Sneeze Fetish Forum

Garnet

College prevents me from drawing much at all, much less fetishy stuff. But I did manage to find half an hour to say "screw you!" and dick around with Kisa in OC. Two seperate sessions. Whoosh!

Enel from One Piece because... yes. Y'all can keep your bishies, I like my men with ridged noses and two foot earlobes 8] Ignore the random peacocky guy, I didn't feel like editting him out.

And this one which is dumb but it makes me laugh. Top guy is one of my personal characters, and that was the start of Miles from Phoenix Wright before I crapped out (the little reddish brown doodle in the corner is Kisa's 8DD *flee!*)

Ridgy noses and two foot earlobes are fine with me......as long as it's drawn by GARNET!! omg GORGEOUS as usual...that peacock guy is hooottt!! :lol:

But i couldnt view the other one :yes::twisted::lol: takes me to some hosting page..... :o

but fankyou!!

eeeehh!! i wanna see Kisa's doodle too! :winkkiss:

Hurr, fixed the second one. Atspace was all, "NO I HATE YOU."

But yes, aww, sankyou! :winkkiss: Peacock guy was being a bastard. I need to redraw his flamboyant self.

Guhhh, the second ones so scrummily yummy!

mmmmmm...

the piink ones to diiiiiieee forr....

and :o Kisa!! wuv your doodle!!

MEROW isn't it, though?! Too bad she didn't finish it. *STARES AT HER* :3 I love yous.

Ah, thank you m'dear! :):lmfao: My artistic talents astound even me. With a laptop touchpad even!

I'd finish it if he didn't have, you know, ARMS and HANDS and all that crap that I can't be arsed to draw 8E CrippleLawyer!

Heheh, Kisa needs to draw with me more often :lmfao: Everyone must! Fetish Paintchat, yes D:

I'd finish it if he didn't have, you know, ARMS and HANDS and all that crap that I can't be arsed to draw 8E CrippleLawyer!

Heheh, Kisa needs to draw with me more often :lmfao: Everyone must! Fetish Paintchat, yes D:

He's don't need those things. :3 *offers own hands to catch it* Fufufufu!

Omg, FetishPaintchat would be awesome, though. XD Scary, yet awesome. *wishes to be able to draw* :[

*GIGGLE* Edgy is a huge ponce. XD

• 1 month later...
College prevents me from drawing much at all, much less fetishy stuff. But I did manage to find half an hour to say "screw you!" and dick around with Kisa in OC. Two seperate sessions. Whoosh!

Enel from One Piece because... yes. Y'all can keep your bishies, I like my men with ridged noses and two foot earlobes 8] Ignore the random peacocky guy, I didn't feel like editting him out.

And this one which is dumb but it makes me laugh. Top guy is one of my personal characters, and that was the start of Miles from Phoenix Wright before I crapped out (the little reddish brown doodle in the corner is Kisa's 8DD *flee!*)

I like all of them, but if i have to choose a favorite, then it's the one drawn with violet pencil. (i like pre-sneeze faces) You're great! :D

I like all of them, but if i have to choose a favorite, then it's the one drawn with violet pencil. (i like pre-sneeze faces) You're great! :hyper:

btw, he's edgeworth, right. it looks a lot like him. well, again: you're great! :twitch:

Archived