT!! i love the viewpoint.

i think thats awesome, and well done you for building up the courage to post it!

I LOVE your style!!!!! The vampire one is really really hot! and the presneeze face on Dante is to die for :laugh: Don't be worried about your drawings anymore cuz you can really draw well! :omg: Thanks for sharing with us!

Really nice! Thanks for sharing, and feel free to share any more you draw! You are a good artist.

awww shucks :yes: I promise to draw more, I'll take some requests aswell if anyone wants me to draw more hunks sneezing :winkkiss:

So I'll get to to some drawing today hopefully and I'll upload some more for you guys to enjoy *nod nod*

Dude, come on....how can you worry about a style like THAT not being loved?

Awesome sketches! :yes: I really love the one of Dante...hehehehe.....I just love the twins, yes I do. :winkkiss:

Dude, come on....how can you worry about a style like THAT not being loved?

Awesome sketches! :lmao: I really love the one of Dante...hehehehe.....I just love the twins, yes I do. :blushing:

Aku-Chan you love any bishie out there that has a darker side of the personality :D

WHAT the heck so do I XD! :winkkiss: nobody has drawn Dante yet, so I wanted to be the first, there are some stories, but no artwork!

Shame on you guys :D

Hey! That's not true! There's.....*thinks* No....he's evil.... *thinks some more* No, he's an assassin......*thinks again* Nooo....that one went to the Darkside....

Hell, "good" guys are just boring. :winkkiss: Although....almost every one that I truly love was "good" at some point, so I like the contrast between being both good AND evil.....

Say.....that's what is tattooed on my thigh......:yes:

Hurrr, I'm a retard! :twisted:

~Aku

Hey! That's not true! There's.....*thinks* No....he's evil.... *thinks some more* No, he's an assassin......*thinks again* Nooo....that one went to the Darkside....

Hell, "good" guys are just boring. :winkkiss: Although....almost every one that I truly love was "good" at some point, so I like the contrast between being both good AND evil.....

Say.....that's what is tattooed on my thigh......:twisted:

Hurrr, I'm a retard! :lol:

~Aku

uhuh! there are no Dante artwork here except for mine :yes:

I'm gonna get busy with drawing some hotties now

Hell, "good" guys are just boring. :lmfao: Although....almost every one that I truly love was "good" at some point, so I like the contrast between being both good AND evil.....

Say.....that's what is tattooed on my thigh......:o

Hurrr, I'm a retard! :D

~Aku

uhuh! there are no Dante artwork here except for mine :)

No, no.....I wasn't talking about Dante art, I was talking about evil guys in general! :lol: Whoo, my lame attempt at humor...HURR! I was attempting to think of someone I ADORE who wasn't evil...........BUUUUUUUUT there aren't any someones! :lol:

Hell, "good" guys are just boring. :o Although....almost every one that I truly love was "good" at some point, so I like the contrast between being both good AND evil.....

Say.....that's what is tattooed on my thigh......:lol:

Hurrr, I'm a retard! :lol:

~Aku

uhuh! there are no Dante artwork here except for mine :D

No, no.....I wasn't talking about Dante art, I was talking about evil guys in general! :lol: Whoo, my lame attempt at humor...HURR! I was attempting to think of someone I ADORE who wasn't evil...........BUUUUUUUUT there aren't any someones! :lol:

Hahahahahhaha, yeah I've got a thing for the bad boys too, they are usually hotter then the good guys :lmfao:

Sephiroth is like the major badboy and the hottest too, all tho the triplets are not far behind!

Kadaj is :) hoooooooot!

*on fire* aaah drop down and roll drop down and roll!!

*falls on face* ok ok, Umeko is now tired, time to sleep!

and dream of the hunks that I'm going to draw.

Archived